Post #21

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (Heartless @ Dec 17 2009, 01:30 AM) *
QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ Dec 11 2009, 06:54 AM) *
Dennis Thompson, an attorney for black firefighters who tried unsuccessfully last month to block the plaintiffs' promotions

The fuck does he think he is?

I mean really, learn what hard work is.

I vote the gold award that Thompson is the most douche bag name, ever.

hmmm I wonder.....

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Dec 17 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #22

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

I loled, hard. It looks like a fucking ski mask.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Dec 30 2009, 02:58 AM
Post #23

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Dec 4 2009, 10:37 PM) *
and they should keep their traditions. the whole race issue bugs the hell out of me. most of the racist crap i see now days is started by non whites. everytime a white gets something better or attacks another race its racism but the other way around isnt ?? bullshit. racism in america now days is mostley fanned by the likes of jesse jackson & al sharpton . when they disappear america will be a better place (somewhat). maybe the ones who had low scores on their exams are just fucking stupid. how can a test be made easier for a white man to score on than someone else ?? thats saying hes smarter and thats not true so the ones who score low are just "dumb". I hate racism but i get it from other races all the time because i'm white.

Of course, one person will always see hate towards himself but never others simply because you aren't in another group's shoes. It's just not possible silly. And you are right, when a black man hates on a white man is considered racism (especially if you believe in race as a scientific truth to begin with...). Racism is systemic; institutional. It is not fanned by those two people alone. Please don't make me laugh ever again. When they disappear someone else will take their place and they will continue to make me laugh as well, but systemic racism will still exist. Maybe those who had lower test scores had a determinable reason behind their lack of ability. So instead of simply calling low test-scorers stupid, maybe you should actually support your assertion. And perhaps the reason you cannot see how a test can be tailored to white men is because you're looking at it wrong. The tests are fair tests, but the playing field isn't fair and so those who aren't allowed in the same field cannot compete competently. This disparity exists even when black and white men of the same class are examined statistically.

The racism that I bring up is not personal racism, it is a highly impersonal, systemic racism that is perpetuated by not allowing people of other ethnicity to attain positions at high levels even when they are qualified (which is not the subject of this argument anyway so basically ignore this for now).

QUOTE (Heartless @ Dec 5 2009, 01:20 AM) *
That's fine, but none of that's in the article. But this is:

"The city said that under a federal civil rights law known as Title VII, employers must ban actions such as promotion tests that would have a "disparate impact" on a protected class, such as a specified race or gender. The group of firefighters, claiming they were wronged by the city's action, then sued, calling themselves the "New Haven 20.""

What I understand is that under Title VII, if a protected class (whatever the hell that is) doesn't get enough brownie points, nobody does. You seem to be twisting this around to fit your own agenda.

I meant that I determined all of that from that statement. That statement is simply ensuring that a promotion test is not made at a time and in a manner in which employees of a specific ethnicity or gender may not be prepared for it due to their statistical disparity within the racist power system. Yes, I am calling it that. And yes, they should throw out any promotion that specifically disparages a certain group because that is fucking wrong to begin with... I'm not twisting it around at all. I'm trying to show you a different perspective so get over it.

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 7 2009, 07:28 PM) *
LOL.

If the majority of the test takes are WHITE then the majority of the people who pass the test and get the raise should be white.

WHITES ARE THE MAJORITY IN AMERICA.... THEY SHOULD GET THE MAJORITY OF THE PAY RAISES porportionately...

But they don't get a proportional raise accounted for difference in majority of group size. They get a much higher amount period. So I agree with you raises should be proportional, but the truth is the status quo is not.

Also, if you don't know shit you don't deserve a pay raise. Thats just the wait it is.

I agree. I also agree there should be an even playing field so that you can test all peoples at the same level, but this is not so. So this is why I argue for those people of color who've a significant disadvantage in the system.

OOH LETS FEEL SORRY FOR THE STUPID AFRICAN AMERICANS. Also, LETS MAKE SURE THAT FROM THE 80 WHITE PEOPLE AND 20 BLACK PEOPLE WE PICK 10 WHITES AND 10 BLACKS 2 MAKE THIS FIAR!

That's not how it works. Affirmative Action, for example, was to be used in matters where both an equally black man and an equally white man are considered for a position. Since historically the white man would be chosen over the black man for reasons that may have been more obvious back then but harder to understand today (systemic racism, linguistic racism), the black man who be selected for a change. Now this would seem okay as long as the motion to do this was as silent as a white employer hiring a white man without considering his skin color consciously. But since Affirmative Action brings a conscious attention to skin color, it also brings understandable contention. In truth, I'm sure both the white man and the black man wouldn't mind if they were both given the position without getting in the way, etcetera.

Should be 16 whites and 4 blacks if you split it up soley on race.. but really, whats wrong with seeing if someone is smart enough to get the raise.

Nothing. But if you are testing several groups, you better make sure you are testing those on the same level of opportunity. Okay?

Tired of all the AFF action bullshit. If your stupid your stupid and if thats genetic (which your implying that it is) then thats too bad. I don't believe in the opportunity BS.. if you go to school and get A's the NAACP or some organization is going to sponsor you. OFC if you act like a punk and gangbang around then once you turn 20 decide to get your life on track... well good for you but don't tell me about your "lack of opportunities"

Was someone actually linking raceethnicity with genetics? Please tell me no.

Punxtr is acting like a oversensitive *****

No shit what the "Just get the right damn people" means. It has nothing to do with race and you never implied it. Anyone who was able to turn that into "Looking for white people" is just an Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson wanna be.

I am over-sensitive. Friends of mine who are black have been fired for not cutting off their dreads (when company policy doesn't prohibit it), and I've really seen some eye-openers of the system actually screwing black people in general. Getting the right people ignores the reality of the un-level field of opportunity and so simply always going against the person who scored lower without questioning why is ignorant and raicst. If you ignore the reality of the white power system even when it is explained to you, you are racist.

How, specifically. By giving blacks bonus points? Or is that by using a quota system to hire more blacks than whites proportionately? Or maybe its the fact that the government apologized for slavery and made arrangements for reparations? Or perhaps its the NAACP and all the support it gives to white people and not to blacks?

No, by preventing them for a couple hundred years from buying land, building equity, getting proper healthcare so that families wouldn't pass down disorders and genes caused by not having the money to get proper care that a white family has a historical better chance of. I'm talking about laws preventing black families from moving into areas of white residence. Not being able to vote for officials that actually cared about them. The reason aware black people are so bitter is because the system has fucked them for centuries and now they have to work hard as hell to catchup up now that the field of opportunity is finally smoothing out.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I wasn't alive a "Century" or a "millinia" ago so "my own" didn't exist then. SO STFU!

My previous response will explain to you just a taste of how you can benefit from a system without even knowing it.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 16 2009, 07:54 AM) *
White rights? About time.

You've got to be kidding me. White rights have existed for centuries and you act like they haven't. You sir are beyond ignorant.

And that is it by the way guys. If I really wanted to convince you guys I would try to do so in person in small groups with more respect than what the Internet affords.

Happy New Year.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Dec 30 2009, 04:50 AM
Post #24

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (alpunxackson)
But they don't get a proportional raise accounted for difference in majority of group size. They get a much higher amount period. So I agree with you raises should be proportional, but the truth is the status quo is not.

No silly, Whites are paid more than blacks, thats not the same as pay raises. Pay attention now. Also, see points below.

I agree. I also agree there should be an even playing field so that you can test all peoples at the same level, but this is not so. So this is why I argue for those people of color who've a significant disadvantage in the system.

How exactly can a math test favor white people >.>. I don't give a fuck if niggaboo went to a "bad school" and his mom did heroin and worked on the street, means shit to me. He can either add or he cant. Simple.

That's not how it works. Affirmative Action, for example, was to be used in matters where both an equally black man and an equally white man are considered for a position. Since historically the white man would be chosen over the black man for reasons that may have been more obvious back then but harder to understand today

quota system anyone?

linguistic racism

english nigger, do you speak it?

Nothing. But if you are testing several groups, you better make sure you are testing those on the same level of opportunity. Okay?

Why should opportunity have anything to do with aptitude.

Was someone actually linking raceethnicity with genetics? Please tell me no.

Yes, you were. Unless you really believe that blacks don't get a more than fair shake. I mean, what the fuck, have you been reading the news? Blacks lead in all violent areas of crime, they suck up all the welfare, they got a ton of special interest groups working for them and have for the past 30-40 years. GENERATRIONS. If thats not opportunity then i don't know what is.

Friends of mine who are black have been fired for not cutting off their dreads

If your boss wants you to something, you do it. You don't act like a self-entitled hip gangsta wannabe and then blame in racism when he fires you because you didn't follow his instructions. When the boss said cut them off, it became company policy.

I've really seen some eye-openers of the system actually screwing black people in general.

Details please.

going against the person who scored lower without questioning why is ignorant and raicst.

Its OK to question why they don't score high but its not ok to say "Fuck it, them niggers ain't shit, can't be shit, but we don't want to be racist.. so fuck it, give them a raise". How about instead "blacky ain't scoring so hot, the reason why is because he is to busy gang-banging and hustling looking up to his rap-idols because he got raised by a single mother who worked a taco-bell during the day and a semen recepticle at night. Lets find a way to deal with this issue. We should do this by forcing anyone who accepts welfare to submit mandatory drug tests and participate in government labor camps. In addition, welfare recepients must obtain a special license which prohibits them from purchasing alchohol or ciggarettes." (ect)

d

reality of the white power system even when it is explained to you, you are racist.

I understand what you are saying, but your assumptions are wrong. You assume blacks don't have opportunity, however all empirical evidence is to the contrary.

No, by preventing them for a couple hundred years from buying land, building equity, getting proper healthcare so that families wouldn't pass down disorders and genes caused by not having the money to get proper care that a white family has a historical better chance of.

So your saying that their genetics are inferior to white people.

Also, we didn't prevent them from doing anything. This is what they chose. The africans in africa decided to sell them to us for a fee. You can debate whether that is moral or not and don't think slavery is but slavery wasn't forced on africans... they sold africans to us... their choice.

I'm talking about laws preventing black families from moving into areas of white residence. Not being able to vote for officials that actually cared about them. The reason aware black people are so bitter is because the system has fucked them for centuries and now they have to work hard as hell to catchup up now that the field of opportunity is finally smoothing out.

I think you can get credit for one generation, maybe two. If you can't catch up by then your just using blah blah blah as an excuse.

f I really wanted to convince you guys I would try to do so in person in small groups with more respect than what the Internet affords.

Happy New Year.

aye. Poor niggers.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Dec 30 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE (punxtr @ Dec 30 2009, 01:58 PM) *

You've got to be kidding me. White rights have existed for centuries and you act like they haven't. You sir are beyond ignorant.

ah-hem

What the fuck are you even implying? How can we test aptitude on a level playing field?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Dec 30 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #26

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE (punxtr @ Dec 30 2009, 02:58 AM) *

You sir are a idiot.
You come over England. White people arent treated the same way as blacks at all. They can be racist to us, but we cant be racist to them. They take our jobs, our houses, our benefits.

(Before you moan at me, im going on about black foreigners. Except Gurkhas and indians. They are very cool, and very helpful.)

This post has been edited by Captain.Charisma: Dec 30 2009, 11:30 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 31 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #27

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 30 2009, 06:29 PM) *
You sir are an idiot.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jan 1 2010, 09:59 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 38,184

^ bravo Treefitty, let nobody question your intelligence.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 1 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #29

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 30 2009, 11:29 PM) *

You sir are a idiot.
You come over England. White people arent treated the same way as blacks at all. They can be racist to us, but we cant be racist to them. They take our jobs, our houses, our benefits.

(Before you moan at me, im going on about black foreigners. Except Gurkhas and indians. They are very cool, and very helpful.)

When you try to come across as knowlegeable it's like you've been reading your books up-side down.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jan 1 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #30

Poshboy...

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 1 2010, 05:54 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 30 2009, 11:29 PM) *

You sir are a idiot.

When you try to come across as knowlegeable it's like you've been reading your books up-side down.

Fuck me, I have. Thanks marney. I dont know what I would do without you. wub.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 1 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #31

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

So ethnic-wise the UK is behind the US. Few more decades and people from Spain will swim across the channel to mow your lawns.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jan 1 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #32

Poshboy...

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 1 2010, 10:27 PM) *
So ethnic-wise the UK is behind the US. Few more decades and people from Spain will swim across the channel to mow your lawns.

Yea, because all we have is Pakistani.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 08:05 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4