Bain
post Jun 29 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #21

Rat
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 12:57 PM) *
No, people don't play NFL and NBA (Typed in the L by accident) not because they can't "put together teams of their own". People don't play it because it's simply not popular. The only 2 NFL games I see advertised in England are the single one played in England (As a way to try and break the market worldwide), and the Superbowl. I never see any NBA games, ever advertised in our country. I've never seen an MLB game ever advertised in this country (as ironically, in our country it's the womans sport, opposite of real football in your country).

You really don't know football if you think all those decisions are put there simply to bring America out of the game, it happens day in and day out in football leagues across the world. The quality of officials just deterioated in the past decade.

Uh yeah, but youre making out to be like these sports are stupid or something in my opinion. The reason they are not popular now is because some of them literally started a few decades to a century ago.

Now I dont know the true history because Im American and its not popular here but:
http://www.historyofsoccer.info/

I think in the time period that soccer has made it these sports especially football will be brought to at least European countries. Like I said, the rest are too poor. You think hockey has leagues only in first world nations by coincidence? $$$$$$$$

As for baseball, yeah I hate it its not 'the american pastime' I consider the NFL the most American sport.

Regardless, the NFL will eventually spark European interest. They have people simply built well to play it. But notice most of the best players in the NFL are of African ethnic backgrounds.....
Its not because its popular its because theyre in America.

My whole point summed up dude:

-I get pissed when people from the U.K. shit on Americans for trying at soccer, and then suck at a sport they are supposed to be better at.
-American sports will branch out in certain areas, not important, BUT: the fact a sport where all you need is sticks to hold up a net, and a ball makes it more popular, is not a point of prestige in my opinion and you demean American sports because of the history of soccer is overwhelming
-You decided to talk shit about American sports? This is about English vs U.S. soccer. We both got knocked out, you guys got knocked out worse. Who cares? I just dont want to hear the smug opinion of people talking about athletes from my country who deserve just as much respect.
-The us gets way more bullshit in international games than anyone, and I watch ALL world cup games I can. Ghana, North Korea, Ivory coast(my 2nd favorite team lol)Iran at the last cup, Portugal, Greece, Germany, every country. NOBODY, NOBODY has such an experience with the refs as team USA. You can debate it, but I stand by that statement. I know England got fucked Im sorry, thats not my point.

-SOCCER, is not popular in America for so many reasons. We were born of and live by rebellion. We made our own sports. The thing is though, young Americans like myself dont appreciate it because we see the US go to the world cup every time and get fucked by calls, not by opponents. Ill give you, Ghana, good team, fast as lightening but the US got elbowed twice, and there were several bullshit offsides. The world cup last time, a lot worse. They got straight fucked.

Here's something I believe as a football(soccer) fan you should understand. FIRST world cup, US finished third. How well do you think our team would be off now if we stuck with it all those years? People here just like the new sports more.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 29 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #22

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

Come on, where did I talk shit about American sports? Also, you state Soccer is not popular because the referee's ruin it for you? You need to watch the Premier League where the titles are dictated by referee's. It's not an uncommon thing, it's something you have to live by. And also, sports like MLB, NBA and NFL have state teams which are supported by Americans, but you never seem to reference the MLS, you just reference international.

Watch teams like Spain and Portugal where diving is common, and you'll realise why the referee's are influenced so weirdly. Look at how Kaka was sent off for no reason at all, but due to a dive by an Ivory Coast player. Now I know you'll be biased towards America and how the referee's hate you seems to blare out a lot more obvious, but it happens all the time. We had great runs in a couple of games that were called offside when they were not. It happens to everyone, not just USA. You just think it happens to USA as you take more notice towards their match.

The problem is with the two different cultures, is that one side its a womans sport yet the other it's a man's sport and vice versa. Such as football is womans sport over in America, but Hockey and Baseball are mens sports, and vice versa (I'm talking about a generalisation of hockey, not just Ice).

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jun 29 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #23

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 01:20 AM) *
QUOTE (Bain @ Jun 29 2010, 01:42 AM) *
Yeah, and that may be true about the over hyping to create a money machine, but the games are always rigged against us. The world shows its pathetic underbelly through international sports and politics, and the pretend like its not visible to everyone else. To a lot of Americans, maybe, but they and their countrymen live with their shame, and it makes me more proud to be an American. I would rather have the odds against me and pull through then bullshit my way through a win.

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. America is the WORST for over hyping sports. You have the World Champions of Hockey, Basketball, American Football and Baseball, all sports pretty much only played mainstream in America. You moan about International sports because there is no real international sport you're good at, at least we're reigning Cricket Champions and Tug of War champions currently.

And the games are always rigged against you makes no sense...

I agree that a lot of US sports are overhyped and a lot of them seemed rigged to make the game bigger to draw in a larger audience == money.. thats why i figured when all this hype started about the US making it in the FIFA all the way i instantly thought that it was going to be rigged for us to win this year... didn't happen though.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 29 2010, 04:07 PM) *
uhh, the exact opposite happened... the games were rigged to make us lose... we got two goals taken away during the tourney that should have counted... it's typical world politics, trying to screw the US out of more glory...

and sorry but, baseball is still 10x more exciting than soccer...

Baseball is a boring slow tedious game. What does FIFA have against Mexico, politically? I mean, that was a blatant missed call but know one is accusing FIFA of screwing Mexico out of it's glory. I watched the game that mattered (VS Ghanna) and we just lost that one period. The only goal we scored was off a penalty.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 29 2010, 11:18 PM
Post #24

Rat
Group Icon

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 02:44 PM) *
Come on, where did I talk shit about American sports? Also, you state Soccer is not popular because the referee's ruin it for you? You need to watch the Premier League where the titles are dictated by referee's. It's not an uncommon thing, it's something you have to live by. And also, sports like MLB, NBA and NFL have state teams which are supported by Americans, but you never seem to reference the MLS, you just reference international.

Watch teams like Spain and Portugal where diving is common, and you'll realise why the referee's are influenced so weirdly. Look at how Kaka was sent off for no reason at all, but due to a dive by an Ivory Coast player. Now I know you'll be biased towards America and how the referee's hate you seems to blare out a lot more obvious, but it happens all the time. We had great runs in a couple of games that were called offside when they were not. It happens to everyone, not just USA. You just think it happens to USA as you take more notice towards their match.

The problem is with the two different cultures, is that one side its a womans sport yet the other it's a man's sport and vice versa. Such as football is womans sport over in America, but Hockey and Baseball are mens sports, and vice versa (I'm talking about a generalisation of hockey, not just Ice).

Yeah because why would MLS teams rig games against each other? Its all American teams.....thats why I only reference cheating international refs...

And no, I watch all the games, no distractions I watch. The US has several goal scoring opportunities per game they get called offsides. And yeah, you dont watch us games, but go ahead, and continue your rant about how I dont watch every game as if you know.

And soccer in America is not a womens game. What the FUCK are you talking about?
I dont even know if there is a serious women's league. Im not pretending to know how popular the NFL is in Britain so dont even begin to talk about American womens soccer which may or may not exist on a pro level. Such immaturity man. This is seriously ridiculous. If you say anything else that retarded this conversation is over.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 30 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #25

Jailbird
Group Icon

This is such full of facepalm it's unreal. You can't even read what I write.

Firstly, I refer back to my first question in that post, where do I talk shit about American sports.

Secondly, congrats, I haven't watched every USA match, I watched partially the US vs Ghana game and the whole of England vs USA. Wow 1 1/2 games out of 4, yay! Now guess why I didn't watch the USA match?? Oh yeah, I'm currently working, not like you it seems, where you seem to not do anything in the marines yet watch football. You still don't want to understand the basic concept of how referees have for the past few years always influenced the end result of matches, and even leagues. Because you never seem to mention all the other bad decisions caused by referee's during this tournament. The way you make out, referee's have been great in this tournament apart from against the USA where darn tootin, they just love to do bad decisions to try and get you out of the tournament and maniuplate the tournament. (You're on your par to becoming a driver for the Ferrari F1 team with your moronic statements blaming everyone but yourself).

Oh and, unlike most Americans (Maybe you as well, maybe not, average held amount of passports in America to the whole population goes against the factor that you have, but you may have) I've been abroad. I've been to America around 8 times, spoken to people in Atlanta, Philidelphia and Florida, and the general consensus is that Football (Soccer) is a womans game. And also back to my friend who plays Football in New Mexico, in his University there is a female team with various nationalities within it, so it must be semi-serious to give such scholarships out.

You seem to not be able to hold a conversation without pulling stuf out of your ass, missing out questions I asked and then trying to make up statements that somewhere (Not in this universe it seems) I have said.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 30 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #26

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

it's called a women's game because, most of the population cares about "american" football... they consider soccer the pansy game the sissies overseas play with their feet... hey, that's how most americans see it... i gained a little respect for soccer over the years, and especially this year when we hired an "actual" soccer nut, who really has player jerseys and shit... but, the general consensus in this country is that soccer is a sissy sport...

there's no female leagues here, there's men playing the sport... landon donovan and your pretty boy david beckam both played on the same team, the LA galaxy... the only female leagues that hold any ground in this country are the WNBA and bowling leagues...

and i almost agree with soccer being a sissy sport except for the fact that you really have to have GREAT stamina, just like sex... so, it doesn't seem sissy in that department but, i'd rather watch 250 lb. guys hit each other at full speed...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jun 30 2010, 03:38 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 30 2010, 01:02 AM) *
I've been to America around 8 times,

well, thats mainly because America is/was still relevant. Europe became irrelevant just after WWII. You have a reason to get out of that festering stinkhole that is Europe... we on the other hand can go 500 miles and be in a completely different environment.

spoken to people in Atlanta, Philidelphia and Florida, and the general consensus is that Football (Soccer) is a womans game.

stereotype. Thats false. They're are soccer camps all around here and 95% of the teams are boys 5-18.....

This post has been edited by Qdeathstar: Jun 30 2010, 03:39 AM

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 30 2010, 06:26 AM
Post #28

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

A good amount of people here have played soccer at one point in their lives.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Jun 30 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #29

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

This argument is fucking stupid. Soccer in America, like Australia, is not popular. As such, it's unlikely the USA will be particularly good at it, although they do ok. I'll point out that hockey is an international sport, as it's played at the Olympics. It's as international as Test cricket is. So America has their own sports which are popular, so what? Seems like a bunch of girls have their knickers in a knot over....nothing?

Anyway, this discussion of soccer is pointless, as Australia is going to win back the Ashes, and that is far more important.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 30 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #30

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Wow, this has become a bit over the top tbh. We all have sports we favour, no matter what county we are in. The US did well this year in the Fifa World Cup, as they never make it. And England did bad, as we normally at least make it into the quarter finals. It's simple as that. No rigging, just a lot of sweat and effort from all the hard working teams from around the world.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Jun 30 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #31

Rat
Group Icon

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 07:02 PM) *
This is such full of facepalm it's unreal. You can't even read what I write.

Firstly, I refer back to my first question in that post, where do I talk shit about American sports.

Secondly, congrats, I haven't watched every USA match, I watched partially the US vs Ghana game and the whole of England vs USA. Wow 1 1/2 games out of 4, yay! Now guess why I didn't watch the USA match?? Oh yeah, I'm currently working, not like you it seems, where you seem to not do anything in the marines yet watch football. You still don't want to understand the basic concept of how referees have for the past few years always influenced the end result of matches, and even leagues. Because you never seem to mention all the other bad decisions caused by referee's during this tournament. The way you make out, referee's have been great in this tournament apart from against the USA where darn tootin, they just love to do bad decisions to try and get you out of the tournament and maniuplate the tournament. (You're on your par to becoming a driver for the Ferrari F1 team with your moronic statements blaming everyone but yourself).

Oh and, unlike most Americans (Maybe you as well, maybe not, average held amount of passports in America to the whole population goes against the factor that you have, but you may have) I've been abroad. I've been to America around 8 times, spoken to people in Atlanta, Philidelphia and Florida, and the general consensus is that Football (Soccer) is a womans game. And also back to my friend who plays Football in New Mexico, in his University there is a female team with various nationalities within it, so it must be semi-serious to give such scholarships out.

You seem to not be able to hold a conversation without pulling stuf out of your ass, missing out questions I asked and then trying to make up statements that somewhere (Not in this universe it seems) I have said.

Its just clear at this point your level of British ego and lack of intellect is too much for me to handle. Im leaving this conversation. I started it, but Im leaving it. Too many people have reminded lately why I rarely come back to this site. Im sorry for starting this shit. Sorry to myself.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 30 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #32

Jailbird
Group Icon

Still never answered any of my questions, but good job leaving! And then trying to make an excuse!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jul 5 2010, 01:15 AM
Post #33

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

Best game.

[anyway away from the topic at hand and onto the petty transatlantic bickering this board survives on]

xmfd QD I thought at least you'd grown out of this 14-year-old manifest destiny bullshit. U!S!A! U!S!A!

There hasn't been a serious allegation of football game rigging in the last 8 years. But yeah, I would say the US has had one of the top 3 worst decisions this tournament go against the team. Shit happens, they still weren't exactly going to win -- any team that can't beat England convincingly isn't semi-final material, all the diving and cheating in the world aside.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jul 5 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Jul 5 2010, 01:15 AM) *
xmfd QD I thought at least you'd grown out of this 14-year-old manifest destiny bullshit. U!S!A! U!S!A!
flame bait

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
cuda is your boi
post Jul 5 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #35

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

lol @ at people that don't know shit about football, I swear, it's like watching women over here trying to discuss it.

USA got fucked over by refs? Just the US? Get a fucking clue.

I mean, trying to explain what an offside is to an American is hard enough as it is.

bOnes, you think it's a boring sport, I think it's the most enjoyable. I don't a give a fuck about your handegg or baseballs and whatnot, Football is the real deal for me. You want us to embrace sports because a) you're country sucks at this one, b ) you consider the sport is boring, and therefore that becomes a fact and it's boring to everyone.

Hell no, take your lily sports, I appreciate watching a fast paced basketball game, but the shit you guys have over there that plays on ESPN here makes no sense to me whatsoever (handegg and baseball), just like football doesn't make sense to you.

FLAME ON.

This post has been edited by Dickruler: Jul 5 2010, 12:33 PM

--------------------

I AM NOT A LIER SIR PLEASE DONT CALL ME ONE I SEEN THE WEB SITE WOULD U LIKE TO C IT?

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 5 2010, 03:54 PM
Post #36

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

ehh, i don't feel like flaming... i merely want you to all embrace your local sports because, there's more to sports than soccer... we have all sorts of options in america... soccer may be boring to me but, it's because i have so many other exciting options... at least you like basketball, which is very exciting to watch...

football, soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, even the fucking pro poker tour (if you consider that a sport), bowling, hot-dog eating contests, the spelling bee, tennis, volleyball, stock car racing, (which i do believe is the biggest sport in america, NFL fans just wont admit it... rednecks outnumber us) darts, cycling, tough-man contests, the UFC, MMA, and boxing... etc, etc, etc...

i am happy with my options...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jul 5 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #37

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Jul 5 2010, 01:18 PM) *
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Jul 5 2010, 01:15 AM) *
flame bait
Yeah, OK. I doubt the topic went from "England in the World Cup" to "Europe is irrelevant(?)" in one page without your influence. I'm not really going out to troll, it just astounds me how people on this board have the capacity to descend into AMERICA VS EUROPE faster than fucking 4chan.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
cuda is your boi
post Jul 6 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #38

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jul 5 2010, 04:54 PM) *
ehh, i don't feel like flaming... i merely want you to all embrace your local sports because, there's more to sports than soccer... we have all sorts of options in america... soccer may be boring to me but, it's because i have so many other exciting options... at least you like basketball, which is very exciting to watch...

football, soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, even the fucking pro poker tour (if you consider that a sport), bowling, hot-dog eating contests, the spelling bee, tennis, volleyball, stock car racing, (which i do believe is the biggest sport in america, NFL fans just wont admit it... rednecks outnumber us) darts, cycling, tough-man contests, the UFC, MMA, and boxing... etc, etc, etc...

i am happy with my options...

I can play hockey, basketball, volleyball, futsal and ALL watter sports (all the other activities you mentioned aren't sports to me) right next to my house, literally just 10 meters away from my door, every region here has sports associations which have no issue getting new people signed.

Of course people are attracted to money in sports, and thats where you will find real talent for the sport as well, but still, those sports aren't non existing here...

--------------------

I AM NOT A LIER SIR PLEASE DONT CALL ME ONE I SEEN THE WEB SITE WOULD U LIKE TO C IT?

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:18 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4