Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 99.47 % problem
jppone
post Feb 12 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,992

My game stats was 99.47 %. From the checklist I've lokked, the only one mission missing was burglar. So I did it and succed it. But even after done it, my game stats stil 99.47 % ! Understand something ? I've checked the chexlist again, everything is done, purchased, missions, sub missions, chillad, gym, pimping, ect..evrything ! What's the problem and is there anything to do to fix it ? Help, help, help...
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bag Of Puppies
post Feb 14 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 24,609

Did the game say you completed the burglary side mission, or did you just do a single run on a (couple of) house(s). You need to do a couple off burglary runs to complete this sidemission (the game will say you have completed burglary afterwards).
If you did complete the burglary properly you might wanna install the SAMA tool dicussed in the other 99,47% completion topic.

--------------------
IPB Image
a UTSBlaze™ signature
Achievements

+Quote Post
AFRO
post Feb 14 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,435

go to stats, and make sure you have completed all street races in first place, 1st place in the Stadium races, and gun challenge, and Mt Chilliad races etc. etc...
Achievements

+Quote Post
KingOfSanAndreas
post Mar 12 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,440

youve used cheats.
Achievements

+Quote Post
HEAT84
post Mar 19 2006, 08:09 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 13,927

SAMA will help you: http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index...showtopic=59013
Achievements

+Quote Post
Yinka Dare
post Mar 19 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 28,775

QUOTE(AFRO @ Feb 14 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1094511[/snapback]

go to stats, and make sure you have completed all street races in first place, 1st place in the Stadium races, and gun challenge, and Mt Chilliad races etc. etc...

Yeah, I had this very same problem.. Make sure to check that you completed all races at #1.. I was really pissed off when I thought that I completed all missions, but then I found out I needed something to complete 100%.. I went through all these checklists and everything and I was sure that I completed everything.. I spent a lot of time on that.. But then I just checked my race standings and I found out that I missed one race where I needed to get #1..

So make sure you check all races to see that you're #1 everywhere, that was my problem at least..

--------------------
Sig Too Big. Max 550x200.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 09:35 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4