Reply to this topicStart new topic
> L.A. Noire, R* Games
SirPsychoSexy
post Aug 24 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #41

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,224

Yeah I was thinking about Mafia II as well, got me kind of excited actually. But then I played the demo and it didn't seem all that great so I'm not getting it unless I find it really cheap or something. But L.A Noire is my next buy, I'm sure. I've haven't played GTA IV in a while since the disk broke a while ago, but I got a new one today so I'm on that again I think...

This fall I'm moving though, so I'll be without my 360 for a couple of months, so it doesn't bother me if L.A Noire doesn't come out before christmas really...

--------------------
Even the doorbell knows how smart I am, cool house man!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 24 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #42

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Yeah that's reason i aint buying Mafia II. Because I'm moving in the next couple of weeks. Can't afford it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 3 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #43

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah, so L.A. Noire is being delayed to first half of 2011 as expected....

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 4 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #44

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

interest slowly disappearing... fading away... gone...

hype machine has been fully depleted and will only start filling up once a concrete date is set... everything else i hear from now until then will be treated without a glance... don't care anymore... i'm sick of the delays and i just want to forget about it until it nears a release date, if there even is going to be one...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 5 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #45

Still Standing
Group Icon

The hype will settle until we get a full trailer imo.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 9 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #46

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 5 2010, 10:10 AM) *
The hype will settle until we get a full trailer imo.

which will be this thursday

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Nov 9 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #47

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Meh.

I'll be waiting for an epic price drop, unless it has, like, the best preorder/collector's edition swag ever.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 9 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #48

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

Now this new technology being used by Rockstar/Team Bondi really is something to get excited about! It's called MotionScan and in the case of L.A. Noire will allow players to interact with their in-game characters (suspects & witnesses) like never before by revealing every line, wrinkle and expression which will aid you in extracting the infomation you'll need to solve the crimes of 1947 Los Angeles.

For months and months actors have been taking their turn to sit in the middle of a room surrounded by 32 high definition cameras with the intention of creating amazing fully textured 3D models which will come to life on your screen.

Lets make this simple...

The actor sits in this chair...

He/she is then turned from this...

Into this...

John Davison of GamePro had the chance to see first hand the process of this groundbreaking technology.
The most impressive thing I saw at E3.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Nov 9 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #49

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

how many games are single platform these days? I mean, portal was, but its not anymore... portal2 launching with the ps3. So exclusitivity is out the window unless your talking first party games. I actually subscribe to gameinformer, but didn't get my magazine ?.?

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 9 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #50

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Nov 9 2010, 10:30 PM) *
how many games are single platform these days? I mean, portal was, but its not anymore... portal2 launching with the ps3. So exclusitivity is out the window unless your talking first party games. I actually subscribe to gameinformer, but didn't get my magazine ?.?

L.A. Noire will be available on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Achievements

+Quote Post
SirPsychoSexy
post Nov 10 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #51

Nobody Special

Finally! Perhaps even a release date will be announced in the trailer/conference?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 10 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #52

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (SirPsychoSexy @ Nov 10 2010, 12:02 AM) *
Finally! Perhaps even a release date will be announced in the trailer/conference?

According to Amazon it's February 1st 2011.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 10 2010, 04:10 AM
Post #53

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

guessing game is all that is.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
SirPsychoSexy
post Nov 10 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #54

Nobody Special

Yeah, well, within 24 hours we might know.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Nov 11 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #55

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Nov 9 2010, 03:18 PM) *
Now this new technology being used by Rockstar/Team Bondi really is something to get excited about! It's called MotionScan and in the case of L.A. Noire will allow players to interact with their in-game characters (suspects & witnesses) like never before by revealing every line, wrinkle and expression which will aid you in extracting the infomation you'll need to solve the crimes of 1947 Los Angeles.

For months and months actors have been taking their turn to sit in the middle of a room surrounded by 32 high definition cameras with the intention of creating amazing fully textured 3D models which will come to life on your screen.

Lets make this simple...

The actor sits in this chair...

He/she is then turned from this...

Into this...

John Davison of GamePro had the chance to see first hand the process of this groundbreaking technology.
The most impressive thing I saw at E3.

LOL

it took me a few seconds to notice the guy was real (first pic) and not a 3D design... i saw the pices before i read everything.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 11 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #56

Godfather
Group Icon

ph34r.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Nov 12 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #57

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
SirPsychoSexy
post Nov 12 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #58

Nobody Special

Looks good. Face animations are incredible. Release - Spring 2011, works for me.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 13 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #59

Godfather
Group Icon

Team Bondi have been using "Real Time Global Illumination" a next generation lighting benchmark powered by Lightsprint SDK. Realtime radiosity, color bleeding, penumbra shadows.......WHAT? Here's a video....

This post has been edited by Marney1: Nov 13 2010, 09:18 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 15 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #60

Godfather
Group Icon

"Rockstar just released the first trailer for its upcoming title L.A. Noire, which we revealed back in our March cover story. If you missed seeing it before, we're running the feature here in its entirety. Check it out to learn more about the setting, characters, and the mind-boggling technology that developer Team Bondi is putting to use."

Full article - Game Informer

TreeFitty will love this! "Help in modeling the numerous vintage vehicles in the game came from a slightly less academic source: late night comedian Jay Leno. “We photographed Jay Leno’s private car collection,” remembers Wood. “You can drive around in Jay Leno’s private fire truck! He’s got a garage like in Iron Man or Wayne manor. He was there, and when he opened it up, the boys were gobsmacked. It’s endless.”

This post has been edited by Marney1: Nov 15 2010, 10:52 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 08:23 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4