IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What outfit is your Marston currently sporting?
Massacre
post May 27 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #41

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I haven't payed attention to the challenges since I hit Mexico. I'll be getting back into them soon enough.

I don't really like that most of the outfits are just the default outfit with another item thrown over it, especially the Bandito outift.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #42

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

yea, i don't like how they all look like john's original cowboy outfit... i was hoping they all had their own unique look... instead, they all look like variations of his original outfit... reyes rebel outfit looks different though... it's probably the only gang-related outfit that doesn't look like the cowboy outfit...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 27 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #43

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 27 2010, 08:38 PM) *
yea, i don't like how they all look like john's original cowboy outfit... i was hoping they all had their own unique look... instead, they all look like variations of his original outfit... reyes rebel outfit looks different though... it's probably the only gang-related outfit that doesn't look like the cowboy outfit...

I find the outfits seem to suit Jack better than they do John. Even though he looks pretty much exactly the same.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 27 2010, 04:34 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 27 2010, 08:38 PM) *

I find the outfits seem to suit Jack better than they do John. Even though he looks pretty much exactly the same.

i agree... especially with the elegant suit and gentleman's attire... john looks awkward in them while jack looks sophisticated... and jack really does look like an indian in the reyes rebel outfit... that's what he currently wears on my file because, it makes him look more as one with the land laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 27 2010, 09:15 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 28 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #45

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

So, I found the guy. The question mark even appeared on my map. Two cougars subsequently ran up and in the confusion of the moment, I shot and killed both the cougars and the guy. Now I'm riding around aimlessly waiting for him to respawn.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 28 2010, 08:32 AM
Post #46

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 27 2010, 12:19 PM) *
QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2010, 11:16 PM) *
I am now wearing the Treasure Hunting outfit. Because Im hunting treasure again! I love it! Wish there were more to find.

Could you describe it for me? Because the "California" stranger task won't appear, so apparently I won't getting the outfit.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Abbodon
post May 28 2010, 03:12 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,323
PSN Name: Abbodon

I'm currently wearing the Bureau outfit wink.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 28 2010, 03:25 PM
Post #48

i am now wearing the us marshall outfit... i wish i would of unlocked it a long time ago tongue.gif... my character can now pretend to be a marshall and assist the fellow townfolk, all without getting a wanted level in the states for accidentally shotgun executing a shop owner...

i unlocked both the US marshall outfit and the US army one last night... all i have left to unlock is the "legend of the west" and "bureau" outfit...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 28 2010, 03:35 PM
Post #49

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I'm still digging the duster ftw.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 28 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #50

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Deadly Assassin at the moment. I wish there were a way to turn off the dead-eye perk though, feels like cheatin' maself. v_v but it's the best looking suit I have.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 30 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #51

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 28 2010, 10:25 AM) *
all i have left to unlock is the "legend of the west" and "bureau" outfit...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 30 2010, 01:35 AM
Post #52

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

While I'm here, if anyone wants to submit a clothing guide... do it. Less Psy or someone else runs in here and lays claim to it.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 30 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #53

i would be able to help out with the guide but, i am not good at making a guide...

i just unlocked the legend of the west outfit and i am .6% away from 100%... so, i am close to unlocking the bureau one... now if only R* could fix that damn assassins outfit problem, i would have them all unlocked today mad.gif... it kind of makes me wish i would of pre-ordered with bestbuy and got the war horse... now that i've seen almost all there is to see, i don't think having a slightly faster horse would of been that bad... at least i would of gotten some use out of the pre-ordered item...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 30 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #54

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Can clean it up later. The info is good to have. Name, where/how to get it, price (if any), etc. Whatever info is available.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 30 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #55

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 30 2010, 03:30 PM) *
i just unlocked the legend of the west outfit and i am .6% away from 100%...

Fuck that one, i've only got sharpshooter lvl 10 to do, disarming 6 people without reloading? Can't be arsed, i've done all the missions and can't be bothered to replay them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 30 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 30 2010, 12:49 PM) *

Fuck that one, i've only got sharpshooter lvl 10 to do, disarming 6 people without reloading? Can't be arsed, i've done all the missions and can't be bothered to replay them.

it's much easier that you think... i used the mauser pistol with it's 16-something shot clip but, the repeater with a 22 shot clip might work too... now, go to gaptooth and do the gang hideout that takes you into the mines... once that part of the mission starts where you enter the mines, slowly move through the mines using deadeye to shoot the weapons out of their hand... once you knock it out, kill them with a headshot... you might have to use some snake oil to refill the deadeye meter but, if you take your time, you can accomplish this one...

it's a hell of a lot easier than you think...

@TF - well, i might start working on one then in the next day or two if you need one... shouldn't be too difficult...

EDIT: well, i got 100%... so, i got that cool looking bureau outfit... and i've also got 80% of the trophies... i would say that i've had a very productive weekend biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 30 2010, 08:41 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Assassin
post May 31 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #57

Litterer

Member No.: 58,370
XBL Gamertag: Trakare

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 31 2010, 07:09 AM) *

it's much easier that you think... i used the mauser pistol with it's 16-something shot clip but, the repeater with a 22 shot clip might work too... now, go to gaptooth and do the gang hideout that takes you into the mines... once that part of the mission starts where you enter the mines, slowly move through the mines using deadeye to shoot the weapons out of their hand... once you knock it out, kill them with a headshot... you might have to use some snake oil to refill the deadeye meter but, if you take your time, you can accomplish this one...

@TF - well, i might start working on one then in the next day or two if you need one... shouldn't be too difficult...

EDIT: well, i got 100%... so, i got that cool looking bureau outfit... and i've also got 80% of the trophies... i would say that i've had a very productive weekend biggrin.gif...

For the bureau outfit or whatever it's spelt, do you only have to unlock all outfits or do you have to finish story and challenges?
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 31 2010, 03:12 PM
Post #58

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Story & Challenges too, you need to 100% the game for it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 31 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #59

QUOTE (Assassin @ May 31 2010, 08:21 AM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 31 2010, 07:09 AM) *

For the bureau outfit or whatever it's spelt, do you only have to unlock all outfits or do you have to finish story and challenges?

you have to complete the game 100% to unlock the bureau outfit so yea, you have to unlock the other outfits, finish the story and challenges, and basically everything else that they want you to do like hunting, bounties, etc... maybe psy will create a 100% checklist for the site... you can also log into the social club and check your progress there if your network account is connected to the social club biggrin.gif... they show you everything you need to do to get 100%...

EDIT: i FINALLY unlocked the assassin's outfit but, i had to start a new game... i was ready to start my evil file (which seems to be a lot harder to be than i thought because, i seem to get positive honor for beating missions mad.gif) so, i made sure to follow the instructions online to unlocking this...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 31 2010, 03:30 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 31 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #60

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 30 2010, 09:39 PM) *

Doesn't using deadeye reload your weapon? I'm sure I noticed it the other day. Also it's natural for me to reload after every killshot, so I end up forgetting not to do so.

'dit: Well using deadeye does reload your weapon with each use, but you don't actually get the reloading animation, so I guess it doesn't count, which is a nice glitch I suppose. Got the challenge complete now, thanks for the tip bOnEsEy.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: May 31 2010, 05:56 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 02:28 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4