post Sep 13 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #21

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

Saints Row series a GTA Knock off done shitty.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 13 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #22

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Worst game I've ever played has to be the latest Sonic game on PS3. My partner is a hardcore sonic fan, and she bought it. It was so terrible i made her take it back and swap it for call of duty 3 when it first came out!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Sep 13 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #23

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 12 2009, 09:38 PM) *
Saints Row series a GTA Knock off done shitty.

The story? Hell yeah. But the free-roaming in Saints Row 2 is magnificent.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Sep 13 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #24

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

SR2 does have some stuff that i wish GTA had but i just hated how SR played, and then they took the cheap shots towards R* and GTA it made me feel like SR2 developers haven't graduated high school yet.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Handsome B Wonde...
post Sep 17 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #25

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs!

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,644

Some elements of SR2 were good, but the story...

Also, replayable missions and the ability to change your sex, build etc whenever you wanted ruined all replayability.

But SR2 certainly isn't the worst game ever.

I can't pick a standout, but the following come to mind when thinking of really bad games.

Superman 64
Jaws (although, eating people was fun for 30 seconds)
Shaq-fu
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
The Fifth Element
Rebel Alliance II
Jurassic Park (Mega Drive/Genesis)
Any cricket game

--------------------
I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
Charlie Sheen
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 17 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #26

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

^ JAWS - that game was horrible. It had a few moments; eating people did get old after a minute or two though.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 19 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #27

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Iron man. Played the demo when it came out. It was fucking shit.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 19 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #28

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (QD-O @ Sep 19 2009, 07:58 PM) *
Iron man. Played the demo when it came out. It was fucking shit.

Most Film > games are shit. Well they have had a pretty bad history anyway. Some games these days are starting to get better. Terminator Salvation was okay. Transformers was okay... well maybe not. But not as bad as they used to be. The only game i've played ported from a film that has been better, was Golden Eye.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 19 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #29

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Quantum of Solace was a good movie game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pitbull
post Sep 25 2009, 02:04 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40

Worst game ive ever bought is Damnation on the ps3. Spent 20 on it and could only play it for 15 minutes and then had to turn it off. How the makers can sleep at night knowing they release such rubbish is beyond me. It's an insult to gaming.

Warning!!

DO NOT BUY DAMNATION! or even waste a moment of your life playing this game.

--------------------
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 27 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #31

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

This - although I did wear it out playing it, oh and the 3D specs were total shit.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Sep 29 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #32

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

Driv3r was awesome as long as you didn't step outside of the car, the car physics were ripe for fucking about with. Then again why play that when GTA exists...

I'll state that the worst game ever is Barbie Horse Adventures, purely because I said it was the worst ever in the old version of this topic. I saw it being played in a shop once, it horrified me.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sheep
post Sep 29 2009, 12:45 PM
Post #33

The Greatest Mistake
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 22,606
XBL Gamertag: sheep454
PSN Name: Sheep454
Xfire Identity: sheep454

I'll second that, saw my sister playing it once
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 29 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #34

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

This was pretty poo because it only took me and my mate about 4 hours to finish so we took it back the shop the same day and got a refund which we spent on Rad Racer. angry.gif

Don't bother watching the whole vid, you'll get the idea in about a minute.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 29 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #35

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Festers Quest was shit.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 29 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #36

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i actually played it too... it was at a friend's birthday party some 20 years ago...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sharpie Fetish
post Sep 29 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #37

Litterer
Group Icon

Member No.: 34,595

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 29 2009, 06:22 PM) *

i actually played it too... it was at a friend's birthday party some 20 years ago...

I wont deny its shit but i had fun with it a few years ago
Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Oct 14 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #38

Ruffian

Member No.: 56,550

No offense, but any game on the N64 or the SNES.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 14 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #39

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Oct 14 2009, 05:04 PM) *
No offense, but any game on the N64 or the SNES.

OFFENDED!!! the nintendo 64 is the best system ever made IMO...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post Oct 18 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #40

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,096

Prince Of Persia - (The Cartoony one, The Newest One) Lol

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 06:06 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4