Reply to this topicStart new topic
> wireless helps
オタク
post Apr 29 2007, 05:31 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,111

k so i installed a new wireless card on my comp and i used ralink software to install it and such and it said its connected do barnett router (my acess point thingyh) and that signal is excellent and the acess poitn thing dosents have a wep key or anything but when i open up IE it like dosent go to any page or anything it just says im not connected to the internets (a little pop up says that) and gives me the option to connect or to continue working offline. so wtf i do... im confussled srry for spelling im too tired atm.. -_-

--------------------

Ayo, I'm tired of you fake ass niggas trippin when I get on yall for running your mouths so don't say shit if you aint ready to step you fake ass bitches.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrankCastle
post Apr 29 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,440

You should start by checking the connection setting in IE. Make sure that your LAN setting is set to "automatically detect settings". Also, try a different browser if you have another installed. If you don't, then try to perform some other tasks that require the internet, but not necessarily IE. Such as, updating your anti-virus/malware programs. If that doesn't work, then at least you know it's not just an issue with IE.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 03:04 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4