Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Multiquotes?! Gyargh!

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 6 2009, 02:53 PM) *
Steel ignots were the biggest clusterfuck for me. I've found like 48 of them and can't locate the final two. The ignots and the Alien diaries are the only achievements I have left to get. Probably going to have to create a new character; take him to the Pitt and use a guide to find all of the ignots in a couple of runs.

48? Does that mean you found the other 50 on a different occasion, or did you think there was only 50?

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 6 2009, 04:35 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 6 2009, 04:07 PM) *
I just checked out the official trailer and a few other gameplay vids on YouTube and it does seem vast.
One vid showed you meeting an old man (Fixing Water Leaks I think it said) and this sounds really sad but with me making a living in real life which often involves fault finding and repairing water leaks I want to get in there and see what the problem is......

Megaton is in desperate need of your plumbing services. That old man is Walter, he's waiting for your help.

He's right marney. Walter needs you. Megaton needs you. You don't want the helpless people of Megaton to die, do you? You want to get Fallout 3 right now. You need to get it... Now.

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 6 2009, 07:21 PM) *
QUOTE (§ynch @ Oct 6 2009, 04:38 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 06:14 AM) *
i don't follow.... are you doing the wasteland survival guide and are at the robco factory?

or are you talking about something with mothership zeta or point lookout?

It's not Point Lookout, he probably means the Wasteland Survival Guide.
"Memory Chip" = RobCo Processor Widget

The RobCo Processor Widget doesn't require any power,
so I have no idea what he's on about.

Well, i know. But when you go through the options on the computer terminal you can select "basic routines" and when you do that it says "not enough power"

Also, i meant to play through this being a bad guy.. but i'm a wasteland ranger or whatever sad.gif .

Also, lastly, you know where you were talking about the town that is holding the election and you can help one side win? Is that the same town as the town w/ the canibals? (traveling south from megaton to the nuka-cola factory? Because, i just killed everyone there except for the old man. Maybe i should kill the old man. biggrin.gif

None of the commands work? If I remember correctly, some commands work and some don't.

The election thing is in the Republic of Dave, not Andale. The Republic is the most Northeastern landmark there is, just head straight that way. You'll also have to go there for "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head," so hold off on killing them until then.

This post has been edited by Massacre: Oct 7 2009, 12:53 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 7 2009, 02:28 AM
Post #162

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (§ynch @ Oct 6 2009, 07:13 PM) *
That's weird man, he's always there by the steps.

There are a few ingots in that area. I thought he was a waste lander.

The gun is cool actually, and no shortage of .32 ammo....
Unless of course you traded in your previously useless 4,000 rounds into the ammo press.
Try and find him, you will like his .32

Uh, but if Milly was killed during the riot, Bill sometimes disappears.

I always liked her name in a lulz kind of way.....Milly.....Mill-ee...get it, mill, the mill.... tongue.gif

yea, he's not there... and midea didn't die in my evil file... i convinced her to tell me where wherner was or i'd kill her... she gave up the info... see, my current evil guy is still a bit civil... he commits evil deeds but, he doesn't kill innocents unless it requires it biggrin.gif... but yea, no wild bill... this seems to be a big problem... i've seen it at the bethsoft forums and it's the first note under wild bill at the wiki... apparently he's disappeared from the game for us PS3'ers... i guess that wall/floor glitch form the xbox is an unavoidable glitch for us...

hey dup or analog, have you spotted wild bill in the steelyard?? if your collecting ingots, you can't miss him (supposedly)...

@ stoic: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Steel_Ingot

that's about all i can offer...i guess your gonna have to roll up a few blunts and get to work on these one day laugh.gif... but as far as your achievements go, it sounds like you can still get them without a new file... but, there's nothing wrong with starting a new file now... you know this game is too addictive to not start a new one biggrin.gif... i'll be starting mine shortly after i've played through the add-ons...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 7 2009, 02:35 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 7 2009, 07:08 AM
Post #163

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 6 2009, 04:21 PM) *
QUOTE (§ynch @ Oct 6 2009, 04:38 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 06:14 AM) *
i don't follow.... are you doing the wasteland survival guide and are at the robco factory?

or are you talking about something with mothership zeta or point lookout?

It's not Point Lookout, he probably means the Wasteland Survival Guide.
"Memory Chip" = RobCo Processor Widget

The RobCo Processor Widget doesn't require any power,
so I have no idea what he's on about.

when you go through the options on the computer terminal you can select "basic routines"
and when you do that it says "not enough power"

Also, i meant to play through this being a bad guy.. but i'm a wasteland ranger or whatever sad.gif.

Also, lastly, you know where you were talking about the town that is holding the election and you can help one side win? Is that the same town as the town w/ the canibals? (traveling south from megaton to the nuka-cola factory? Because, i just killed everyone there except for the old man. Maybe i should kill the old man. biggrin.gif

Just ignore that option then because it's unusable.
The animal/pest routine can be used for relatively safe exit,
the RobCo units then search for mole rats...."move along, please"...

--------negative karma---------

The town that holds an election is called the "Republic of Dave".
You must be granted access inside the gate to see Dave,
where you will then have an option to help with the election.
Killing the adults will give negative karma as will stealing
all the red labeled stuff.

The cannibal families in Andale is where the old man is,
and you probably can get negative karma from killing him.
Stealing from the houses including basement and shed will
give negative karma as it is all red labeled.

Negative karma is very easy, just steal everything red.
Same for killing any good character.
Some location's items are more negative than others.
If you haven't done it yet, kill all of the "Family" and loot
everything they have including the store, and you will never
have to worry about bad karma again.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 07:28 PM) *
QUOTE (§ynch @ Oct 6 2009, 07:13 PM) *
That's weird man, he's always there by the steps.
Uh, but if Milly was killed during the riot, Bill sometimes disappears.

yea, he's not there... and midea didn't die in my evil file... i convinced her to tell me where wherner was or i'd kill her... .. but yea, no wild bill... this seems to be a big problem... i've seen it at the bethsoft forums and it's the first note under wild bill at the wiki... apparently he's disappeared from the game for us PS3'ers... i guess that wall/floor glitch form the xbox is an unavoidable glitch for us...

It's Milly, not Midea. Midea doesn't matter for Wild Bill.

Certain times, Midea, Wehrner, and Milly "can't die", others like after the game is done, they can.

If Milly the slave (Not Midea in the house) who has asked about Wild Bill got killed in the riot then that is when the glitch
occurred where he disappears when she does. I would just go back to previous save, make sure she lives.
Maybe you have to engage in conversation with her, to get the option.
I think from my old file, she needs to ask you to find Bill, for him to appear.

It's weird because he's always there on my XB360E. Guess I should go check my PC version for him.
Even though I already got his side arm on both games it would be interesting to see if he is gone now.

This post has been edited by §ynch: Oct 7 2009, 07:22 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 7 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #164

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 6 2009, 08:43 PM) *
Multiquotes?! Gyargh!

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 6 2009, 02:53 PM) *
Steel ignots were the biggest clusterfuck for me. I've found like 48 of them and can't locate the final two. The ignots and the Alien diaries are the only achievements I have left to get. Probably going to have to create a new character; take him to the Pitt and use a guide to find all of the ignots in a couple of runs.

48? Does that mean you found the other 50 on a different occasion, or did you think there was only 50?

Gyargh!

Yes, I haven't been to the Pitt in forever. I have 98; long and the short of it I am missing two. Now that you remind me that I am missing 2/100 I am growing deeper into despair.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 03:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater)

you can still use the guide to find the last two you need... it just involves going through all the locations of the ingots that you've probably collected but, you could still do it without starting a new game...

I've already decided that I am creating a new character; just for the sake of collecting the ingots. I've wanted to have a game that isn't driven by achievement whoring or a specific "good or evil" designation. This character's existence will be solely for collecting ingots from the Pitt. Sure, he will save the wasteland and all of that shit; but his FUCKING FATE is to collect all 100 ingots.

I'm also excited about starting a game with no specific goal in sight; the storyline taking a backseat to pure, unadulterated exploration and collecting.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 7 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #165

@ stoic - that's what i am looking forward to myself... once i unlock the last bit of trophies with the final two DLC's, i'm starting a file that goes wherever the wind takes me... the main story won't be important at all with this file... maybe up to the GNR portion and then once i reach the latter levels, i'll get to waters of life i assume... i don't really know, the game will dictate where i go with the quests...

@ synch - actually milly is still alive on both of my files... i've talked to her before entering the steelyard both times... with the good file, i said i'd look, with the evil file, i blew her off and said no... but, neither file had wild bill... hmm...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 7 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #166

Boss
Group Icon

bones, I know this isn't the graphics request thread, but might you make me a "stoic" text graphic similar to yours using the fallout 3 "o".

I'll give you credit and 1000 bottle caps.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 7 2009, 04:19 PM
Post #167

i'll do it for 500 bottle caps, some combat armor, and your unique cigarette that deals -2 to agility and -1 to perception...

lol, i'll get to it later today i think... only if there's some downtime here at work, lol... do you want just the words? i'll save it as a .PNG file in case you want to put the text on top of some background or something... how big are we talking here? same size?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 7 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #168

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 7 2009, 12:19 PM) *
i'll do it for 500 bottle caps, some combat armor, and your unique cigarette that deals -2 to agility and -1 to perception...

lol, i'll get to it later today i think... only if there's some downtime here at work, lol... do you want just the words? i'll save it as a .PNG file in case you want to put the text on top of some background or something... how big are we talking here? same size?

Just the text, same size.

No rush or anything like that. Thanks, yo.
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 7 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #169

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 7 2009, 09:19 AM) *

Might as well run with this new and interesting topic. biggrin.gif

[Thanks to Stoic]

I have photoshop, what I need to know is....

What is the Fallout 3 typeface/font???..... to download and drag into the Windows folder....

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 7 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #170

hand on a sec, let me look at what i used... ... ...helvetica black condensed oblique... you just have to tighten the space in between the letters a little... i am not sure if it's the official fallout font but, it extremely close enough biggrin.gif... then you'll have to add the white and camo green colors as shadows and outlines... took me a couple of hours to figure out the color schemes and placement of the additional colors... then, there's a photoshop custom shape icon of lightning... you'll have to manipulate it a bit to get it to look right...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Oct 8 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #171

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

is there any advantages to having negative karma?

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 8 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #172

not really... the karma system is in place to keep track of your actions... there's no advantages to either karma side... each has it's own benefits like with paradise falls and tenpenny towers... you can get in those places for free if you are evil... if your good you have to pass a speech check or pay up front to get in... most of the karma alignments have to do with speech dialogs... being good or evil can either get you what you want early or get you in trouble early in the dialog...

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Karma

----------------

hey stoic, i went through the steelyard last night with my good file to try and collect all the ingots... i ended up one short... FUCK!! i already got the trophy for collecting them all on my evil file so, i guess i don't care... but dammit, i got to the factory door and realized i was one short according to the guide... i briefly ran back through the steelyard to the locations where i got the ignots but, couldn't find the one i was missing... got pissed off and said fuck it...

yay, we get mothership zeta and point lookout tonight!! i'm starting out with zeta... i really really want to see it... plus, point lookout is more engaging and will probably take some time to see it all... where mothership zeta can be completed this evening... plus, i want to see the aliens more than bubba from the ozarks laugh.gif... i know i'll like point lookout more but right now, i want to engage the aliens biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 8 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #173

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 8 2009, 03:43 PM) *

Other than being a fucking bad ass?

I think there are certain followers that will only follow you if you have lower than normal karma.
Also, it determines whether the Talon Mercs or Regulators come after you.

Synch?

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 8 2009, 04:01 PM) *
hey stoic, i went through the steelyard last night with my good file to try and collect all the ingots... i ended up one short... FUCK!! i already got the trophy for collecting them all on my evil file so, i guess i don't care... but dammit, i got to the factory door and realized i was one short according to the guide... i briefly ran back through the steelyard to the locations where i got the ignots but, couldn't find the one i was missing... got pissed off and said fuck it...

I told you. Finding the remaining 2 will be fucking impossible for me and my limited patience.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 8 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #174

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 8 2009, 01:01 PM) *
yay, we get mothership zeta and point lookout tonight!! i'm starting out with zeta... i really really want to see it... plus, point lookout is more engaging and will probably take some time to see it all... where mothership zeta can be completed this evening... plus, i want to see the aliens more than bubba from the ozarks laugh.gif... i know i'll like point lookout more but right now, i want to engage the aliens biggrin.gif...

My thoughts exactly. That's why I did O:A before The Pitt.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 9 2009, 02:42 AM
Post #175

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 8 2009, 04:07 PM) *
I told you. Finding the remaining 2 will be fucking impossible for me and my limited patience.

Fuck. I need a map of the steelyard. I bet I know which two you're missing, but without a map to mark it on, you'd just be checking under every staircase in the area...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Oct 9 2009, 03:42 AM
Post #176

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

I still haven't downloaded Mothership Zeta. Maybe when uni ends.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 9 2009, 06:14 AM
Post #177

mothership zeta is fucking awesome right now!! and it's taking a lot longer than i thought... i'm in the room with all the characters you meet right now... i lost paulson in the docking bay, lol laugh.gif... and i missed out on general chase's overcoat... didn't even realize i passed it until it was too late... and the research lab was... ...creepy... now i guess i'll work on taking out the other two objectives tomorrow... i had hoped i would get through zeta tonight but, the areas are massive and take some time to walk around... plus, those cloaked bastards are to tough to bring down if they spotted you... the armor i brought on board is about destroyed... thank god there's someone with a very very good repair skill wink.gif... and i'm already out of inventory space... it's back to micro-managing the rest of the way laugh.gif... at least point lookout gives you a chance to leave at anytime (so i hear) but, the rest of the add-ons (minus broken steel of course) make you plan ahead...

i'm soo glad i went with zeta first... i don't care what anyone says, mothership zeta is pretty cool, better than O:A and broken steel... zeta seems to be the least favorite among fallout 3 fans... at least, that's how it seems when i read threads on the bethesda forums... sure, O:A has the better gear but, zeta's story unfolding in front of me as i explore is pretty cool... plus, the drone cannon might be my new favorite toy biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 9 2009, 06:24 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 9 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #178

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

@Stoic and anyone having trouble with the ingots - don't forget Orcidea has that walk thru on YouTube.
Just put your PC monitor next to you console monitor and GTA it step by step until you find the missing 2.
EDIT: Here is one of teh vidz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iLq_-W6YZM...player_embedded

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 7 2009, 10:17 AM) *
hand on a sec, let me look at what i used... ... ...helvetica black condensed oblique... you just have to tighten the space in between the letters a little... i am not sure if it's the official fallout font but, it extremely close enough biggrin.gif... then you'll have to add the white and camo green colors as shadows and outlines... took me a couple of hours to figure out the color schemes and placement of the additional colors... then, there's a photoshop custom shape icon of lightning... you'll have to manipulate it a bit to get it to look right...

Cool. Thanks man. cool.gif

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 8 2009, 01:07 PM) *
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 8 2009, 03:43 PM) *

Other than being a fucking bad ass?

I think there are certain followers that will only follow you if you have lower than normal karma.
Also, it determines whether the Talon Mercs or Regulators come after you.

Synch?

Sounds about right to me.
Evil karma can have certain followers like Jericho, just as good and neutral can.
I think SGT. RL-3 goes with neutral characters.
Talons go after good karma, the Regulators go after the bad karma characters.
Keep in mind all of the various extra missions and side quests for bad,
such as the world of enslaving people, and living amongst the slavers.
There is a device in Paradise Falls that only a slaver (you as bad) can use.
There is also beneficial perks you can take as a bad guy if you want.
I think the whole point is to just have fun.

Although, at Level 30 with all the perks maxed, any player can be a total bad ass.
You don't have to be evil to be a total bad ass, I've been doing it the whole time.
I'm good karma but my marksmanship, skills, and power are feared.
Now I have to fight TWO Albino Radscorps at a time. They always come in pairs now.
The other day I had to fight THREE Deathclaws - now that is bad ass.
As an added bonus, try fighting 4-5 Raiders with just fists or a melee weapon. You'll still win.

Tonight I got really pissed off, as I went to visit my friend the nice Raider girl....

...................................who was then promptly killed by a BoS punk.................................
So I killed three Brotherhood of Steel with just Paulsen's .44.......BoS fuckers, I dug that chick.

That pissed me off that they killed her!!! But killing them, gave me way evil karma.
If you want to regain good karma after doing something that heinous, give Willy or Carlos purified water.
Donating to the churches or giving scrap metal to Walter for free will also work very well.
If you want to regain BAD karma after doing something good, just steal red items,
and there are *plenty* of red items to loot in the game such as anything belonging
to Roy Phillips and his crew in Warrington, or the Tenpenny items, or the Family's items.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 8 2009, 11:14 PM) *
mothership zeta is fucking awesome right now!! and it's taking a lot longer than i thought... i'm in the room with all the characters you meet right now... i lost paulson in the docking bay, lol

Good to read you're on the ship! That is the Engineering Core, awesome spot. Keeps changing.
Don't forget Paulsen's .44 - that gun is a one shot kill on many enemies down on Earth.
It might be the perks and skills, but it is a one-shot for me.

Don't be fooled by the consequences of "Callahan's Magnum", because the Paulsen .44
is an original .44 without that scope you don't need. I think everyone at one time loses
Paulsen in the battle at the hangar, as he is the one to get your back there. Still his gun
is awesome and I have been using it since I left the ship.

Also - don't forget your Buttercup toys, you should be able to two of them. tongue.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 9 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #179

@ synch (too much to quote lol) - do you not wear armor out in the wastes? every time i see a picture, your roaming around in your underwear... you might as well at least wear the naughty nightwear or something light laugh.gif...

yea, i found one buttercup toy... didn't know there was more of them to grab but, one's good enough, i'm only gonna display it in my house anyways... haven't used paulson's revolver yet, maybe i'll give it a whirl next time i play... but, the disintegrator and the drone cannon seem to work the best on the aliens... my earth weapons aren't strong enough to penetrate the cloaked aliens it seems... the terrible shotgun works good enough when i am cornered by a few but, nothing else works well... sneak shots with the repeater works alright i guess...

and i won't be able to get the unique plasma pistol or the unique pulverizer because, my science skills aren't high enough to open hard locked terminals... i wouldn't mind having that powerful plasma pistol but, it's too late to worry about that now... i'll get it with my evil file, his science is 100...

P.S. the hangar (docking bay) was fun when i got surrounded by them and paulson kept telling me to push those buttons to keep them distracted... while cool that i kept knocking them over, it wasn't cool that there were about 20 aliens trying to get me... that's why paulson died, too many aliens... i felt bad because, my good character, is like a cowboy of the wastes... i was hoping he would stay alive to the end... oh well...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 9 2009, 03:34 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Oct 9 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #180

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Its' almost impossible to get stuff to land right when you take it? Any tips?

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 11:36 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4