IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PS3 Servers not recording stats questions.....
FishCake_
post May 21 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 52,356

Hi, I am from the UK and was playing GTAOnline yesterday, I earned about 200k from hangman's noose giving me a total of around 3,330,000. I signed in today with a little hope of getting closer to max level and found that it hadn't recorded my last session and had reset my money back to around 3,130,000, losing my 200k that I had earnt.
This really ****** me off, so I did a bit of research and found that it used to be an issue but it shouldn't be no more. So I did a little test of earning 5k, quitting GTA and restarting, sure enough it had reset itself so it was like I hadn't even earnt the 5k at all. I have heard that sometimes the money gets added at a later date and sometimes it doesn't but.....
I was wondering a few things.....

1. How long does this normally take to fix?

2. Is anyone else experiencing this?

3. Is it worth playing (will the money definetely get added)?

4. Now this is the most important question to me...

Let's say that I happen to only have 200k left to get to max level, let us say that I sign off and the servers update or whatever they do meaning that my total will be 5,100,000 giving me enough to be top rank. Now when I next log on to GTA I will already be rank 10. Does this mean that because the trophies are not retro-active I will not get the trophy Most Wanted?
The only reason I am getting the Most Wanted trophy and playing ridicolous amounts of co-op missions is because it is all I need for platinum. The thought of the stupendous amount of time I have put in to get this could be useless because of R* servers is horrible.

Thanks For Ya Help

This post has been edited by FishCake_: May 21 2009, 10:48 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 21 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

It will be added just give it a couple of days to catch up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FishCake_
post May 21 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 52,356

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 21 2009, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1503571[/snapback]

What about the retro active problem that might happen, it'd be the same as someone who was already 10 when the trophies came out, would that have meant that the trophy would have been impossible for them to get?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 21 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #4

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(FishCake_ @ May 22 2009, 12:01 AM) [snapback]1503572[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 21 2009, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1503571[/snapback]

What about the retro active problem that might happen, it'd be the same as someone who was already 10 when the trophies came out, would that have meant that the trophy would have been impossible for them to get?

I'm not entirely sure about that but I do know that trophies are unavailable for old saves - old saves being before trophies were introduced.
If you were half way through the game when the trophies came out then you've missed out on the trophies from the first half of the game and will have to start over if you want them all.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Apocolyptic Diet...
post May 23 2009, 03:06 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 52,327

The server has been that way for my friends and me for a few days out of each month we play. Its really inconvieniant when you spend 4 hours on NOOSE to find nothing saves. As for the updating, it never added it to our total MP cash, even weeks after the sessions. sad.gif

--------------------
Do you remember your first piece of ass? Yeah? Do you remember your first blowjob? Yeah? How'd it taste?

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 23 2009, 03:08 AM
Post #6

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(SoMeRaNdOmGuY @ May 23 2009, 04:06 AM) [snapback]1503837[/snapback]
The server has been that way for my friends and me for a few days out of each month we play. Its really inconvieniant when you spend 4 hours on NOOSE to find nothing saves. As for the updating, it never added it to our total MP cash, even weeks after the sessions. sad.gif

Seems as though R* can't always keep up then.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4