Deji
post Sep 15 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,753

Wow I aint been here in a while.

Alot has changed in a little time...

Scope is a man trying to make it through life as a Vigilante Assassin. He works for criminal gangs assassinating other gangs but due to recent troubles he is forced to face the Mafia and the Police. With the help of Steve he plans to stop the Mafia from taking over San Andreas while making sure Officer Hernandez doesn't manage to arrest him. This action series offers you Police chases, Stunts, Fighting, Love and more as Scope struggles to decide whether his job is a guilty pleasure or just a dirty job.

Scope Trailer
Watch here

We are up to episode 10 and things are looking better and better by the day. The quality has improved, the storyline (Written by me, Spider-Vice, Sibraa5 and Lance Vance Dance) is getting more and more tense and we have a load of talented voice actors waiting to give the first series the magic of speech!

Why watch this? Well...
  • We have 4 people working on scripts and we spend a long time on them so the storyline is great!
  • The action scenes aren't copied from movies or aren't in the game so every escape is new and unique.
  • The video quality is getting better throughout the series as we upgrade our recources and we now have our own theme music provided by Sibraa5.
  • I am always spending as much time as possible thinking of things to add to the series.
  • You can download the episodes to PSP or IPOD or watch them on your computer. (VLC Player Required)
  • I spend 2 days editing the video to make everything look exciting and action filled.
  • I use certain mods for my game to make things look better and I am also experienced in mapping, coding, data editing, animations and more.
  • I am always thinking of new animations to add to my game to make the way things look unique and never before seen. (So I could do whole scenes just by editing animations... It'd look something like the Introduction for San Andreas that used game engiene coding)
  • Plus this series has: Chases, Stunts, Combat, Love, Betrayal, Parkour, Plots and events like no other GTA Machinima.

Scope Trailer
Watch here

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 09:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4