> Iran
Marney1
post Sep 26 2009, 12:25 AM
Post #1

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

The web of lies and propoganda has begun against Iran and the stupid public are going to fall for it hook line and sinker yet again as they did in the run up to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

People need to start listening to Irans side of the story too instead of believing everything their presidents and prime ministers tell them.

This post has been edited by marney1: Sep 26 2009, 12:37 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Sep 26 2009, 02:54 AM
Post #2

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

We've been preparing for this push for ages - look around Iran. Do you see the massive troop buildup the world has there? Everyone is ready to move at a moments notice.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 26 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #3

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 26 2009, 03:54 AM) *
We've been preparing for this push for ages - look around Iran. Do you see the massive troop buildup the world has there? Everyone is ready to move at a moments notice.

Yep, they're surrounded alright and when the invasion begins it will be from all sides instead of the usual attack via one or two borders.
The Iranians know it's going to happen and they're far from stupid, you can bet they'll have surprises galore waiting for us. They won't go down easily and if anyone thinks post war Iraq is dragging on you aint seen nothing yet.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Sep 26 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #4

Poshboy...

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

Iran need to sort themselves out as they are in a war. The fact that they are building a nuclear bomb isnt going to help them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Sep 26 2009, 07:12 AM
Post #5

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 25 2009, 11:18 PM) *

Yep, they're surrounded alright and when the invasion begins it will be from all sides instead of the usual attack via one or two borders.
The Iranians know it's going to happen and they're far from stupid, you can bet they'll have surprises galore waiting for us. They won't go down easily and if anyone thinks post war Iraq is dragging on you aint seen nothing yet.

Iraq didn't drag; we accomplished what we set out to do. The Gulf War was an invasion, done in under a hundred hours. OIF is an ongoing police action to patrol and fortify a long-term defensive position, as well as to bring stability to a country lacking firm leadership. Many Americans have this mentality that because of Vietnam, all military actions in the world are bad, when that isn't necessarily the case. A war with Iran will see heavy casualties, sure, but it's not going to be this hellish vision of WW2 that many people have. I give an American led Iran invasion 3 months to leave Tehran a smoking crater.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 26 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #6

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 26 2009, 08:12 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 25 2009, 11:18 PM) *

Iraq didn't drag; we accomplished what we set out to do. The Gulf War was an invasion, done in under a hundred hours. OIF is an ongoing police action to patrol and fortify a long-term defensive position, as well as to bring stability to a country lacking firm leadership. Many Americans have this mentality that because of Vietnam, all military actions in the world are bad, when that isn't necessarily the case. A war with Iran will see heavy casualties, sure, but it's not going to be this hellish vision of WW2 that many people have. I give an American led Iran invasion 3 months to leave Tehran a smoking crater.

^ I was referring to 'post war' Iraq - as in the continued occupation.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Sep 26 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #7

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

There probably wouldn't be any occupation of Iran. Just making sure there is a regime change and destroying all of their nuclear stuff, then pulling out and letting them sort out the aftermath on their own. Thing is though, it probably wouldn't go like that. They wouldn't just let someone come in fuck the country up and leave.

They'd do all they can to fuck things up for Israel, and to fuck things up in Iraq and Afghanistan. Moreso than currently. Much more. They'd probably drag the US and any other invading countries into an even bloodier conflict, all it would do is send even more shockwaves around the Muslim world and in general any sort of Iranian invasion would mess everything up big time.

Whatever happens loads of people would get fucked up.

Tbh, I doubt Iran would be invaded. It would just be too much. It would be the last straw for any population/government in Europe who don't like getting involved in stupid wars, I doubt Obama would do it and it'd just put the Muslim world into a frenzy.

It's a shame that the recent Iran election was fucked up though. Makes you sometimes think maybe these guys (A-jod and the clerics and ayatollahs) do need to get bombed to shit. I wouldn't really mind if that happens.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 26 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #8

Godfather
Group Icon

Short statement from Ahmadinejad Tehran Times
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 26 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #9

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 26 2009, 04:18 AM) *

Yep, this shit was premeditated. And it isn't going to settle quickly...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
anomalous_result
post Sep 26 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #10

Litterer

Member No.: 26,242

I don't get it, you think we shouldn't listen to our own premiers but an Iranian propaganda site is fine? I lol'd a little though "Ahmadinejad said except the U.S. and a few of its European allies almost all countries in the world support Iran’s nuclear program." Except the UN who have imposed sanctions for Iran's behaviour in that very area.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 26 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #11

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (anomalous_result @ Sep 26 2009, 07:35 PM) *
I don't get it, you think we shouldn't listen to our own premiers but an Iranian propaganda site is fine? I lol'd a little though "Ahmadinejad said except the U.S. and a few of its European allies almost all countries in the world support Iran’s nuclear program." Except the UN who have imposed sanctions for Iran's behaviour in that very area.

Hopefully this topic will fill up with facts rather than Fox News viewers' comments.
[attachment=7311:fail_own...ion_fail.jpg]
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 27 2009, 03:30 AM
Post #12

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 26 2009, 07:54 PM) *

Hopefully this topic will fill up with facts rather than Fox News viewers' comments.

Isn't Egypt on the other side of the red sea... unsure.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Seeen
post Sep 27 2009, 05:00 AM
Post #13

Vandal

Member No.: 5,816
PSN Name: SeeenRulez

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 26 2009, 08:30 PM) *

Isn't Egypt on the other side of the red sea... unsure.gif

It doesn't matter to viewers who don't know shit anyway. All they wanna do is kill all the brown people.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Sep 27 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #14

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

It doesn't matter to viewers who don't know shit anyway. All they wanna do is kill all the brown people.
[/quote]
whats wrong with that ?

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 27 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #15

Godfather
Group Icon

Funny comment LoonaTyk1 but this isn't The Asylum.......I'll let you off this time.

Anyway, the media's view that Irans test firing of missiles and the commencement of more than a week of war games in the country are a 'show of force' on the back of western concerns is misleading.
The Iranians wouldn't have (and couldn't have) organised these tests and war games in a couple of days it would have been in the planning for months and months just like every other major power does.

We all carry out tests and war games to iron out any faults in current tactics to be sure we are up to date with defence issues - Iran is just doing the same as they have a right to do.

The media also keep mentioning Irans lies but fail to say what these lies are.......I'd like to know.

This post has been edited by marney1: Sep 27 2009, 01:20 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
anomalous_result
post Sep 27 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #16

Litterer

Member No.: 26,242

Resorting to the ad hominem to get your point across? Exactly which school of debate do you subscribe to? And I'm not a Fox viewer and the UN have imposed sanctions. Fact. I could go on but you seem even less open to evidence than the very Fox viewers you so wish to deride, so I'll get my coat.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 27 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #17

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (anomalous_result @ Sep 27 2009, 04:28 PM) *

Resorting to the ad hominem to get your point across? Exactly which school of debate do you subscribe to? And I'm not a Fox viewer and the UN have imposed sanctions. Fact. I could go on but you seem even less open to evidence than the very Fox viewers you so wish to deride, so I'll get my coat.

I'm yet to see any evidence so if you know of any then why not provide a link or something?
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Sep 27 2009, 04:45 PM
Post #18

Do Boy

QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 27 2009, 07:53 AM) *
Funny comment LoonaTyk1 but this isn't The Asylum.......I'll let you off this time.

Anyway, the media's view that Irans test firing of missiles and the commencement of more than a week of war games in the country are a 'show of force' on the back of western concerns is misleading.
The Iranians wouldn't have (and couldn't have) organised these tests and war games in a couple of days it would have been in the planning for months and months just like every other major power does.

We all carry out tests and war games to iron out any faults in current tactics to be sure we are up to date with defence issues - Iran is just doing the same as they have a right to do.

The media also keep mentioning Irans lies but fail to say what these lies are.......I'd like to know.

lies about not wanting to make a nuclear weapon . why else would they want the technology ?

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Sep 27 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #19

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Sep 27 2009, 05:45 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Sep 27 2009, 07:53 AM) *

lies about not wanting to make a nuclear weapon . why else would they want the technology ?

Maybe they want it for domestic energy like we have in the UK and US.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Sep 27 2009, 05:29 PM
Post #20

Do Boy

i think they want both.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 12:53 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4