Post #21

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 11 2009, 01:23 AM) *
QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 11 2009, 01:12 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 11 2009, 01:06 AM) *
Instead of adding 10% to my warn for bringing new members to the forum you should be taking 10% off. Before you closed the McGristle topic I was going to recommend sending him an iGTA bumper sticker.

No, you are purposefully bringing in new members to try and mock, and humiliate them. Your 10% was justified, as you're trying to pretend to act as a representative to the site and trolling members. And where would we get the iGTA bumper sticker from?

You've done this before, and aggravated a new member in the process, so it's quite clear what is happening so don't try and justify it at all. In the future Refer new members to the site for good genuine reasons, not to make a joke out of them.

You joined in the with the Wormcult topic so you're not so innocent.

Morely because Wormcult reacted in such a way and he was going to be banned anyway. McGristle seems an honest and nice guy we want to keep around.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 11 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #22

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 11 2009, 01:26 AM) *
Instead of adding 10% to my warn for bringing new members to the forum you should be taking 10% off. Before you closed the McGristle topic I was going to recommend sending him an iGTA bumper sticker.

No, you are purposefully bringing in new members to try and mock, and humiliate them. Your 10% was justified, as you're trying to pretend to act as a representative to the site and trolling members. And where would we get the iGTA bumper sticker from?

You've done this before, and aggravated a new member in the process, so it's quite clear what is happening so don't try and justify it at all. In the future Refer new members to the site for good genuine reasons, not to make a joke out of them.

Morely because Wormcult reacted in such a way and he was going to be banned anyway. McGristle seems an honest and nice guy we want to keep around.

Yeah he is a nice fella and he has a sense of humour so take the 10% off please because he's going to stay because he likes the site.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Dec 11 2009, 01:33 AM
Post #23

Jailbird
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 11 2009, 01:29 AM) *

Yeah he is a nice fella and he has a sense of humour so take the 10% off please because he's going to stay because he likes the site.

No, the 10% is staying.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 11 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #24

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 11 2009, 01:33 AM) *

No, the 10% is staying.

I report spam ALL THE TIME and the last time was a few hours ago, isn't that worth 10% removal?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Dec 11 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #25

Jailbird
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 11 2009, 01:41 AM) *

No, the 10% is staying.

I report spam ALL THE TIME and the last time was a few hours ago, isn't that worth 10% removal?

Hardly. Treefitty deserved his removal due to the reason every morning you'd get on and there's like 5 reported posts, you report a post once in a blue moon.

Also, your way of reporting is nice going,

Report:

Come on! Do your job!!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 11 2009, 01:49 AM
Post #26

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 11 2009, 01:43 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 11 2009, 01:41 AM) *

No, the 10% is staying.

Hardly. Treefitty deserved his removal due to the reason every morning you'd get on and there's like 5 reported posts, you report a post once in a blue moon.

Also, your way of reporting is nice going,

Report:

Come on! Do your job!!

9/10 times I just write SPAM.
Achievements

+Quote Post
McGristle
post Dec 11 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,194
PSN Name: McGristle

QUOTE (Generic Nazi Soldier @ Dec 10 2009, 06:33 PM) *
No, the 10% is staying.

Good to know there is at least one decent person around here so far.

@marney1
You may find your methods of recruitment more successful if you would just send people an honest message asking them if they would want to join the site. Ask if they would like to join a clan or start making up Free Play challenges for them to attempt and win forum titles or custom signatures. You see how I was the bigger person there?

Now unfortunately for you I know you have actually violated Sony Online's EULA with your PSN ID. I will report this, but as a favor to Generic Nazi Soldier I will not mention this website's involvement unless they ask for proof (which, from my experience they do not).

@Generic Nazi Soldier
You guys have a great site here. Don't let guys like this screw it up for you.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 11 2009, 01:56 AM
Post #28

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (McGristle @ Dec 11 2009, 01:51 AM) *
No, the 10% is staying.

@marney1
You may find your methods of recruitment more successful if you would just send people an honest message asking them if they would want to join the site. Ask if they would like to join a clan or start making up Free Play challenges for them to attempt and win forum titles or custom signatures. You see how I was the bigger person there?

Now unfortunately for you I know you have actually violated Sony Online's EULA with your PSN ID. I will report this, but as a favor to Generic Nazi Soldier I will not mention this website's involvement unless they ask for proof (which, from my experience they do not).

@Generic Nazi Soldier

GTA4-Rockstar as a PSN name is in no way a violation of anything and I've never claimed to be a representative of R* Games if that's what you are implying.
Achievements

+Quote Post
McGristle
post Dec 11 2009, 02:02 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,194
PSN Name: McGristle

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 10 2009, 06:56 PM) *
No, the 10% is staying.

@marney1

@Generic Nazi Soldier

GTA4-Rockstar as a PSN name is in no way a violation of anything and I've never claimed to be a representative of R* Games if that's what you are implying.

In Sony's eyes it doesn't matter. You are using their service under an intentionally misleading name to drum up traffic on a third party website. This isn't the first time I've dealt with this problem. You'd be amazed how powerful a written letter can be.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 11 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #30

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (McGristle @ Dec 11 2009, 02:02 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 10 2009, 06:56 PM) *
No, the 10% is staying.

@marney1

@Generic Nazi Soldier

In Sony's eyes it doesn't matter. You are using their service under an intentionally misleading name to drum up traffic on a third party website. This isn't the first time I've dealt with this problem. You'd be amazed how powerful a written letter can be.

Conversation moved to R&R
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Dec 11 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #31

Basket Case
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,168

Enough with the off topic posting.

To McGristle, welcome aboard and ignore marney.

To marney, 10% is more then justified and trying to use the Report Post function as a ploy to get a warn reduction basically disqualifies you from any reductions in the future in my eyes.

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Dec 11 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #32

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

This has got to be the most lamest thing i have ever seen in my life. None of the "jokes" were personal and no one insulted him...

I guess the mods gotta do something though...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Dec 11 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #33

Jailbird
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 11 2009, 01:32 PM) *

This has got to be the most lamest thing i have ever seen in my life. None of the "jokes" were personal and no one insulted him...

I guess the mods gotta do something though...

Look through the Wormcult topic, and look through the R&R topic. It's completely obvious what was happening.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Dec 12 2009, 05:35 AM
Post #34

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 10 2009, 08:23 PM) *

Yeah, but he's a mod so what the fuck can you do?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Dec 12 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #35

Basket Case
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,168

Look if you're not posting to complain about a warn of your own then don't post it here.

This is Warn Level Rants, all other rants go to RnR. Stay on subject or get a real warn to rant about. dry.gif

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Dec 12 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #36

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 11 2009, 12:32 AM) *
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Dec 10 2009, 07:07 PM) *
from what i can see the little blue box under your name and everythin counts sort of as a "warn badge".
ive got one of the the little blue boxes but theres no warn down against my name, just wondering why that is?

Those blue boxes directly under your avatar are from posts (every 100 gets you another or something like that). Warn boxes appear under all of that (under your location, names, member #, etc). Other regular members cannot see your warn level.

thanks mate. i always wondered what they meant. everything is so clear now lol.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Dec 25 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #37

Ruffian

Member No.: 56,550

Got another warn. I was only commenting on a topic when DuffMan calls me a twat "no matter how old I am".
Basically my reply to him was "Shut the fuck up, you're Admin and should know better." BAM! 30% warn.
If Admin are that much of dickheads I'll just quit whilst I'm ahead.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuffMan
post Dec 25 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #38

I got 99 donuts cause a bitch ate one.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

So what's the problem? You broke the rules by continuing to posting off-topic, and admitted to knowing you were in the wrong by asking me not to warn you. Unless you've got a real reason for having the warn removed, there's no point posting in this thread.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Dec 25 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #39

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

Dennjis, Duff was right to give you the warn-I dont think it should of been 30% though.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuffMan
post Dec 25 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #40

I got 99 donuts cause a bitch ate one.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Er, it wasn't. He was already on 20%.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 06:23 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4