IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Niko CAN smoke !!!!, Bet you didn't know that....
pip14
post May 16 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,787

go up to someone in the street (thats smoking) and press L1 and Niko will ask them for a ciggeratte, or sometimes steal it!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 16 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #2

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

He'll hold a cigarette if someone drops it but won't smoke it.

-edit- And when you switch to a weapon he sort of flicks it to ground as if to get rid of ash. Weird.

This post has been edited by Asthenia: May 16 2008, 10:03 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Nec
post May 16 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 29,610

Hehe, no kidding! I tried as soon as I read this, and ended up swiping the cig and the dude hit me...then the cops arrested him XD.png

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 16 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #4

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Sweet Action!
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 16 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #5

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Don't forget to throw them at innocent bystanders once you're finished with your cigarettes, kids.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 16 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #6

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Cant get him to do it. He just stares at them and hails a cab if it goes by.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 16 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #7

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

no way!! i have to try this out when i play next... i wonder if you can steal someone cell phone that way too?!? someone go out and try that one!!

EDIT: actually, if you can swipe a cigarette, maybe you can swipe anything from a ped... coffee, cell, groceries, etc... maybe not but, i'm gonna try it out when i play next... which might be tomorrow...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 16 2008, 11:01 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 16 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #8

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 16 2008, 11:41 PM) [snapback]1437027[/snapback]
Cant get him to do it. He just stares at them and hails a cab if it goes by.

Walk into someone who's smoking, then press L1 when they drop the object. That's all the cigarette is, just an object. But you can look 'cool' walking down the road with it. sleep.gif

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 16 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]1437033[/snapback]
no way!! i have to try this out when i play next... i wonder if you can steal someone cell phone that way too?!? someone go out and try that one!!

You can't "steal" it, as such, just walk around with it when they drop it. Same as cigs.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post May 16 2008, 11:05 PM
Post #9

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(pip14 @ May 16 2008, 02:55 PM) [snapback]1437006[/snapback]
go up to someone in the street (thats smoking) and press L1 and Niko will ask them for a ciggeratte, or sometimes steal it!

VERY nice find.
I like all the hand-actions, but this one is rare.
I've thrown tourists' own cameras at them,
soda bottles, and even darts, but not smokes.
Cool!

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Albo
post May 17 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,882

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 16 2008, 06:55 PM) [snapback]1437033[/snapback]

EDIT: actually, if you can swipe a cigarette, maybe you can swipe anything from a ped... coffee, cell, groceries, etc... maybe not but, i'm gonna try it out when i play next... which might be tomorrow...

Pushing random ped's on the floor when they're carrying groceries and watching it fall on the floor is always fun:D
Btw great find I would never of tried this.

This post has been edited by Albo: May 17 2008, 12:33 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post May 17 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #11

Vandal

Member No.: 20,125

Cool, I love how you can pick up bricks and shit and throw it at people, nice touch.

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dicky
post May 17 2008, 02:38 AM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 39,467

Nice action, but I can't do it.. Is it happen randomly?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 10:39 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4