post May 30 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #21

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 29 2010, 07:43 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 29 2010, 04:08 PM) *
i hope so too... you've been there for the last few matches but, haven't been able to get in... i really feel for you because, that really sucks to be there but, not in... here's hoping that i kicked out in order to make room for you to join biggrin.gif...

NO ME! I always get kicked from GLC's matches, our internet connections don't seem compatible, which is strange as he's the one person here who lives closest to me, only about 10 miles away.

Don't lie bitch! You log out and pretend you've lost connection, you don't fool me Essex boy!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 31 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #22

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i can't play... i didn't realize that today was memorial day... i am going to the parents house to eat some ribs and drink some beers... so, i probably won't be home in time for this... but, i might be on later in the evening for some red dead redemption if anyone is interested...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 31 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #23

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 31 2010, 04:33 PM) *
i can't play... i didn't realize that today was memorial day... i am going to the parents house to eat some ribs and drink some beers... so, i probably won't be home in time for this... but, i might be on later in the evening for some red dead redemption if anyone is interested...

Shit. Well I'll be heading over to RDR after the DM/races (if anyone wants to stick around for a few). Guess I might see you online.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 31 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #24

cool beans biggrin.gif... i'll try to get home as soon as possible...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 31 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #25

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

yeah al be on rdr after we finish this.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 31 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #26

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I'll be on rdr afterwards also.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 31 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #27

Hustler

im on and ready, felt weird i had a drive around and i kept pressing L1 to try and bring up the weapon wheel lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 31 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #28

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Good game. So fucking close all the way through. WTF happened to you Vicey? did you just give up or was you AFG?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post May 31 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #29

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

arrrgggghhh fuck! my internet is shite, i got in at about 6 and the internet and phone line was dead. BT just rang us wanting to see if it was back on, most pointless call ever. and the connection is still shite, it keeps dis connecting still.

it seems for once that talk talk weren't responsible for this one, all of the estate was off from what i can tell

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 31 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #30

so, who won and what's the stats? and i'll be online in just a bit... i gotta take a massive shit first laugh.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 31 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #31

Anus.
Group Icon

Fuck, we all just logged off RDR. Dup went to bed, I might come back on in a little while...
Me: $6316
Dup: $6161
Vicey: $3659
Jamie: $3048

My favourite DM so far. The others have usually been over with 10 minutes still to go, but this went to the last 30 seconds. Epic.

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 31 2010, 10:52 PM) *
and i kept pressing L1 to try and bring up the weapon wheel lol

Hah, same. The first 15 minutes I was having trouble adjusting, think I spent most in last place.

This post has been edited by GLC: May 31 2010, 11:47 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jun 1 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #32

Hustler

lol

yeah was a good game tonight.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 1 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #33

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Lightning storm came through. Would have been late anyway. Oh well.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jun 1 2010, 03:07 PM
Post #34

Anus.
Group Icon

3 wins.....I can has prizes? ohmy.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #35

yea so, what would the prize be since he's already got a gold membership?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 1 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #36

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

the fuck you gets prizes! mad.gif

/marney

I thought the Gold thing was dead after bOnEs won and these things got less people.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 1 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #37

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 1 2010, 04:19 PM) *
the fuck you gets prizes! mad.gif

/marney

I thought the Gold thing was dead after bOnEs won and these things got less people.

The Gold prize was just to get things started.

Also sorry I didn't turn up last night for the match (noticed messages from DuP and someone elsebefore) but my cousin got killed on Saturday so my minds a bit fucked up at the moment. Just need time out from everything.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 1 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #38

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 31 2010, 10:52 PM) *
im on and ready, felt weird i had a drive around and i kept pressing L1 to try and bring up the weapon wheel lol

I kept doing that too, also I kept tapping R2 to lock on as opposed to holding it.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ May 31 2010, 11:44 PM) *
WTF happened to you Vicey? did you just give up or was you AFG?

I gave up in the end, just sat there watching you kill me. I was doing crap anyway, plus I didn't want to risk winning and getting gold.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 12:20 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4