lenny3
post Oct 9 2009, 03:54 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 56,777
XBL Gamertag: elig27
PSN Name: lenny3

i am stuck on 99.50 percent and do not know what to do next!
i have tried searching for all the random characters but couldn't find any that i missed!
i have all the trophies for this game except the 100% trophy so i cannot figure out what i did wrong..

if i upload my savefile would it be possible for someone with a ps3 to take a look at my game stats or something to tell me what i missed?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 9 2009, 03:58 AM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

have you tried Psy's 100% checklist?

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
lenny3
post Oct 9 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

yes that is what i had been following, but after i got all the pigeons i thought the only thing i had left to do was do all activities with friends. so i started doing the activites while it was on 97.85 or something like that - and the next thing i know, it's at 99.50% and i have NO idea what could possibly be left!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OUXKPUI7
this is my game save, somebody PLZ HELP ME

This post has been edited by lenny3: Oct 9 2009, 04:05 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 9 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #4

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Just found the breakdown guide. only thing that is .5% is completing the chosen 10 random peds.

also, how long have you waited (wasting game time) after it jumped to 99.5%? I know after I did the last friend activity it took a little bit to register the very last percentage.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
lenny3
post Oct 9 2009, 05:06 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

at least like 3 days (game time)
ok let's say i skipped a random ped... could that be possible? my stats say i have met 14 and i got the trophy but i dont know how many there are. i have gone and checked in every spot and there was no one in any of them. do they only appear at certain times of the day?
Achievements

+Quote Post
lenny3
post Oct 9 2009, 05:53 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

EDDIE LOW PART 2!!! I FOUND IT!!! HAHAAAAAAA THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME

add me on psn - lenny3

the key to the city ARE BELONG TO MEH!!!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 9 2009, 05:54 AM
Post #7

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

If you got the trophy, more than likely you did the random peds you needed. And yes, there are certain times for some of them.

Keep checking. Someone else on here may have something to offer eventually.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
lenny3
post Oct 9 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 9 2009, 01:54 AM) *
If you got the trophy, more than likely you did the random peds you needed. And yes, there are certain times for some of them.

Keep checking. Someone else on here may have something to offer eventually.

i gots it. it was eddie low part 2. the one where all you gotta do is shoot his ass before he can stab you.
and then BOOP -- 100% complete.
i dont like the fact that i had to do it twice though. the game had to have glitched or something. because i know i had done it before.
what if it glitched on like one random pigeon somewhere?? lol that would've sucked.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 9 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #9

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

indeed. sleep.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
leedsleedssteve
post Oct 15 2009, 07:24 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 56,819
PSN Name: mixie81

Alright people I'm new to this forum thingy and I dont know how to set up a new thread so sorry for hijacking this one.
I have finished the game a few times (well finished the missions) Ive restarted again recently caus the games awesome however Im a bit stuck and cant remember if i was this stuck the first time round....
the thing is ive finished the "diamonds are a girls best friend" mission and ive not got ay other missions left on the map to do...but I know theres a few more to do even before I get to the final mission, but theres nothing on the map, no one calls and when i phone anyone or check the emails theres nothing there! Is there something wrong wwith the game (ie crashed somehow?) I can still play the game but theres nothing to do!!!! Any suggestions people its doing my head in now!
Cheers
Steve
Achievements

+Quote Post
marcus_2617
post Oct 21 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,433
XBL Gamertag: marcus2617

Hey guys, I have a question about getting 100% too. Right now I'm at 94 and some-odd percent, and I have 30 pidgeons left to get. I am also in the process of doing all of the activities with Little Jacob, Brucie, and Packie. I read somewhere that you must beat your friends at all of the games (pool, darts, and bowling), is this true? Also, my main concern is that I also read that early on in the game you get a call from Roman while you are on, or about to go on a date with Michelle (I think that's her name?) Anyway, I read that if you do not accept this mission, then you cannot get 100%. Is this true? I'm going to be #&^!@#$ if it is, because knowing me I probably went on the date with Michelle, and all of you know how much time and effort it takes to get 100%. Thanks in advance for the help.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 21 2009, 02:55 AM
Post #12

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (leedsleedssteve @ Oct 15 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Alright people I'm new to this forum thingy and I dont know how to set up a new thread so sorry for hijacking this one.
I have finished the game a few times (well finished the missions) Ive restarted again recently caus the games awesome however Im a bit stuck and cant remember if i was this stuck the first time round....
the thing is ive finished the "diamonds are a girls best friend" mission and ive not got ay other missions left on the map to do...but I know theres a few more to do even before I get to the final mission, but theres nothing on the map, no one calls and when i phone anyone or check the emails theres nothing there! Is there something wrong wwith the game (ie crashed somehow?) I can still play the game but theres nothing to do!!!! Any suggestions people its doing my head in now!
Cheers
Steve

Try this from the other thread (or any other ideas in that thread): http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...p;#entry1531264

QUOTE (marcus_2617 @ Oct 20 2009, 10:39 PM) *
Hey guys, I have a question about getting 100% too. Right now I'm at 94 and some-odd percent, and I have 30 pidgeons left to get. I am also in the process of doing all of the activities with Little Jacob, Brucie, and Packie. I read somewhere that you must beat your friends at all of the games (pool, darts, and bowling), is this true? Also, my main concern is that I also read that early on in the game you get a call from Roman while you are on, or about to go on a date with Michelle (I think that's her name?) Anyway, I read that if you do not accept this mission, then you cannot get 100%. Is this true? I'm going to be #&^!@#$ if it is, because knowing me I probably went on the date with Michelle, and all of you know how much time and effort it takes to get 100%. Thanks in advance for the help.

As far as I'm aware you don't need to beat them in all the games, you just need to play them all (see Psy's 100% Checklist, near bottom).
For the mission, it won't bar you from 100%. here's a quote from one of Psy's guides:
At some point after "Three's A Crowd" you'll receive a phone call from Michelle asking for a date. If you accept it and make your way to her apartment in the allotted time you'll have the chance to take her out on a date. As you arrive, Roman will call you and tell you that he's in trouble with the Albanians. You now have a choice. Save Roman, or go on the date. It doesn't actually make any difference what you choose because you'll have to do both of these missions anyway, however the phone call conversation after the mission will change depending on which way you go. If you ignore Roman, you'll end up having to pick him up from the hospital.
Read the full guide here (old site) or here (this site).

So you end up doing both anyway.

This post has been edited by TreeFitty: Oct 21 2009, 03:00 AM

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
marcus_2617
post Oct 21 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I've just been using the 100% checklist, I didn't even see the guide. I guess I must still be missing something though, because with 30 pidgeons left and 2 activities left to do with Brucie and Little Jacob, I'm still at 94-something percent. I'm guessing I must have met a random pedestrian and then didn't save it, so I'll go back and check for all of them. Gotta wait until the Yankees game is over though! Thanks again for the help man.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 21 2009, 03:07 AM
Post #14

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

No problem. (my roomate is watching the game as well wink.gif )

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
marcus_2617
post Oct 21 2009, 07:17 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Just got 100% finally. I missed two random pedestrians... Eddie Low 2 and Marnie 2. Luckily I found them pretty fast then got the last 30 pidgeons. Funny story... I saved Pidgeon #110 on top of the Broker Bridge as the last one... thought it'd be pretty cool since there's a nice view of the city there. So I get up there and get it... feeling all accomplished and everything as the achievements come up, and check my stats to see it say "100%"... well anyways I was like hmmm, what are these ladders for? So I hop on one and turns out they cut off after about 10 feet and before I know it I'm falling 50+ feet to my death... awesome hahaha. Oh well, I'm just glad I finally did it. Thanks for the help again man. Oh and by the way, Go Yankees! haha
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Oct 21 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #16

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (marcus_2617 @ Oct 21 2009, 03:17 AM) *
... well anyways I was like hmmm, what are these ladders for? So I hop on one and turns out they cut off after about 10 feet and before I know it I'm falling 50+ feet to my death... awesome hahaha. Oh well, I'm just glad I finally did it. Thanks for the help again man.

been there, did that tongue.gif again, no problem.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 05:33 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4