IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pretending that Niko really has a job, instead of stealing shit or killing people for money!
Banana Boy
post Nov 9 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,438

I saw the GTA machinma movie "Flatliners" on youtube.com heres the link to the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQbxH8nbdBw

so after seeing this, i got inspired to actually re-create this in Single Player mode. so this is what I did...

SPOILERS OF FUTURE CONTENT OF STORY MODE!!!!!!!!! (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED STORY MODE)

ok so this is what i did

1. take out the map that came with your GTA 4 Disc Case

2. search for the Alderny Island Hospital, LOOK FOR THE WESTDYKE HOSPITAL (the one that stared in the film, Flatliners)

3. if you killed Playboy X instead of Dwayne, you have unlocked Playboy X's awsome apartment. live in this for as long as you want to follow this gig

4. look through your closet for your Doctor Costume... do doctors work in hospitals?

5. rules will be mentioned after the proceeding steps

6. after dressing up go to the Westdyke Memorial Hospital, properly park your car in the appropriate parking lot (DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE THE AMBULANCES)

7. so when you are there act like a Doctor, go up to the patients in the waiting room and stand near right in front of them to hear stupid comments.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES!!!

1. there is a small desk on the right when you walk into the hospital. This is where you should drive ambulances. turn up your sound and listen for Medical reports, once you hear the incedent and place, set up the way point to the place, then drive there with Sirens blasting and try to go fast and avoid trafic (set up your own to the airport from the hospital, go as fast as you cant without hitting other cars or people) (DO NOT BRING YOUR PERSONAL CAR FOR THIS)

2. you must be at the hospital by 7:30 am, game time, to make this easy, go to bed at 23:30 the night before to wake up at 5:30am game time. take a taxi to the hospital via set up way point or drive your car (skip rule 1 if you do bring your car) leave the hospital when your shift is over at 4-5pm game time (like a real job). take your car/taxi back to the PlayboyX and undress from your doctor suit, and dress up in the High Style Perseus shit, and if you want back, press RIGHT on the directional pad to get back to your doctor suit faster in outfits

3. in the waiting room, look for sleeping people on the chairs, they will become startled if you simply walk into them, they will get up call you an asshole or something and leave (the hospital is not a hotel) do anything a doctor would do, sit behind a desk, buy a soda at the machine there, talk to waiting people WHAT EVER A DOCTOR WOULD DO

4. if you want to do rule 1, you must do that at least 2 times per day, does not matter where you go, IGNORE THIS STEP IF YOU BRANG YOUR PERSONAL CAR

5. after your pretend work, take a taxi to the internet cafe south of the hospital, go in and walk to the right behind the counter steal the cash (just like cashing your check online) RUN AWAY TO ESCAPE THE COPS, or steal a car who cares, what ever money you get is the money you have. its good to start this with 0 dollars, to make it more cash controling.

after you do all this, you have from the time you get out of work to the time of 23:30 to do what ever you want, go out with frends, beat the shit out of people doesnt matter, as long as you are home and go to bed at 23:30 to make the Proper wake up time for tommorow,

WASH RINSE AND REPEAT

i have 100% game completion so i have nothing better to do...

try if if you want change or are bord

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Nov 9 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 9 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1471140[/snapback]
I saw the GTA machinma movie "Flatliners" on youtube.com heres the link to the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQbxH8nbdBw

so after seeing this, i got inspired to actually re-create this in Single Player mode. so this is what I did...

SPOILERS OF FUTURE CONTENT OF STORY MODE!!!!!!!!! (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED STORY MODE)

ok so this is what i did

1. take out the map that came with your GTA 4 Disc Case

2. search for the Alderny Island Hospital, LOOK FOR THE WESTDYKE HOSPITAL (the one that stared in the film, Flatliners)

3. if you killed Playboy X instead of Dwayne, you have unlocked Playboy X's awsome apartment. live in this for as long as you want to follow this gig

4. look through your closet for your Doctor Costume... do doctors work in hospitals?

5. rules will be mentioned after the proceeding steps

6. after dressing up go to the Westdyke Memorial Hospital, properly park your car in the appropriate parking lot (DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE THE AMBULANCES)

7. so when you are there act like a Doctor, go up to the patients in the waiting room and stand near right in front of them to hear stupid comments.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES!!!

1. there is a small desk on the right when you walk into the hospital. This is where you should drive ambulances. turn up your sound and listen for Medical reports, once you hear the incedent and place, set up the way point to the place, then drive there with Sirens blasting and try to go fast and avoid trafic (set up your own to the airport from the hospital, go as fast as you cant without hitting other cars or people) (DO NOT BRING YOUR PERSONAL CAR FOR THIS)

2. you must be at the hospital by 7:30 am, game time, to make this easy, go to bed at 23:30 the night before to wake up at 5:30am game time. take a taxi to the hospital via set up way point or drive your car (skip rule 1 if you do bring your car) leave the hospital when your shift is over at 4-5pm game time (like a real job). take your car/taxi back to the PlayboyX and undress from your doctor suit, and dress up in the High Style Perseus shit, and if you want back, press RIGHT on the directional pad to get back to your doctor suit faster in outfits

3. in the waiting room, look for sleeping people on the chairs, they will become startled if you simply walk into them, they will get up call you an asshole or something and leave (the hospital is not a hotel) do anything a doctor would do, sit behind a desk, buy a soda at the machine there, talk to waiting people WHAT EVER A DOCTOR WOULD DO

4. if you want to do rule 1, you must do that at least 2 times per day, does not matter where you go, IGNORE THIS STEP IF YOU BRANG YOUR PERSONAL CAR

5. after your pretend work, take a taxi to the internet cafe south of the hospital, go in and walk to the right behind the counter steal the cash (just like cashing your check online) RUN AWAY TO ESCAPE THE COPS, or steal a car who cares, what ever money you get is the money you have. its good to start this with 0 dollars, to make it more cash controling.

after you do all this, you have from the time you get out of work to the time of 23:30 to do what ever you want, go out with frends, beat the shit out of people doesnt matter, as long as you are home and go to bed at 23:30 to make the Proper wake up time for tommorow,

WASH RINSE AND REPEAT

i have 100% game completion so i have nothing better to do...

try if if you want change or are bord

Wow. You need DLC like a motherfucker.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Nov 9 2008, 09:04 PM
Post #3

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 9 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]1471143[/snapback]
Wow. You need DLC like a motherfucker.

So do I.... sad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 9 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #4

Litterer

wtf is a DLC? and what does it do? btw dont be an asshole... you didnt even comment on the thread at all

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Nov 9 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #5

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 9 2008, 10:11 PM) [snapback]1471161[/snapback]
wtf is a DLC? and what does it do?

Downloadable Cock: destroys boredom and sexual urges!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 9 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #6

Litterer

QUOTE(GLC @ Nov 9 2008, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1471163[/snapback]

no seriously, i have ethernet? do i download something, and it gives me like extra missions for GTA4?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Nov 9 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #7

Clepto

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 9 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1471165[/snapback]

no seriously, i have ethernet? do i download something, and it gives me like extra missions for GTA4?

There isn't anything to download yet man.

Downloadable Content(DLC) hasn't come out yet.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 10 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #8

Litterer

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Nov 9 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1471172[/snapback]

then why did the sugest it? and when will it come out?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Nov 10 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #9

Clepto

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 9 2008, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1471176[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Nov 9 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1471172[/snapback]

then why did the sugest it? and when will it come out?

They didn't suggest it, he was saying you seem so bored with the game, giving Niko a 9-5, that you need the downloadable content to give you something else to do.

At least thats how I interpreted it.

And about its release. Sometime between Nov. 2008 - January 2009.
Which knowing Take Two, and Rockstar, it will probably be January.
They like to say "Between this date and that date" to get our hopes up that it will come out on the earlier date, and it is usually always the latest.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Nov 10 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #10

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 9 2008, 05:11 PM) [snapback]1471161[/snapback]
wtf is a DLC? and what does it do? btw dont be an asshole... you didnt even comment on the thread at all

I can't believe you play GTA4 and don't know about the upcoming DLC (downloadable content) for the game. It's supposed to add new missions and new experiences. I wasn't being an asshole, I was just saying that if you're creating day jobs for your videogame characters, you need some new missions for them, quick.

Keep your eye on the site for information regarding the DLC and it's release.

I wasn't trying to be an asshole, I did comment on the thread. It spoke volumes to people who read your massive post and knew what DLC stands for.

Thanks, Tanner.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 10 2008, 01:32 AM
Post #11

Litterer

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 9 2008, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1471185[/snapback]

I can't believe you play GTA4 and don't know about the upcoming DLC (downloadable content) for the game. It's supposed to add new missions and new experiences. I wasn't being an asshole, I was just saying that if you're creating day jobs for your videogame characters, you need some new missions for them, quick.

Keep your eye on the site for information regarding the DLC and it's release.

I wasn't trying to be an asshole, I did comment on the thread. It spoke volumes to people who read your massive post and knew what DLC stands for.

Thanks, Tanner.

rampages got boring, I learned how to avoid being shot by the police AI so well that it would take a full hour of a Run & Gun rampage (no driving or hiding behind objects for long periods of time)

i had to separate my posts, because im typing on my PS3, yea it would take a full hour just to die if i didnt refill my health at all. so i did something sorta fun by doing this after seeing Flatliner, a Machinma GTA4 film

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Canadianbacon123
post Nov 14 2008, 04:02 AM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,475
XBL Gamertag: Lockdown12345

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 9 2008, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1471185[/snapback]

Or a life lol

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Nov 14 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #13

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

What he needs, and this is not an insult, is a job in real life to get money to buy more games.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 16 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #14

Litterer

QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 14 2008, 02:31 AM) [snapback]1471712[/snapback]
What he needs, and this is not an insult, is a job in real life to get money to buy more games.

im 15, yea and since its getting close to winter (favorite season happy.gif) yea not many jobs for a school kid, besides i havent seen any decent games as good as GTA4, nor as good a sandbox game none the less, so id rather save my $ for an equally great game

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Nov 16 2008, 07:01 AM
Post #15

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 15 2008, 09:28 PM) [snapback]1471799[/snapback]
QUOTE(Imaphatpimp @ Nov 14 2008, 02:31 AM) [snapback]1471712[/snapback]

im 15, yea and since its getting close to winter (favorite season happy.gif) yea not many jobs for a school kid, besides i havent seen any decent games as good as GTA4, nor as good a sandbox game none the less, so id rather save my $ for an equally great game

Ahh, one more year then you can work. Christmas is coming around.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 16 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #16

Litterer

did/does anyone care to actually comment on the thing i made? because no one did, or even say they tried it...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 28 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #17

Litterer

bump

need to keep the idea alive for DLC add ons

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Nov 28 2008, 06:40 PM
Post #18

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 28 2008, 12:17 PM) [snapback]1473119[/snapback]
bump

Wait. What? Keep what idea alive?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Nov 29 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #19

Litterer

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 28 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1473121[/snapback]
bump

i wish that someone when DLC comes around to recreate this in a small moderation

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Nov 29 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #20

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 28 2008, 07:02 PM) [snapback]1473151[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 28 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1473121[/snapback]
bump

i wish that someone when DLC comes around to recreate this in a small moderation

I'm 100% sure this will not be incorporated into the upcoming DLC in any way, shape or form.
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:34 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4