IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> iGTA DeathMatch VII (PS3) 6pm EST ~ 11pm GMT, "GTA IV Tribute Match" ~WINNER - ViceMan~
TreeFitty
post Apr 13 2010, 01:08 AM
Post #41

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Well, that's not very nice.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 13 2010, 01:10 AM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 13 2010, 02:08 AM) *
Well, that's not very nice.

It doesn't include you because I doubt you'll be buying it anyway..........you don't even own a copy of GTA IV.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 13 2010, 01:12 AM
Post #43

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Not right away.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 14 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #44

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

Airport, huh? Wonder how many go for that Sniper + M4 spawn..
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 14 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #45

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 14 2010, 11:11 AM) *
Airport, huh? Wonder how many go for that Sniper + M4 spawn..

Me of course... but it'll be hotly contested so if there are too many people nearby i'll go for another strategy.

And my EfLC is on it's way, might be here tomorrow.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 14 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #46

Anus.
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 14 2010, 11:20 AM) *
And my EfLC is on it's way, might be here tomorrow.

Fucking GAME, another reason to hate them. Play.com are still packing.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 14 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #47

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Dear Mr Ferriday

Your Order Number(s):
06968518/P

Qty Description
1 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City [PlayStation 3]

We are pleased to advise that your order, 06968518/P, is now on its way!

WOO!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 14 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #48

Anus.
Group Icon

Order ID 209703894 > Order Number 06968518/P

Edit: Posted at 12:01. Yay.

This post has been edited by GLC: Apr 14 2010, 11:44 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 14 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #49

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Well from the last order I placed it was here the next day, so it should be here tomorrow. Is this a race BTW?

I'll see you in Liberty City, i'll have to spend a few days getting to know the city because I haven't been there before. rolleyes.gif

Oh, mine was sent at 8:20 this morning.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Apr 14 2010, 12:03 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 14 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #50

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Well, airport sounds interesting. Sign me up...

EDIT: Wow... less than 5 people showed up to the last two... Seems you need me...

This post has been edited by E_Z: Apr 14 2010, 03:33 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 14 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #51

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

lol @ europe... i've been playing EFLC since yesterday laugh.gif...

i for one won't be going for the sniper... i'm not good with it... i'll just get the choppers and try to fling everyone across the map since i'm sure the battle will be taking place in the parking lot for the most part...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 14 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #52

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 14 2010, 06:40 PM) *
i for one won't be going for the sniper... i'm not good with it... i'll just get the choppers and try to fling everyone across the map since i'm sure the battle will be taking place in the parking lot for the most part...

I won't be going for that sniper anyway... *reveals possible strategy* And I won't be going near the parking lot where possible.

I can't believe it's this Monday again, it doesn't seem long ago I was cooking myself in the prison.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 14 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #53

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i never remember where online weapon spawn spots are... the only ones i remember are the few i recall from the single player...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 14 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #54

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

I only remember some locations in a few online modes. Airport with all weapons, Airport with powerful weapons, LC with all weapons, etc...

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 15 2010, 07:40 AM
Post #55

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 14 2010, 10:39 PM) *
i never remember where online weapon spawn spots are... the only ones i remember are the few i recall from the single player...

Well some are random, but most of the ones at the airport are always the same... The ones that matter anyway.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 15 2010, 08:14 AM
Post #56

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 14 2010, 06:40 PM) *
lol @ europe... i've been playing EFLC since yesterday laugh.gif...

You arsehole you!

I wont be using the shitty sniper rifle ether.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 15 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #57

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 15 2010, 09:14 AM) *

You discredit it already, and there could be a point in the match where you could use it and you'll wish you'd picked it up. Where possible I pick up as many weapons as I can to give myself more tactical options.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 15 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #58

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 15 2010, 09:23 AM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 15 2010, 09:14 AM) *

You discredit it already, and there could be a point in the match where you could use it and you'll wish you'd picked it up. Where possible I pick up as many weapons as I can to give myself more tactical options.

Yeah i do that. But i'm terrible at using it on GTA, so it's shitty >_>

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 15 2010, 08:50 AM
Post #59

Pessimistic nihilistic.

EfLC just arrived. Installing now.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 15 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #60

Still Standing
Group Icon

Lucky you. I didn't order it, because i didn't have the money. I would have play.com'd it though. I have to wait until Monday for it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 06:02 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4