IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Upcoming Releases, what's on your wish list?
Indy
post Feb 14 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #21

Vandal

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,844

I've heard so many rumours about the stuff they're trying to do to APB, I really want it, but I fear it will be a let down. Still, its being made by the Crackdown guys, can't be all that bad.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 14 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

Even if it isn't all it's cracked up to be, what's there should be a lot of fun. Crackdown was (and still is) awesome as long as you didn't treat it as a serious game.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sheep
post Feb 14 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #23

The Greatest Mistake
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 22,606
XBL Gamertag: sheep454
PSN Name: Sheep454
Xfire Identity: sheep454

Prototype, looks pretty good
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Feb 15 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #24

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(IndĄ @ Feb 14 2009, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1483986[/snapback]
I've heard so many rumours about the stuff they're trying to do to APB, I really want it, but I fear it will be a let down. Still, its being made by the Crackdown guys, can't be all that bad.

i think it was announced before that crackdown game and we still dont have it ¬¬

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Feb 16 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #25

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Feb 15 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1484124[/snapback]
QUOTE(IndĄ @ Feb 14 2009, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1483986[/snapback]

i think it was announced before that crackdown game and we still dont have it ¬¬

I know loll, it's like the Detox of gaming. /hiphop

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Handsome B Wonde...
post Feb 17 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #26

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs!

Member No.: 5,644

I was looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines, but that isn't coming out until 2010, apparently. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
Charlie Sheen
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Aug 21 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #27

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

Mafia 2 but it's not out until the end of March 2010 (January in US) they're taking their time releasing this so I hope it's good.
[youtube]bVkHraUDDpk[/youtube]

This post has been edited by marney1: Aug 21 2009, 03:45 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Aug 21 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #28

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I'm revising my list to none. Not buy a single fucking one. Going to College. Cant afford that shit. Its either Video games or booze. I choose booze. (Drastic statement. I will get a couple from Bday stuff and Christmas. No fucking idea which ones though or how many.)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 21 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #29

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE(Penis Compensator @ Aug 21 2009, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1518978[/snapback]
I'm revising my list to none. Not buy a single fucking one. Going to College. Cant afford that shit. Its either Video games or booze. I choose booze. (Drastic statement. I will get a couple from Bday stuff and Christmas. No fucking idea which ones though or how many.)

Yeah same.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 21 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #30

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I'm looking forward to the new Halo game, I'm debating on putting a deposit down on it. Games seem cheaper when you pay in advance in small increments. If I don't get it, I will get the new Halo 3 multiplayer maps when they are available for download.

Otherwise, I'm holding out for Assassin's Creed 2 in November. I'm putting a lot of stock in that being an amazing game; probably going to pre-order it soon too.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 21 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #31

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

uncharted 2: among thieves and fallout 3: broken steel... those are the only games on the current horizon... i thought maybe batman: arkham asylum but, i'm going to cedar point at the end of september so, i'm trying to save my money till then... but, i can't pass on either of those two because i'll end up kicking my own ass for doing so...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Aug 21 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #32

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 10 2009, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1483197[/snapback]
Flower - Sucked.
Bionic Commando - Lost interest.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Sucked.
EyePet & Eyedentify - Outgrown.
Rock Band: The Beatles - So over music games.
Indiana Jones
MAG
"Rockstar PS3 Exclusive Project [untitled] "
Twisted Metal PS3
Uncharted 2

^Revised my list to that. Lost interest in all of the strikethrough ones. I still want the ones in bold though.

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Aug 21 2009, 08:00 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Sep 2 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 12 2009, 11:16 PM) [snapback]1483594[/snapback]
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Next year
APB Not coming this year?
Assassin's Creed 2
CoD: MW2 as long as it isn't another expansion pack, and they fix the problems with the first one. Fucking rip-off.

And that's about it really. Quite a poor year, but then there are the two DLC packs for GTA IV so it's not all a disaster.

So it's just what's left there and Forza 3, and Ballad of Gay Tony. Not that I'll get much time to play when I go back to uni in a fortnight anyway.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 2 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #34

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 10 2009, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1483169[/snapback]
the next game i am purchasing is "godfather II"...

- batman: arkham asylum - still might get it this year, got GREAT reviews...
- leisure suit larry: box office bust - didn't even bother, got HORRIBLE reviews...
- this is vegas - is this game still in development? i haven't heard anything in months... don't care for it anymore...
- red dead redemption - not sure anymore... maybe not this year...
- god of war III - march 2010...
- assassin's creed II - probably...
- indiana jones - decided to pass on this...
- LA noire (whenever that may be) - pass... pry won't even come out until 2011...
- uncharted II - MUST BUY!!
- infamous - played it, loved it...

forgot i even posted on the first page... i did get godfather II and i thought it was great! didn't carry any replay value but, had fun... i was hoping the new liesure suit larry would be like magna cum laude but, it sounded like a horrible game... i didn't even bother looking into it after i read a couple reviews... and i'm probably passing on red dead redemption this year... played infamous and GOD THAT WAS A GREAT GAME!! but, it appears that assassin's creed II and uncharted II are the ones i want to get this year... and maybe batman still but, i'm not in a rush to play it even though it's gotten some of the best reviews this gen...

revised list:

- uncharted II: among thieves
- assassin's creed II
- fallout 3 DLC's (finally)
- batman: arkham asylum
- afrika (possibly... need more information on this one... i like the concept)

i can't think of any games other than those that i want this year... i would really like to know more about afrika though... sounds like a lot of fun... 2010 looks like the busy year for games to me... AGENT, fallout: new vegas, god of war III, grand turismo 5, MAG, heavy rain, etc... looks like i need to save up some money for next year laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 2 2009, 10:03 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 04:26 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4