SaroenX
post May 7 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,223
XBL Gamertag: Saroen420
PSN Name: SaroenX

So I'm trying to get the Achievement (I'm on the PC version BTW) for finding all the random characters, I've killed Clarence and Cherise, so I know they're unavailable, but I didn't kill Ivan (Although now I wish I did, i've been saving, checking, saving, checking, etc... for almost an hour now). All I have left to get the achievement is him and Gracie (Gracie Is still kidnapped, just took her to the other safehouse). I'm pretty far in the game, with only missions for Phil, The Dude in prison (don't wanna give anything away), and the G guy way back in broker. Does anyone have any suggestions? I heard two different pre-reqs for him, both of which I completed (Three-leaf Clover, and Actions Speak Louder than words). Maybe those were both wrong? Maybe he's been moved in the PC version, or maybe he can only be found on a certain day? I have no idea!

If anyone could help, i would GREATLY appreciate it, it's driving me NUTS! now i TOTALLY wish i killed the fuck!

This post has been edited by SaroenX: May 7 2010, 08:43 PM

--------------------

Look me up if you ever want to play Multiplayer!
XBox/Games for Windows Live Gamertag: Saroen420
PSN: SaroenX
Grand Theft Auto Online Rank: 4
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 7 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

He's on Farnsworth street if I remember properly, and you have to drive him to the Lost clubhouse area. I'm sure it was daytime when I did his mission, but it was so long ago. Don't know the prerequisites for unlocking it though.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post May 11 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Guests

I thought that meeting Ivan as a random character isn't required in order to get the No More Strangers achievement, whether you kill him earlier in the game or not.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 11 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (6 shooter @ May 11 2010, 01:09 PM) *
I thought that meeting Ivan as a random character isn't required in order to get the No More Strangers achievement, whether you kill him earlier in the game or not.

Actually yeah I think that's right, 'cause if you did kill him you'd be unable to get 100%.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Flash Light
post May 16 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,226

It is because Gracie is still kidnapped so you haven't met her yet not Ivan.

--------------------
sig too big. please read rules
Believe It or not George Isn't at home, please leave a messaaaaage at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe It or not I'm not home.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post May 18 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #6

Guests

On a side note, I've enjoyed killing Gracie - as a random character - from distance. I didn't approach her closely, cause I didn't want the cut-scene to start. I killed her and her goons started chasing me instantly, but I simply drove off and they were too far away to get me.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 07:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4