post Jun 8 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #41

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 8 2010, 05:20 PM) *
Yeah, not the first time its happened to me. Its a pain in the nuts. Because when you come out of dead eye when its like that, the screen stays sepia and the world still moves slow.

Does it suddenly catch up really fast? Things behave dramatically? I'm sure this has happened to me as well.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 8 2010, 11:41 PM
Post #42

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Jun 2 2010, 05:49 AM) *
Heh, this one was kind of amusing.......I was in the Armadillo Saloon, walking around, and then walked up to the piano guy.....and he was ready to sit down and play a number....well he sits down in the air and the chair's on top of him XD.png

I had the same glitch. He had his feet up on the table but he was floating as his chair was above his head.

I noticed in a lot of cutscenes, people riding horses in the background seem to jitter and like slide back and forth on their mounts...

I replayed John's final mission today to try and get a gold medal on it, and i got to the bit where Jack rides of with his mum, and she was stood up on the back of the horse in a stiff idle position. When I ran the horse around in circles, she'd sway side to side like she was a bowling pin on the horses back XD.png.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FireCat4
post Jun 13 2010, 11:40 AM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,490
XBL Gamertag: FireCat4

I have been playing the game since it's been out, and I must say, RockStar really did a excellent job.
I have experienced a glitch to force my charatcer back to Level 1 / Prestige 0. I use to be a Level 30 / Prestige 2.
I went to log on and I got a message saying "Multiplayer is damaged and is unable to load". "Would you like to Retry (prees A) Would you like to Continue (pressB)
I tryed both, first retry then continue. When i continued and loaded into the game I was now Level 1. The game would not save after I would leave the game so every time I would log in, my character would be level 1.
I have wrote rockstar support on twitter and have received very little response. I have had this issue for almost 2 weeks now and finally I had to go into my hard drive and delete my saved file so I could play the game. I will not be starting over again as Grinding out gang hide outs until my eyes bleed have done me in snf (31).gif .

This post has been edited by FireCat4: Jun 13 2010, 11:41 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 13 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #44

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (FireCat4 @ Jun 13 2010, 12:40 PM) *
I have had this issue for almost 2 weeks now and finally I had to go into my hard drive and delete my saved file so I could play the game. I will not be starting over again as Grinding out gang hide outs until my eyes bleed have done me in snf (31).gif .

I had the same sort of problem, but it was because I stupidly turned the console off while saving, I was reset back to level 1, so I immediately started working my way through the ranks again until I got to 27, then the next day upon starting I was reset back to level 1 again. In the end I had to actually delete the multiplayer save file as it was corrupted and the new data was being saved to that slot. Now everything's back to normal and i'm back up to rank 44... I'm bloody glad I got that ranking up done before they lowered the XP rewards for gang hideouts or i'd still be on rank 15.

Another annoying bug is the floating weapons one, while doing gang hideouts when you kill an enemy their weapon will float in the air, and with every time you play the hideout another appears when you kill them, leading to masses of guns floating at the spots where enemies spawn. It actually affects gameplay as they are physical objects and bullets will hit them, rather than the enemy standing behind them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Joeyshmoe69
post Jun 29 2010, 08:42 AM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,822

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I haven't got time to read all 3 pages whilst at work!

After doing a plant collecting challenge I went off to rescue someone being hanged. After, I went back in the direction of the plant gatherer and found him crouched on the floor where his camp had been. His tent, fire etc was gone but he was warming his hands on and stoking an invisible fire - when he stoked it, sparks flew up from nothing!

Also, not so much a bug but an odd occurance, when I first unlocked the northern part of the map the first thing I did was go for an exlore.

Ended up at the cave towards the top of the mountain and whilst looking around over the edge with my sniper rifle I see a dude at the bottom running up the path. So I wait for a while and it turns out he's one of the guys that tries to steal your horse.

Running halway up a mountain to steal my horse? That's what I call dedication!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 11 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #46

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

During a Ricketts cutscene, a random ped decided to sit in Landon's seat with Landon still there.

And during a cutscene with Prof MacDougal a random person was starting to come through a wall. Just their head and an arm kept coming through and back out.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 15 2010, 08:49 AM
Post #47

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

For those times when the poker players are sitting a few feet from the table, punch them and you can get glitched high in the air outside, falling to your death. At Rathskeller Fork it actually put me outside the map, falling through the landscape into blue hell, and magically back to ground level in town.

near-ending spoiler...
During the cutscene where Jack and Abigail are told to run from the barn right before John gets pumped full of lead, the game had two Jacks. One character was getting on the horse for the cutscene while the other (same character model but glitched into the scene) was just standing there next to the open door.

So there were two of the same people. By the time I realized it, there were no more camera shots of both of them. sad.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 15 2010, 09:14 AM
Post #48

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 11 2010, 07:31 PM) *
During a Ricketts cutscene, a random ped decided to sit in Landon's seat with Landon still there.

Lol, Landon's secret gay lover sitting on his lap.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_DrS_*
post Dec 1 2010, 10:03 AM
Post #49

Guests

Here is a funny one on Undead Nightmare where a zombie is stuck in the horse :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOG0BVylIEg

Achievements

+Quote Post
DLLKillenm
post Jan 3 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 60,249
PSN Name: DLLKillem

Try this one. Today I was at mine I had one this easy enough. Decided instead of riding my horse off into the sunset I would drive the stage couch. One guy got inside and decided I would drive him around. I turned it around and headed off the cliff nearby. Only problem is I did not die. I just laid there on the ground almost floating. my body was moving across the trail but I could not get up. I decided to restart which pissed me off but oh well. I tried it a 2nd time same results. The other guy tried to blow me up, burn me, shot me then what looks liked he tried to T-Bag me with his horse and then he T-Bag me. LOL
'
Try it! Enjoy.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Jan 30 2011, 06:43 PM
Post #51

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 11 2010, 12:31 PM) *

[IMAGE]

same thing happened to me and it was the same person too, except without a hat laugh.gif

This post has been edited by ENVi3: Jan 30 2011, 06:44 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 4 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #52

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Glitch I had a few hours ago where Mother Superior was invisible:

After the cutscene she ran away screaming and disappeared with the rest of the nuns.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 07:38 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4