Post #61

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 4 2010, 04:22 PM) *
i don't care about how good it is, i just like the look of it... i am kind of sick of using a white or black horse...

I know what you mean but I'm pointing it out anyway.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 4 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #62

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i don't get it... unless its some gay joke then sure, whatever...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 4 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #63

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

From what I remember of it it was pretty much identical to the American standardbred anyway, it's black but with a golden mane. Who gives a fuck what it looks like anyway?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 4 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #64

me... i like the look of the beat up horse you get when your evil and i like the look of the war horse too... i like unique stuff that separates me from the crowd... i'm just asking that they release it to the public... but, i really want the hunters outfit too... they need to release those outfits soon...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Aug 5 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #65

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Ive been dying for the Savvy merchant. Thats the one I voted for. The Deadly Assassin is/was my least favorite.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 5 2010, 04:29 AM
Post #66

same here, i didn't really want the assassin outfit either... the eyepatch was a nice touch but, the hunter's outfit was sweet... and after playing the game, hunting in that outfit would of been all the better... i might of ditched my horse back in town and tried to sneak up on deer or something...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 5 2010, 09:22 AM
Post #67

Pessimistic nihilistic.

The other outfits are all a bit pointless now, I don't think i'll be starting a new gamesave just to get a slight discount on goods. But I may eventually start a new save anyway. I rarely used the deadly assasin outfit because I didn't like the look of it. When I got the duster I used that up until I got the legend of the west and I haven't changed it since.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 5 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #68

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I voted for the hunter outfit. It looks the best imo. I have the deadly assassin outfit, it is crud. I used the duster for most of the game too.

I'm not that bothered by the offline DLC. I just want the online stuff tbh...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Aug 5 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #69

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

new trailer btw: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...s-pack-trailer/
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Aug 5 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #70

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 3 2010, 02:19 PM) *
When the fuck are they going qto release the losing preorder outifts?

"RockstarGames: Look 4 more on those outfits soon RT @SIBBECOSS What’s happening with the merchant/survivalist outfits release this summer? Just curious smile.gif"

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 5 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #71

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Woo, one of the new hold your own locations is Tall Trees, I wonder if the wildlife will still be present? Would be fun weaving from tree to tree taking out enemies, grabbing their bag then getting batted round the head by a bear. Apparently it's best to play it on horseback.

Gamespot preview

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 6 2010, 07:39 AM
Post #72

Still Standing
Group Icon

Awesome trailer. I like the new multiplayer locations. Rio Bravo and Tall trees the most! Taking another look at those cameo characters i think i like them more now.

New trophy list:

Call it a Comeback!
Come back from a 2-0 deficit and win a Hold Your Own game.

Who needs Deadeye?
Kill 3 or more players in a standoff or showdown.

Stick and Move
Get 3 kills with knives or throwing knives in a single competitive match.

Double bagger
Double capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.

Headhunter
Kill 5 players via headshot in a single Shootout or Gang Shootout.

Legendary
Reach level 50 and pass into Legend.

Hail Mary
Get a kill greater than 35 yards with a Tomahawk.

Axe Master
Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player.

Original Gunslinger
Get 25 Deadeye kills with Red.

Reeeeal Good
Get 25 Dynamite kills with Pig Josh.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Aug 6 2010, 09:00 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 6 2010, 10:14 AM
Post #73

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Aug 6 2010, 08:39 AM) *
Headhunter

Easy, I can get about 20 headshots in one match. But for some reason it only shows them in the stats in bag games.

As for the Revolver characters I couldn't care less, everybody will be using them so you won't be unique, at the end of the day it's just a player model and doesn't affect anything. I'll stick to my current one - The Tudisco Kid.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Aug 6 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #74

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Aug 6 2010, 03:39 AM) *
New trophy list:

Call it a Comeback!
Come back from a 2-0 deficit and win a Hold Your Own game.

Who needs Deadeye?
Kill 3 or more players in a standoff or showdown.

Stick and Move
Get 3 kills with knives or throwing knives in a single competitive match.

Double bagger
Double capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.

Headhunter

Legendary
Reach level 50 and pass into Legend.

Hail Mary
Get a kill greater than 35 yards with a Tomahawk.

Axe Master
Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player.

Original Gunslinger
Get 25 Deadeye kills with Red.

Reeeeal Good
Get 25 Dynamite kills with Pig Josh.

that's what i forgot to check out last night... stealing this for news. tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 6 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #75

meh... i am still not sure if i want to purchase this pack... too bad it's not a playstation store + discount mad.gif... that might encourage me to get it but as of right now, i am not paying $10 for some multiplayer locations and characters... this is one of the reasons why i laughed at the call of duty MW2 map packs... $15 for new multiplayer locations... same rules apply here, these things should be at the most $5... because, the locations are already on the map, i am not paying extra for you to unlock them....

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 6 2010, 02:50 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 6 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #76

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 6 2010, 03:49 PM) *
meh... i am still not sure if i want to purchase this pack... too bad it's not a playstation store + discount mad.gif... that might encourage me to get it but as of right now, i am not paying $10 for some multiplayer locations and characters... this is one of the reasons why i laughed at the call of duty MW2 map packs... $15 for new multiplayer locations... same rules apply here, these things should be at the most $5... because, the locations are already on the map, i am not paying extra for you to unlock them....

As for me, i'll get it when i can afford to splash out on it, mainly because I'm a sucker for DLC if it is a game i play a lot or intend to. I spend loads on LBP level kits because i played it loads. I buy the MW2 map packs because my wife plays it more than i do! lol. So I will most likely end up getting most of or all of the RDR packs because it will extend the life of a game i like a lot.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 9 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #77

Pessimistic nihilistic.

The one thing that worries me with this DLC pack is that if I get it will I be able to play with people who haven't downloaded it? I mean if hardly anybody gets it it's going to make the deathmatches I enjoy so much rather boring.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 9 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #78

that's why these map packs don't make any sense to me... they should just keep giving us new locations for free but, charge a few bucks for new characters... i think playing some matches in blackwater, manzanita post, and thieves landing would be sweet but, why aren't they free??

i would seriously consider paying $5 for the red dead revolver character pack because, i want to play as buffalo soldier but, i still don't see how not giving us the maps for free will work in public matches... it's alienating a lot of the players and possibly kicking them out of the group when a new map comes up...

i just doesn't make a lot of sense... and the sad thing is, i think all of these packs come with new multiplayer maps... what the fuck rockstar?? are you trying to be like activision??

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 9 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #79

Still Standing
Group Icon

It's true it will divide the amount of players and again when the next dlc comes out. But this is sadly the direction the games industry is moving in... So many people demand new content asap rather than wait for a new game. This works out good for the impatient people out there and the game companies too.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 9 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #80

alienating half the online community doesn't sounds like good business, IMO... but, your right... sadly it's the current direction of the industry... activision is even looking into charging you to play online... as well as making you pay an online activation fee for purchasing a used video game... this industry is starting to get really money hungry for some reason, and they're making billions... greedy fucks...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:58 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4