IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What outfit is your Marston currently sporting?
asthenia
post May 23 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #21

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Google, dude... unless anyone in here knows. I've got a few days off when I get home so once I've enjoyed the game for a while I'll start making guides for shit like this...

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 23 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #22

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 23 2010, 04:58 AM) *
how do you get the us marshall outfit?

Complete every U.S. gang hideout in a single 24-hour period (In game hours, I assume). The problem is, even after you spent a ton of money buying all the maps, they don't label the gang hideouts like they're supposed to.

You also get the Bureau uniform for 100% completion.

This post has been edited by Massacre: May 23 2010, 05:04 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Crimson Engage
post May 23 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,322
XBL Gamertag: Crimson Engage

I'm playing as Jack so i'm using his normal outfit. Just unlocked the US Army outfit so i might change to that.
Reason for edit: use spoilers
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 23 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #24

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

You might want to throw some spoiler tags on that. Not everyone's beaten the game yet.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 23 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #25

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

What do you do to "discover" the Walton Gang outift? It's the only undiscovered outfit I have left.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
CamelSmoker420
post May 23 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #26

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,272
PSN Name: CamelSmoker420

anyone got tips for horse shoes i cant beat the dude at the ranch

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 23 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #27

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 23 2010, 02:31 PM) *
What do you do to "discover" the Walton Gang outift? It's the only undiscovered outfit I have left.

umm, that's a PS3 exclusive laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
andy42s
post May 23 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #28

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,248

I'm wearing the poncho now. sweet!
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 23 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #29

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (andy42s @ May 23 2010, 10:44 PM) *
I'm wearing the poncho now. sweet!

Yeah, I am too. Reminds me of Mr. Eastwood.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 24 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #30

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Rockin the US Army outfit.

because i'm pretending that Jack enlisted after the death of his father since he had nothing else left.

Im that cool thats why.
Achievements

+Quote Post
CamelSmoker420
post May 25 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #31

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,272
PSN Name: CamelSmoker420

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ May 24 2010, 03:14 PM) *
Rockin the US Army outfit.

because i'm pretending that Jack enlisted after the death of his father since he had nothing else left.

Im that cool thats why.

iam wearing the us army outfit aswell switching between that and deadly assasin

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 26 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #32

i unlocked the bandito and reyes rebel outfits last night... and i am really digging the rebel one... it makes you look like a hippy laugh.gif...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 27 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #33

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Gentlemans suit. High stakes baby.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 27 2010, 03:16 AM
Post #34

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

I am now wearing the Treasure Hunting outfit. Because Im hunting treasure again! I love it! Wish there were more to find.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 27 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #35

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 23 2010, 03:43 PM) *

umm, that's a PS3 exclusive laugh.gif ...

Then what the fuck is the last outfit? It's a second outift with a duster.

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2010, 11:16 PM) *
I am now wearing the Treasure Hunting outfit. Because Im hunting treasure again! I love it! Wish there were more to find.

Could you describe it for me? Because the "California" stranger task won't appear, so apparently I won't getting the outfit.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 27 2010, 01:19 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 23 2010, 03:43 PM) *

umm, that's a PS3 exclusive laugh.gif ...

Then what the fuck is the last outfit? It's a second outift with a duster.

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2010, 11:16 PM) *

Could you describe it for me? Because the "California" stranger task won't appear, so apparently I won't getting the outfit.

see if you can find the answer here biggrin.gif...
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Outfits

also, try this for your other situation...
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/California

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 27 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #37

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Ah, Legend of the West. It's just the Rancher outfit with a black duster and gloves. Not bad. And I've been to that area for the stranger task before, is it possible the task is available but not marked in the map?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #38

maybe you did meet him... try his second location... or, just head back there again to see if he's re-spawned...

i just found a guy who was having a similar problem... here's his solution...

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/red-dead...ission-fix.html

he says it has to do with activating a hideout mission by just riding passed on your way to see california.... another suggestion i saw was start at the 4-way juncture to the south of that train station town and just travel south... maybe your not quite looking in the right area... close but, not close enough? i don't know man...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 27 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #39

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I dunno, I'll see what's up. I really want the Bureau uniform (complete immunity from the law), so I actually need to get 100% completion for once.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #40

i'm surprised you didn't know about the "legend of the west" outfit... as soon as you get a challenge up to like level 7, it unlocks the stipulations for receiving the outfit... i almost thought you were thinking of the actual duster outfit, or the deadly assassin one...

the duster, assassin and gentleman attire aren't needed for the 100%... but, the legend of the west is...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 06:20 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4