Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Realstic
Gigi-Sorlience
post Jul 3 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 53,750

See i love this game, but even though it's more realistic then the others it quite rubbish. I would of thought that the makers of the games would now realise that they should be even more realstic. Such as putting window wipers on when it rains, putting seat belts on in the car, have in signal turns, in convertable cars be able to put the roof up and down. You know what i mean [: It would make the game so fun! And also what alot of people have said be able to stop in traffic without cars trying to overtake you! It gets pretty annoying when you just want to be normal for once. And be able to walk into shops like real life and buy stuff. Go knocking on peoples doors. Be able to buy houses that are for sale or cars! Be able to sit on couches, eat out of fridges! All stuff like in real life! It would be so cool! I hope the next game is more like that. smile.gif Sorry if i double post lol
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Beast Jericho_*
post Jul 3 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #2

Guests

No. More customization and less realization... I mean fuck do I really have to wait half a second longer than usual just to watch him put on his seat belt?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Jul 3 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,438

well as far as I believe, Grand Theft Auto 4, COD4, and Gran Turismo 5 are the most graphically realistic games in my small library, almost every other game I have seen through commercials and other online ads, look like a bunch of crap, it seems like people just skip over the realistics and things that make a game good, and are more focused on "OMG MULTIPLAYER!" and other things to make the game look good, and arent really good at all, Im very sceptical about buying new games, because it seems that makers dont put effort into them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 3 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #4

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(Banana Boy @ Jul 3 2009, 11:46 AM) [snapback]1510890[/snapback]
well as far as I believe, Grand Theft Auto 4, COD4, and Gran Turismo 5 are the most graphically realistic games in my small library, almost every other game I have seen through commercials and other online ads, look like a bunch of crap, it seems like people just skip over the realistics and things that make a game good, and are more focused on "OMG MULTIPLAYER!" and other things to make the game look good, and arent really good at all, Im very sceptical about buying new games, because it seems that makers dont put effort into them.

There's way too much focus on multiplayer, and I'm sick of seeing my single player game suffer because they decided to put a ton of work into multiplayer, which I've only done a few times.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 4 2009, 05:07 AM
Post #5

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

GTA ≠ The Sims

Yes there is some stuff they can add to the next one, but make it into The Sims is not happening.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Don Peyote
post Jul 5 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,856

QUOTE(Gigi-Sorlience @ Jul 3 2009, 10:57 AM) [snapback]1510856[/snapback]
See i love this game, but even though it's more realistic then the others it quite rubbish. I would of thought that the makers of the games would now realise that they should be even more realstic. Such as putting window wipers on when it rains, putting seat belts on in the car, have in signal turns, in convertable cars be able to put the roof up and down. You know what i mean [: It would make the game so fun! And also what alot of people have said be able to stop in traffic without cars trying to overtake you! It gets pretty annoying when you just want to be normal for once. And be able to walk into shops like real life and buy stuff. Go knocking on peoples doors. Be able to buy houses that are for sale or cars! Be able to sit on couches, eat out of fridges! All stuff like in real life! It would be so cool! I hope the next game is more like that. smile.gif Sorry if i double post lol

I like the idea of being able to buy more stuff. One of the irritating things about GTAIV is there simply isnt enough things to spend your money on. But as for moving windscreen wipers, turn signals, seat belts, sitting on couches, eating out of fridges, knocking on doors? What is the point in that stuff?

Im all for realism, but only if it actually improves the gameplay. I love the realistic physics, gunfights, handling and car body damage in GTAIV, it made the game feel so much more immersive. Theres foundation there for some real fun. Put in monster trucks, and other fun vehicles and weapons you got in previous GTAs, now imagine the mayhem you could cause in game with the euphoria physics with all that stuff? Thats a game i would never get bored of. Dont waste disk space with pointless details.
Achievements

+Quote Post
theterminator
post Jul 5 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 53,790

i remember there was a GTA san andreas special edition it had a bit more detail (car gets mucky on the grass , wipers moved when it rained). there was other details aswell
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 5 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #8

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Most games at the moment are being produced to push the boundaries graphically. They lack the substance that most of the cool ps2 games had at their peak, because they are still exploring what they can do. I don't think this is right, but i understand why they are doing this. All consoles have to have a foundation before they can build the mansion. So we get the bad end of the deal which is half arsed games. But if we aid them by buying their games, we are in turn helping them produce better ones.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 12:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4