IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> most random thing to happen to you during, story missions,assassination missions,taking friends out
HongKongPhooey
post Aug 15 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,207

it was the ghosts of big smoke and ryder shooting eachother, i seen them do it before. I know you are wondering "how can he see dead people" it is from looking thru the eyes of a mentally challenged child.

--------------------
"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain." -Mike Tyson
"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm." - Mike Tyson
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jimothey
post May 27 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #22

Nobody Special

Member No.: 35,187
PSN Name: Jimothey

Nothing really weird has really happened to me, just the afformentioned friend smacking you in the face when getting out the car, and when driving at particularly high speed, hit a car coming out of a T Junction, the car stopped and the driver got out, and he was on fire, the car was fine, until a little while later when the flames became apparent.

EDIT: OK yesturday this happened to me. I was riding a Hellfury quite fast over one of the bridges, and coming to the crossroads at the end a car pulled out from the right, I slammed into the side of him and flew for a good 5/10 seconds, getting back to the bike and gettting back on it, someting bugged, the bike flipped upside down, with me on it, under the tarmac, I couldn't ride anywhere, but didn't lose health either, got off the bike and the bike flipped back the right way up and I was able to ride away.

This post has been edited by Jimothey: Jun 1 2009, 08:59 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
69AngryAussie69
post Jun 3 2009, 06:10 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 51,972

Has to be when I was going out with Kiki. She kept sending me texts to call her and when i did she says "I think that we should be mature about this Niko etc".
When i got to take her out I got a 1 star police rating, the police came after me and Kiki says "this is crap Niko, i cant see a guy who is running from the law".
Then she jumps out of my speeding car and hits the police car that was following me. It shatters the windscreen and makes the coppers crash into another car causing a mass car crash.
XD.png
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kid_Notorious
post Jun 8 2009, 04:39 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 11,372

my most random thing i picked up a hooker and she was servicing niko i hit the gas and she hopped out he car called me a fag and tried to beat me up the police saw her hit me and ran ove pointed a gun at her and put her in the police car they just sat there cause my car was blocking the way after a while she got out and walked away and got killed by an suv pissed from waiting behind the cop car

--------------------

"When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end The goddess descends from the sky Wings of light and dark spread afar She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting."
Achievements

+Quote Post
theterminator
post Jul 6 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 53,790

the cop stole a taxi and when he pulled the driver out he killed hime then started chasing me
Achievements

+Quote Post
Henioo
post Jul 7 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 53,840

It happened to me once only. I called LJ to eat something with him. I got to his place by a cab. When I got there, I left the cab and took LJ with me, but there were no cars around. Fortunately, a police car stopped nearby at crossing. I pressed the "enter button", so LJ automaticly wanted to enter the police car with me. However, Niko got hit by another car, so he didn't open the police car. LJ did. He punched policeman and entered the car. As I did not, he got out of the car and policemen shot him dead by the time I could get up to help him. ;P

This post has been edited by Henioo: Jul 7 2009, 12:48 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
toxicyeti
post Aug 9 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 55,225

weirdest thing to happen to me i was gona get in a heli and a car it me and i flew out and landed next to a giant chicken in the mini golf corse XD.png
Achievements

+Quote Post
geeky09
post Aug 18 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 55,658

It would have to be when I was out drinking with kate. After we came out, she tripped on the curb, fell in the street, then i fell over her and then an suv came flying down the street and killed us both, I almost died laughing.

--------------------
...Fool me three times, either I'm kind of stupid or you're really good at this.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head)
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 18 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #29

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(geeky09 @ Aug 18 2009, 02:38 PM) [snapback]1518531[/snapback]
It would have to be when I was out drinking with kate. After we came out, she tripped on the curb, fell in the street, then i fell over her and then an suv came flying down the street and killed us both, I almost died laughing.

I've died a few times while trying to walk while intoxicated. NPC car crashes are always good stuff.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Aug 18 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #30

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

I was driving an Infernus along a highway (can't remember where) at full speed and tried to run into the back of a bike but was stunned to see myself drive straight through it, the expression on my face changed from a sly grin to one like this bored.gif

This post has been edited by marney1: Aug 18 2009, 07:14 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 10:08 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4