DuPz0r
post May 22 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Ok so yesterday i had a quick go in free-roam, wasn't so successful.

Today I decided to go back and play it for longer, give it a proper go. I joined quick match and was chucked into a showdown gun sling with one guy. I was quick to aim at his dead and shoot him down in 1 shot. I was happy smile.gif. Straight after we were in some sort of deathmatch, just me and him... We were sneaking around Armadillo shooting on sight. The funny thing is, he never got 1 kill. He tried, but i was just quick to take his head off each round. I think all the practice on GTAIV with you guys helped. smile.gif I had a flawless match on my first real game!

Love it.

Tell me about your first online experiences if you've had any yet...?

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jun 1 2010, 05:17 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
angeal18
post May 22 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,256

I just got it too, I got on with a few friends and we had a blast. The multiplayer is alot better than I expected it to be, Im happy I bought this game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 22 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #3

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i'm kicking ass online... i usually lead most matches in kills, thanks to my countless hours of playing GTA IV online... and i am a menace in freeroam when people decide to kill me... i'll walk around and act like your best friend and try to get a posse going... but, if you try to kill me, i will spend the next few minutes making you wish you didn't biggrin.gif...

i'm up to level 16 i think...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 22 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #4

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

No online for me until next month...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 22 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 22 2010, 02:02 PM) *
No online for me until next month...

is that when the landlord finally pays the bills and turns the internet back on?? huh.gif... you should jump on and play some sooner than that... we'll posse up and kick some ass online... you did buy for the PS3, right?

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 22 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #6

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

360. I'll wait until a used price drop for PS3. Unlike GTA, I do plan to get this one for PS3 at some point.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 23 2010, 03:24 AM
Post #7

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

totally havent played online yet

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 23 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #8

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

Played online for the first time last night with bones. I'd previously planned on finishing the story before trying any MP, but fuck it.. Levelling up is quick, I'm already at 10.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 23 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #9

it's quick but then again, there's 50 levels... i'm at 19 and things have slowed down a bit... i was pissed when i tried starting a deathmatch and everyone left the match at the last second... but for now, all i know to do is play the gang hideouts... i haven't tried any of the other modes except for "grab the gold"...

i invited DiO and viceman to a match yesterday too... both joined and me and DiO did one gang hideout while viceman left almost as soon as he joined... then, DiO left the posse after the first gang match and did his own thing mad.gif... so, i left...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 23 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #10

Anus.
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 23 2010, 04:16 PM) *
...while viceman left almost as soon as he joined...

Yeah, he told me he got kicked.
Achievements

+Quote Post
CamelSmoker420
post May 23 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #11

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,272
PSN Name: CamelSmoker420

were doing the co-op missions then we got bored with em so we decided to go gang up on this pink guy and before we knew it everyone was shooting at my posse and we were owning everyone it was pretty fun

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 06:26 AM
Post #12

hey GLC biggrin.gif... sorry about that match i invited you to... there's a bit of history there...

you see, i was just minding my own business, trying to join this "gang" loitering over by macfarlane's ranch... i made a request and i was ignored... so, i journeyed there... and they started to shoot at me... all hell broke loose when i took two of them down before the third got me... after that, all i heard through the mics on the TV were "ohh SHIT!!" and "what the fuck?!"... i was wasting them... then you jumped online and a couple of minutes later i sent an invite... well, it was about this time that they all decided to leave and by the time you joined, the last one left about 5 seconds later mad.gif...

i got a little pissed but, whatever... i was hoping we would rip that posse apart but apparently, i did all the damage before you got there, and they cried uncle... again, sorry tongue.gif... when our journey began, pike's basin was the immediate target for some reason and i fucking hate that place...

EDIT: which reminds me off another match that took place about 30 minutes before this one laugh.gif... two fellas were holding down a mexican stronghold from the army... i attempted to join their gang, and actually helped them repel the army for a bit when i got there... but i was still flying solo so, once they became most wanted, i sat back and watched this balcony with my sniper gun... they were moving along this balcony to kill the army so, when the right opportunity presented itself, i sniped both of them and got a nOObish message saying i was a fucker laugh.gif... i told them i was enjoying the sandbox and they said i was a bitch... i sent a *facepalm* message and never heard from them again....

damn kids, does everything have to be "bitch" and "fucker" online?? my god man, say something different...

EDITv2: and dammit GLC, you were also using my "other" character tongue.gif... i like to use my former slave turned freedom fighter,
who likes to blast fools with his smoke pole but, i also like that miner that talks about chicken dingers laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 27 2010, 06:50 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 27 2010, 08:02 AM
Post #13

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

bOnEs uses more emoticons than any other member in the history of this - and every other forum ever. Yet he's not a n00b.... it's like some fucked up paradox....

Always got cool stories though.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #14

i do... i'm guilty of overusing them sometimes... i like to show people my emotions when i tell a story... it makes them more epic... or more annoying if you hate those things laugh.gif...

but, i had a blast last night as you can tell from my previous post... it's too bad they didn't stick around long enough for me and GLC to teach them the law of the west... that there is no law and i can do whatever the hell i want to...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 27 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #15

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Oh fuck, I don't have you as a friend bones.

PSN is 'punxtr'

I'm finally getting the hang of this shit.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Niko Fira
post May 30 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #16

Nobody Special

Member No.: 38,415

have had the same situation as you Bones, i just got to level 50(am not going to go Legendary, at least not now) and people love to hunt me down for my buffalo riffle and/or bull(wtf) although i rarely use my bull, i usually use that lvl 40 mount and high powered pistol/bolt action/carcano rifle. i always seem to get a posse member trying to go after me, and i always insist on leaving me alone until i own one of them and they call for reinforcement, so many times i have taken down posses of 4-8 with me getting kdr of about 10/1 lol it's funny. i usually end up with the other posse inviting me to theirs, haha i love online and the random stuff that goes on like others players hunting and getting disrupted by other players and pisssing them off to all hell, LOL. but i am not going to lie i'm not always the goody two-shoes online, i sometimes love engaging in some posse sniping when i get really bored, one time i got chased by a posse of 8 players(good ones) for about 10 minutes, until i left the session, i got my ass kicked for fucking around lol

This post has been edited by Niko Fira: May 30 2010, 08:07 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #17

good gaming D-O... some funny glitches and moments... like when i blew us both up and it said i had a "noble death" biggrin.gif... or when i stole your kill by blowing us up again laugh.gif... hitting you full speed with my horse, jumping off a cliff, dishing out 15 assists only to learn that you can only unlock the trophy in a public room (DOH!!), and various other LOL moments biggrin.gif...

you should of stuck around just a little longer, GLC... in that freeroam session, that guy turned out to be pretty cool and we got a little posse going... one asshole kept coming in the fort to kill us but, i got him three times in a row biggrin.gif... he was coming after us because we all kept getting bounties on our heads... anyways, the reason why you should of stuck around was, i unlocked the "become most wanted and stay wanted for 10 minutes, then escape the law in a public session" trophy... they were pretty cool about it as they were going for the ambient challenges... i also got the $5,000 bounty challenge there as well...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jun 1 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #18

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

I just bought a bluetooth headset for my PS3 so I'll be online more and chatting with you lot. I need to do quite a lot of the trophy challenges so any assistance would be appreciated smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jun 1 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #19

Anus.
Group Icon

Meh, I couldn't really be bothered going for the trophies so I just went and did my own thing.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 1 2010, 03:08 PM) *
one asshole kept coming in the fort to kill us but, i got him three times in a row biggrin.gif...

I enjoyed stalking that prick who was trying kill you. I camped up on a rooftop with some other guy just watching him through the sniper scope, firing when he got a little too close.. Then he got frustrated and left, so I decided to end it there and go to bed...

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #20

yea, i never noticed when you left so, i didn't know if you knew about that asshole or not laugh.gif...

QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 1 2010, 10:44 AM) *
I just bought a bluetooth headset for my PS3 so I'll be online more and chatting with you lot. I need to do quite a lot of the trophy challenges so any assistance would be appreciated smile.gif

some of those challenges are hard to do... but, once i get these damn trophies, i'm all for the challenges biggrin.gif... which reminds me, i need to add you to my friends list...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:29 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4