Post #661

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 3 2011, 12:03 AM) *
after the next DLC i'm gonna start a new one where i kill every1 and take vegas for myself.

hmm... there's gots to be some news about that soon... i am not gonna use spoiler tags until the next one comes out but, there was a lot of talk about that "other" courier that seems to have a grudge against me... this guy i am assuming;

there was a mention of that guy in primm... and then basically nothing until dead money... there's something brewing here, what have you guys been discussing these past few months after beating dead money??

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 3 2011, 06:26 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 3 2011, 07:22 AM
Post #662

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Yup. His name is Ulysses (that's not a spoiler or anything), and he was actually supposed to be a companion, but was cut from the game. He was meant to be Legion, I think.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 3 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #663

yup... i know, i have the collectors edition with the deck of cards... so, are we all speculating this story to unfold?? i do believe he is that other courier... you know, the 5th?? you heard the 5th's gratification of hearing about the 6th being behind him in primm... and then hearing from elijah about this courier with a grudge against me... and i recall somewhere in the madre someone mentioning a guy with a pre-war flag on his back... something's brewing...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 3 2011, 07:40 AM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 3 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #664

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Christine is the one that mentioned him. He's basically your shadow, lurking behind the scenes of everything you do in the DLC. He's not setting you up for all the shit in the DLC, he's just making sure you know about him and you're on his trail.

Something someone posted said we'd be surprised by the nature of our relationship with the other courier. My guess? Butt buddies.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 3 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #665

well, there's already two gay companions in new vegas... why not add another?! that'd be cool if he is actually added as a new companion to the mojave... my best guess though is they used to work together but, he probably set up the courier to get shot by benny... basically, turning on his friend for some caps or something else as a form of payment...

they talked about the divide at the end of dead money, where the two couriers met under an old-world flag to settle the score... what is that all about?! they need to hurry up and announced the next DLC soon... i hope it's about new canaan and the massive mormon army that plans on sweeping into the mojave after the battle of hoover dam to clean up and take the mojave for themselves... ok, i made that up but, i think a massive mormon army would be so cool biggrin.gif...

i wish there was more to know about this other courier... obsidian has been quite secretive about him... when they shipped new vegas, they claimed that it was a full product with nothing left out... yet, they forgot all about the other courier storyline that is quite important to the main story... i think it stood out when i finished up the story because, it was the only loose end not tied up... and now they are going to introduce it to us in 3 more DLC installments... i guess they needed something to base the add-ons off of but, it kind of bothers me that they do this nowadays with DLC... leaving stuff out of the main game to save for DLC...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Mar 4 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #666

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 3 2011, 01:10 PM) *
well, there's already two gay companions in new vegas... why not add another?! that'd be cool if he is actually added as a new companion to the mojave... my best guess though is they used to work together but, he probably set up the courier to get shot by benny... basically, turning on his friend for some caps or something else as a form of payment...

they talked about the divide at the end of dead money, where the two couriers met under an old-world flag to settle the score... what is that all about?! they need to hurry up and announced the next DLC soon... i hope it's about new canaan and the massive mormon army that plans on sweeping into the mojave after the battle of hoover dam to clean up and take the mojave for themselves... ok, i made that up but, i think a massive mormon army would be so cool biggrin.gif...

i wish there was more to know about this other courier... obsidian has been quite secretive about him... when they shipped new vegas, they claimed that it was a full product with nothing left out... yet, they forgot all about the other courier storyline that is quite important to the main story... i think it stood out when i finished up the story because, it was the only loose end not tied up... and now they are going to introduce it to us in 3 more DLC installments... i guess they needed something to base the add-ons off of but, it kind of bothers me that they do this nowadays with DLC... leaving stuff out of the main game to save for DLC...

He was cut from the game. He wrote the graffiti in the canyon, Nash explained him,
and that right there was enough for me to know he didn't want the platinum chip job.
Obviously he has a history with the courier. Sorry, I was shot in the head and can't remember.

It wasn't until he took care of Christine that I became interested in him.
She is the one that peaked my curiosity.

There will be the battle under "the flag"......and he's Legion.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 4 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #667

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

The only part that bothers me is that there's not some past relationship that's touched on in New Vegas. They're going to bring this guy into the last DLC, this guy we've never seen, and we're going to have to pretend we know who he is.

And who's this Fallout 3 character going to be? Maybe it turns out we were the Lone Wanderer all along, like an M. Night Cinnabon twist at the end? Maybe Harold uprooted himself so he could be in one more game? Zombie James? Maybe Ulysses is that black kid from Little Lamplight and was sent through a time warp and aged to 25? Who knows.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 4 2011, 01:54 AM
Post #668

whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!?! someone from fallout 3 is suppose to make an appearance?? my money is on someone from the brotherhood... or the enclave make a comeback, even though you pretty much kill them all in the end anyways...

try to think of the characters that couldn't be killed in fallout 3... because, they wouldn't want to trample on someones file by bringing back a dead person...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Mar 4 2011, 04:27 AM
Post #669

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I'm going with Three Dog biggrin.gif/

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 4 2011, 04:45 AM
Post #670

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

So I can kill him twice? Fuckin' A.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 4 2011, 06:24 AM
Post #671

my money is on this character...

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Squire_Maxson

he is the rightful heir to the brotherhood throne and the brotherhood always has that bloodline arch... and he was probably around 15 in fallout 3... he could come back to take the brotherhood into the 24rd century whether hidden valley is DOA because, the brotherhood are in troubled times these days and could use a true leader...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 4 2011, 06:25 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 4 2011, 07:13 AM
Post #672

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Nah, no way he was 15, there was a separate teenage model, remember? He was about ten in Fallout 3, fourteen as of New Vegas.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Mar 4 2011, 07:18 AM
Post #673

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

And you might have blown up the citadel. *whistles softly*

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 4 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #674

hey, he could of been outside at the time, like moira in megaton... i looked at the list of essential characters and they were pretty much all the kids from fallout 3... his seemed like the most plausible addition to the mojave since he has ties to the west coast... maybe he is 15 but, travels over here with a group of paladins protecting him on the journey back over...

i actually wouldn't want to see him in new vegas, i think he should stay on the east coast to lead the brotherhood in the next bethesda fallout game... but i can't think of another character that would make sense in new vegas...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 4 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #675

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Probably someone disappointing, like Sierra Petrovita shows up, and you need to collect 30 bottles of Nuka-Cola Victory...

** Over at Obsidian **

*Reads iGTA forums*

"They know! They know!"

"Quick, stuff Three Dog into the DLC instead!"

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Mar 4 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #676

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 4 2011, 03:01 PM) *
Probably someone disappointing, like Sierra Petrovita shows up, and you need to collect 30 bottles of Nuka-Cola Victory...

** Over at Obsidian **

*Reads iGTA forums*

"They know! They know!"

"Quick, stuff Three Dog into the DLC instead!"

Considering this is the most active fallout message board, I'd believe it. I said a few pages ago that it would be harold.

From the wiki: (I LOLed, hard. REAL fucking hard)

"If you kill Sierra and then steal items from her house, she may protest, even though she is dead. This woman is brutally passionate about her Nuka."

This post has been edited by Heartless: Mar 4 2011, 08:09 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Mar 5 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #677

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Isn't it about time to release the next DLC?

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 5 2011, 03:54 PM
Post #678

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 5 2011, 07:45 AM) *

i'd say so... it's been almost two weeks since the PS3/PC release... and nearly 4 months for the xbox guys...

---------------------

i was looking for some quests to speed up the leveling process for delilah.... so, i headed to the kings since i ignored them on my way to the strip... after taking care of the escort, i went back to update the king on my findings... did i come at a bad time??

afterwards, i headed up the mountain towards jacobstown to find a cure for 'ol rexie... cleared the entire mountain of enemies outside (including wiping out the NCR command post up there) and inside the caves (fuck, that cazador cave is never easy)... i met lily and snapped this photo just before we entered the nightstalker cave...

and yes, that's the lightweight leather armor... that shit is still useful, even late in the game... a damage threshold of 8 with only a 10 lb. penalty for carrying it along... it's my battle armor when wearing NCR armor is not a good idea... i had to wear the NCR ranger combat armor in the cazador cave because fuckin' A, that place is tough...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 12 2011, 06:19 PM
Post #679

here we go... i am about to enter the sierra madre buck naked with only a bear trap fist, holofifle, police pistol and 3 weapon repair kits... all but the holorifle can be discarded at the end... i am going for 8 bars... or if my theory on getting all the bars out works, all 37 of them... i never did find the reinforced sierra madre armor in the villa like i did last time... but if my theory on the gold bars works, i'll stash a set by the elevator...

here goes nothing biggrin.gif... i think i'll be alright though, delilah melts ghost people with one shot of the holorifle anyways...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 12 2011, 06:22 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Mar 13 2011, 04:27 AM
Post #680

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 5 2011, 04:45 AM) *

Yah, it's about time. I hope it's based on what we've all talked about and found.

I can't believe I never noticed the full dialog from that loser Chief Hanlon before.
[Mega Boring dialog by Kris Kristoferson]
First game, I just did the fast NEXT with his dialog. Get the mission over with.

This time, I listened to him talk.......

Interesting when we stop, and gather all the information available to us.
He has quite the history of how Caesar left the NCR, the Followers of the Apocalypse,
and then was captured from the Blackfoot along with Joshua, a missionary from Utah.
The Blackfoot tribal info is awesome, and how Caesar taught them.
Than he explains what might be the next details of the DLC's.
Never caught this my first play through. It's really quite strange to hear him.
I guess we can all Fallout wiki this by now, the Fallout wiki will have his dialogs.

He basically explains everything we want to know about the boneyard.
This is besides what Jazz says, to extend the value.
Then he explains the Grand Canyon and Joshua Graham.
This and a bunch of other stuff you guys already knew, but I didn't.

My bad - I just killed the old fuck my first game.
This game I listened to what he had to say and he says a lot!

Pretty cool but have to tax him out speech wise because after you talk to him he freeks and no other content.
This play-through I opted to not have him commit suicide.

Hanlon explains the Burning Man. That he's not dead.

This post has been edited by §ynch: Mar 13 2011, 04:37 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post

35 Pages V  « < 32 33 34 35 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:27 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4