IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> your most pathetic/best death or kill, The above!
PurpleSteve
post May 12 2008, 09:24 AM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,675

The worst one for me was in the mission where I had to take down Isaac in the hotel. Got all the waythrough it with no problems then when i went to walk onto the window washing platform I ran straight off the end and fell to my death. I was pissed and embaressed.

Ooh i remember the best one. I was trying to jump out of a heli to land on the base of the stsue when i jumped out and hit my own rotor blades. I flew through the air and landed in Castle Gardens on Alonquin. What a ride...

Funniest kill was probably when i flippes my bike and landed on someones head. or maybe the one where I jacked one of the Heli tours then accidently took the driver our with the rotr blades.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post May 12 2008, 09:35 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,857

me getting hit by a cop car and leaving blood over the hood wasn't pathetic. the fact that i got a crime star was...

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zeitgeist
post May 12 2008, 11:11 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,638

Best Death: Bailing out of a car on a bridge, I hit the rail and spun over it and into the water. I didn't realise I waqs dead until the screen started turnign black. My first reaction was, what? no swimming?

Worst death: Thinking I could swim to Algonquin and give the chasing cops the run-around, only to find I couldn't dive, and getting utterly owned by the cops. Funny stuff though. =/

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Retardo
post May 12 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 609

I personally like the "get as much speed up as you can position yourself next to an oncoming car, just as it approaches get out and Niko jumps into the oncoming vehicle its awesome".

--------------------

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ketch
post May 12 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,530

My best kill was while turning a corner my car door flicked open which hit an unlucky old woman who smashed her face off a street light! It was epic, had to pause the game to control my laughter!

My most pathetic death was attempting to climb down the fire escape stairs at Playbox X's place where I accindently missed the stairs and smashed my face off every section of the stairs as I flew past! Which was equally pathetic and funny!
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 12 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #26

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I don't know if this is considered a kill...
Brucie and I finished bowling in west Algonquin when I hailed a cab to drive us back to Brucie's instead of me driving (IRL: smokeablunttime). I told the driver to haul ass (x button) and he began zipping across Algonquin. As we crossed the bridge back towards Broker, the cab driver was hauling ass, the fastest I had ever gone in a cab, when the cab slammed into the back of traffic, sending the driver out of the windshield into oncoming traffic, where he was run over and killed almost immediately. Brucie and I were still in the back of the cab, I got out (B did too) and I ended up commandeering the cab and finished taking Brucie home (after I was done laughing my ass off).

That was the first time I had seen someone other than Niko get flung out the windshield.

This post has been edited by PabloHoneyOle: May 12 2008, 02:57 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ketch
post May 12 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,530

QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 12 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]1434477[/snapback]
I don't know if this is considered a kill...
Brucie and I finished bowling in west Algonquin when I hailed a cab to drive us back to Brucie's instead of me driving (IRL: smokeablunttime). I told the driver to haul ass (x button) and he began zipping across Algonquin. As we crossed the bridge back towards Broker, the cab driver was hauling ass, the fastest I had ever gone in a cab, when the cab slammed into the back of traffic, sending the driver out of the windshield into oncoming traffic, where he was run over and killed almost immediately. Brucie and I were still in the back of the cab, I got out (B did too) and I ended up commandeering the cab and finished taking Brucie home (after I was done laughing my ass off).

That was the first time I had seen someone other than Niko get flung out the windshield.

Thats awesome!
Achievements

+Quote Post
the_venom25
post Feb 2 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 47,813

my most pathetic death: crashed with a NRG on the freeway, almost killed me. i tried to pick my bike up, but a yellow cab roadkilled me from behind.. scared the crap out of me!

my most awesome death: i spanwed a helicopter but it got stuck in the bowling hall in Broker. I pushed it to get it loose, but it rammed me, i flew over a building landing on the beach...

My most awesome kill: i was having an awesome car chase i drove next to the guy. Then I saw a jump. killed the driver in midair!
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 2 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #29

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(the_venom25 @ Feb 2 2009, 03:21 PM) [snapback]1481538[/snapback]
my most pathetic death: crashed with a NRG on the freeway, almost killed me. i tried to pick my bike up, but a yellow cab roadkilled me from behind.. scared the crap out of me!

my most awesome death: i spanwed a helicopter but it got stuck in the bowling hall in Broker. I pushed it to get it loose, but it rammed me, i flew over a building landing on the beach...

My most awesome kill: i was having an awesome car chase i drove next to the guy. Then I saw a jump. killed the driver in midair!

Nice bump on a 9 month old post.

Moron.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ThomasH
post Feb 2 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #30

Vandal

Member No.: 39,727

@Stoic Person Eater: Why is that a problem?
It's not like it's a subject where you can't talk about anymore.

This one almost everyone knows: A little health left, walking to a hotdog stand across the street, and then a car just hits you, lol! blush.gif

Edit: Haha, I already was late when picking up Dwayne to go bowling, but when driving to the Bowling ally he got launched of my bike, and he was maaaad..

This post has been edited by W1ckeD: Feb 2 2009, 10:15 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 3 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #31

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(W1ckeD @ Feb 2 2009, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1481557[/snapback]
@Stoic Person Eater: Why is that a problem?
It's not like it's a subject where you can't talk about anymore.

This one almost everyone knows: A little health left, walking to a hotdog stand across the street, and then a car just hits you, lol! :blush:

Edit: Haha, I already was late when picking up Dwayne to go bowling, but when driving to the Bowling ally he got launched of my bike, and he was maaaad..

No problem. Keep the intelligent posts flowing.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Mar 17 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #32

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

was on b4 an i put a burrito van into a wall. and it caught fire.
normal procedure followed to get out and walk away, but as I went down the side i caught fire from the back tire. stood up. the van exploded and i got face planted into the side of a taxi and died.

This post has been edited by trathen: Mar 17 2009, 07:59 PM

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
SynShads
post Mar 24 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 50,031

Best death: I was in a helicopter, and my helicopter had taken some serious damage. As I was trying to lower my helicopter, I didn't see that there was a building behind me. My helicopter blades were destroyed, and I thought if I crashed everything would be alright. Wrong. I crashed, and my helicopter exploded. With me still in it.

Worst death: Working on One Man Army trophy, I took a helicopter and flew as far as I could out to sea. When I was at least 10 miles away from shore, I ditched my helicopter in the water, thinking I would lose my stars. Wrong. About 20 police boats came after me and started shooting at me. I got away with almost no health, when I got hit by a Yacht.

Best Kill: When playing online Free Roam, about 5 others decided to team up against me. All I had was about 2 rockets for ammo. So, I saw that four of them in one car were about to run me over, and the 5th was on a bike behind them. So, thinking fast, I pulled out my rocket, blew up their car, killing everyone in the car, and having the biker die from a second explosion.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Roxas9001
post Mar 27 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,151

Best Kill: I was riding in a Cab and I shot at the cab causing the driver to get out
but when he got out to run he was killed by a speeding cab.

Worst death: After I finished the mission where u kill the guy hanging on the side on the building
I stepped off the side thinking I'll survive but I died.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
arniecpc
post Mar 30 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 50,347

Best Death was prob the Lyle Rivas mission, i'd chased the **** for an eternity thru the streets and when i thought i'd lost him there he is...stuck between 2 cars, so i sprayed him with bullets shouting DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!! Worst death has been the russian Revolution meet little Jacob at the warehouse..........I've died MANY times,i don't know what it is.......i've got to the cut scene where they make a run for it but some guy always nails me just at that point , very frustrating!!!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Karl0
post Apr 9 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,930

Most pathetic death so far was when I was in the cabaret(God help me, I got the Cowboy....). Anyway, I go to the bar(thought you could get drinks, and get drunk), bump into some guy standing there, he gets pissed, and he and another guy start punching me. I keep missing(hate lock on view), and I get killed.

DONT DRINK KIDS! laugh.gif

--------------------
JT:"I encourage folks to read Psalm 35, a Psalm of David, which is brilliant in its entirety (since God Himself wrote it)"
Jack Thompson? I knew he was out of his mind, but this is fucking awesome. Shine on you crazy God Warrior!
Achievements

+Quote Post
firebird999
post May 3 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,846

best kill: i was driving around by that big drop in broker (near brucie's) when i hit a motorcycle and my car caught on fire, so i jumped out. my car rolled, hit a pedestrian, rolled over the drop, blew up, and sent the pedestrian flying back up and into (well, onto since there's an invisible top) the bed of a pickup. it was sweet.

most pathetic death was as soon as i started some mission with PBX, i hailed a cab which kcrushed both of us between it and his hummer.

--------------------
i stealed a cookie
Achievements

+Quote Post
killer66
post May 7 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 50,188
XBL Gamertag: the killer6699

my funniest kills/deaths happened at the same time

i had just died in northern Alderney and i came back at the hospital i spawned an Annihilator went up went forward and dove out hoping to survive as i was falling i saw to people talking in front of a house the next thing i new i hit them killed them and my self

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2014 - 08:03 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4