post May 3 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #121

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,974

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 19 2008, 12:25 PM) [snapback]1415532[/snapback]
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 19 2008, 11:44 AM) [snapback]1415516[/snapback]
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Apr 18 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1413936[/snapback]
I personally do think our immigration laws have become WAY too slack. Dont get me wrong im not rascist but i don't like people who try and get into this country illegally and then try and get everything off the government. And if they don't get what they want they call us a rascist nation. But it makes me think 'If were a rascist nation, then why the bloody hell have you come here?'.

France isn't helping our immigration problem. The main way their getting here is via the Channel Tunnel but its at the French side they could be doing alot more to help.

I have been brought up on Counsil Estates all my life. Im currently living on my own in a flatshare but myself and my dad who used to live together were place into a flat in South Wimbledon and there was a problem with it (mould started growing on the walls in the kitchen due to a leeky roof). So the counsil moved us to a bed and breakfast for THREE YEARS! And the counsil said that it was due to not having enough houses to move us to due to a massive wave of immigrants.

Aslong as someone can bring someone to the country and adjust to the British way of life and accept it and speak decent english, then welcome. If not...

Dont get me wrong i think speaking their native language is good but when your out and about please speak english otherwise people wont trust them due to what happened on 7/7. I was ALMOST on the train that got blown up on the northern line. I was on my way to Camden but got the train just before it. Since then i get really nervous on public transport. No im not a pussy its something subconcious.

The people who are trying to commit these suicide bombings are unbelieveable. When they do their videos they speak with an accent which is very english as if theyve lived here all their life. This is what we need to be careful of in the future. They might have been born here but they resent us.

If ive caused any offence to anyone in my following post then sorry. Just stating my point of view.

Don't be sorry for your view. Stories like yours are all to common in todays Britain. The BNP or an associate party needs to rise up against todays (ethically) corrupt government, and purge these sinners from out Great land. Britain is a land of churches, countrysides and beautiful views, not a land of mousques, curry shops and violence.

It is time that somebody must stand up and give the British what is theirs; Health benefits that are given to immigrants, the beautiful land that bred them and their nations rich history, which is being forgotten under each wave of immigrants that come to reap the benefits of the government. GONE are the times where we can say 'racial equality works'. GONE are the times where burqua's are an unusual sight in Britain. GONE are the balls of todays government. and GONE are the times where racial jokes could be said in harmless jest.

It pains me to my heart to see what is happening to Britain, and as with every major event in history, someone has to be held accountable. and that someone is Mr Tony Blair, who decided to Rape his homeland when he gave up on immigration laws. Mr Tony Blair must be blamed for this.

Victoria, Australia, is home to just 6 million human beings, and is roughly the same size as Great Britain. Great Britain is inhabited by over 65 million humans, and it is mostly due to fucking relaxed immigration laws. Someone needs to do something, before Britain slips into a darker hole from which it may never retrieve itself.

Full Metal Monkey voiced his concerns well, without shoving them down your throat whether or not you agree with him.

You on the other hand sound like a fundamentalist priest/imam/rabbi. You'll find (intelligent) people listen to your arguments much more if they're not presented with such a passionate bias and dogmatic tone.

1. "Britain is a land of churches". Is it? By churches, you mean Christian houses of worship. Christianity is a Middle Eastern Religion and has no geographical link to Britain. Are you happy for churches to describe Britain in general or would you like to specify Catholic, Protestant or whatever? You'll find this makes as much difference as a completely different religion in some places you go. Don't forget that the first terrorist attack on these Isles was Catholics trying to blow up Parliament. Religion is a state of mind and a personal choice of the individual; it has nothing to do with the national spirit.

2. "Britain is a land of countrysides and beautiful views". I can see you're attempting to stir up national pride with this, but the countryside remains beautiful today as it has always been. Immigrants can't change the landscape.

3. Curry shops are part of today's British culture. Over the years our culture has maintained itself and strengthened itself by incorporating new ideas. What do the majority of people eat on Christmas day? Turkey. These birds don't occur naturally in Europe. What do we have every Sunday with the Roast? Potatoes. They're native to America. Most people won't drink real ale or stout anymore. It's lager or other blond beers. I can't think of too many British lager brewers... In the same way, curry and kebabs are now part of our national cuisine. We've found something we like from another culture, we like it and therefore we incorporate it. It's Anglicised curry; not nearly as spicy as original Indian food and more suited to our tastes.

4. You speak of immigrants coming here and taking things off the British people. Sorry, who are the British people? Roughly 2/3 of British people are from largely anglo-saxon stock, making them descendants of Germanic peoples who came here in the 6th Century, committing genocide against the local Celts. We are a nation of immigrants. The indigenous people of these islands have been marginalised for centuries.

5. You blame Tony Blair for all the immigrants. He's not my favourite person, but please. As I explained above, there have been immigrants here for 1000 years plus. But do you know anything about more recent immigration history? The mass influx of French Hugenots as they fled from persecution? The large Jewish community in Britain that was here in the middle ages? The invitation to members of the commonwealth to come and settle here in the 1950s, largely to resurrect the country after WW2? The Eastern Europeans here at the moment are here as a result of the free borders agreement in the EU. But it was Ted Heath's Conservative government that put Britain into the EU, not Blair.

6. Our population may be dense but the country is not overcrowded. The majority of Britons live in cities; 1 in 6 lives in London's Metropolitan Areas. There are vast areas of the UK which are sparsely populated and it is a credit to us that we have about 9% of our total land area as designated national parks. The beautiful areas of our landscape are protected; and we have on our land one of the 3 Global Cities, plus a number of other great cities. We are far from overcrowded.

1. You are correct in some ways, except Religion can be to do with national spirit, or at least National traditions. You will find that Western European countries have based their laws on Christian morals, as have middle eastern countries with Islam, in this sense some religions are incompatible with some Countries laws.

2. Immigration DOES change the landscape indirectly. They raise Britains population(Which without immigration would lower due to low birth rates), which in turn makes more housing needed and thus we have to build on green belt areas.

3. Correct

4. Normans(Essentialy Vikings), romans, Vikings, Danes, Celts and Anglo Saxons began to mix and formed a English identity, this identity then built England out of the Dark ages into a new Era. It was these people who built England, IMO making them indeginous.

5. I blame all thee parties (Lib dems, Conservative, Labour) for Immigration problems. Also the Jews were kicked out in the middle ages, it was Cromwell who let them back in following the Civil War.

6. The density of the population is too big, the optimum population trust suggested the population would be optimised at 30 Million, while at the moment we have 60 Million

This post has been edited by BIG FUCKING SPIDER: May 3 2008, 01:29 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post May 3 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #122

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,660

We (the scots) should become independent, not because we don't like the english...i've got 13 cousins + grandparents down there....but instead to have our own immigration laws...no immigration unless inspected for 6 months or you are rich

The government needs to tighten up it's laws...

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post May 3 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #123

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

What do we have every Sunday with the Roast? Potatoes. They're native to America.

o_O Don't you mean Ireland? They originally were native to Ireland and then when they all moved out there they started farms growing them if Im correct.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
BIG FUCKING SPID...
post May 3 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #124

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,974

QUOTE(Piefascist @ May 3 2008, 11:38 PM) [snapback]1429701[/snapback]
What do we have every Sunday with the Roast? Potatoes. They're native to America.

o_O Don't you mean Ireland? They originally were native to Ireland and then when they all moved out there they started farms growing them if Im correct.

Nope, South American in origin, however when discovered they were grown in Ireland in huge droves.
Achievements

+Quote Post
BRKS
post May 9 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #125

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,601

We (the scots) should become independent, not because we don't like the english...i've got 13 cousins + grandparents down there....but instead to have our own immigration laws...no immigration unless inspected for 6 months or you are rich

The government needs to tighten up it's laws...Dont you mean (Us) the English should get independence. After all were the one stakign the brunt of immigration. I doubt many illegals would trek all the way up to Scotland when theyve just ome through at Dover smile.gif

This post has been edited by BRKS: May 9 2008, 02:37 PM

--------------------

ENgLiSh AnD PRouD !!

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post May 14 2008, 10:05 AM
Post #126

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(braveheartofg @ May 4 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1429476[/snapback]
We (the scots) should become independent, not because we don't like the english...i've got 13 cousins + grandparents down there....but instead to have our own immigration laws...

May I ask what the hell you are talking about? Scotland and Wales don't have any immigrants. In Dundee in Angus County almost eveyone I saw in the center of town, outside there homes in Suburbia and even in Glasgow airport were white scots.

no immigration unless inspected for 6 months or you are rich

Post of the fucking year. I'll get the dunce hat...

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Don Leone
post Jul 11 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #127

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,379

Scotland as an independant state would be pathetic economically and in terms of population. The UK is so frikkin tiny anyway that the constituent countries need to stick together.
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 06:45 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4