+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 6 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Funny, i've never tried this, I just prefer to go in guns blazing.

Since I lost all my MP data and had to start again from level one i've played this about 40 times in the last couple of hours, it was much easier with the high powered pistol... But i'm at level 21 now, so it won't be long until i'm back to where I started (47.) But no way am I doing all the survivalist and hunter challenges again.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 6 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #4

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 6 2010, 07:30 PM) *

Since I lost all my MP data and had to start again from level one i've played this about 40 times in the last couple of hours, it was much easier with the high powered pistol... But i'm at level 21 now, so it won't be long until i'm back to where I started (47.) But no way am I doing all the survivalist and hunter challenges again.

That sucks, i have done most of the challenges. How'd you lose your MP data, isn't that saved online?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 6 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #5

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jun 6 2010, 08:32 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 6 2010, 07:30 PM) *

That sucks, i have done most of the challenges. How'd you lose your MP data, isn't that saved online?

Nah I think this morning while playing I rather foolishly turned off my PS3 while it was in the middle of saving, and when I got in from work I was reset to level 1. I'm back up to 26 now, been playing Solomon's Folly non-stop since I got in. I managed to kill all 30 enemies in one combo and got 2300XP out of it. happy.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Slambo239
post Jul 5 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,629
PSN Name: Slambo239

I have been exploiting the glitch as well but i have a problem with it sometimes. Sometimes i get to the point after the gang comes out of the basement and after i shoot them...i have to wait a little while for the next spawn of reenforcements. I have done the 30 kill chain once but mostly end up just getting 20 or 21 because i then have to wait for the other bad guys to spawn in. Is there something i am doing wrong or maybe a better spot to be in to make sure the enemies keep spawning like they are supposed to?

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 5 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #7

Pessimistic nihilistic.

I find it easier to get a 30 kill streak when approaching from the eastern side of the hideout (towards Benedict Pass,) as the enemies seem more exposed, kill the enemies around the barn and then everyone else, but leave 3-4 enemies alive in the destroyed house. Then lob two sticks of dynamite at the house interior, the first explosion should kill the remaining enemies and cause the enemies in the basement to spawn too, the second blast should mop up any remaining enemies either in the basement or around (sometimes the first explosion kills the basement enemies outright as they spawn anyway.) Head out the barn either way and kill one of the next wave, as you do this the two enemies on the ridge will spawn, so kill them quick as they can take you down easily, then kill the remaining few. Don't forget to switch weapons, a rifle is good for long range kills but useless at close range, switch to a double-action revolver or something better.

(This strategy is meant to be done without the glitch by the way.)

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 08:32 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4