IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lost & Damned (PS3), Download or buy as part of EFLC now!
bOnEs
post Apr 13 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #81

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i don't know about the cars since i have yet to get in one but, the bikes do handle a little different... the controls seem a little tighter and yes, the collision problem with niko has been fixed... i literally drove right into a wall to test it and i didn't fly off biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 13 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #82

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I think the cars are the same. only ever mention the better bike handling.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 13 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #83

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Was this patch on GTA IV recently something to do with this expansion or what?

/edit dw, i found this:

GTA IV PS3 patch version 1.06, which fixes several bugs and improves load times.

Issues fixed include the '50 friends list' bug, a number of glitches, and loading the game sequences with less lag.

To quote: The patch fixed some serious problems, read the list below:

• 50 Friends List bug fixed
• Online multiplayer game preferences (Friendly Fire, Auto Aim, Cops)
• Updated trophy list
• Apparently faster loading times everywhere, less lag
• Popular BDBII glitch fixed
• Car blip off glitch fixed

Read more: http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Online/gta-iv-p.../#ixzz0l0vhZt9j

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Apr 13 2010, 08:27 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 14 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #84

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

That's interesting because the other day I was fucking about on multiplayer and couldn't turn friendly fire on, auto aim off or turn cops off. The options on the phone where sort of faded but because I've lost all my saved GTA IV data I just presumed that's how it must be until you pass the first in-game mission or something. It was like that for a few hours then was ok again.

Also, do these GTA patches automatically download when you go online next time? < LOL I think that's the first question and reason I found this site in the first place.

This post has been edited by marney1: Apr 14 2010, 12:53 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 14 2010, 12:52 AM
Post #85

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Wonder if the Bomb da Base Glitch is actually fixed.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Apr 14 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #86

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

The online game preferences is annoying as fuck. I surprised they added it seeing as alot of people were annoyed by it on Xbox.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 14 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #87

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I got BoGT. I plan on buying Teh LAD later tonight.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 14 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #88

i'm having a good 'ol time in liberty city again... the bikes are so fun to drive now that, i've only used a car a couple of times and a taxi twice... i'd rather just ride to my destination biggrin.gif... and the new weapons are SWEET!! the auto-pistol so far is my favorite... the grenade launcher is cool but, i still prefer the RPG's right now... and that sawed-off shotty makes quick work of vehicles and enemies... too bad it's only a 2-shot clip...

and the story isn't as strong as niko's "land of opportunity" story because your stepping into the shoes of an already established character in the world of liberty city so, it makes connecting with him less important it seems... i feel like i am trying to continue his legacy, which is what i'm sure luis lopez will feel like... instead of laying the foundation for his future like with niko... you just don't feel the connection like you did in IV...

and i've read that johnny isn't exactly a likable character but, i find him to be very likable as he's trying to do what's best for the lost, even if their way of life isn't exactly sunshine... but, billy is a real asshole and probably the representation of what a gritty biker gang should be like... johnny seems to have the best interest of his fellow bikers in mind whereas billy has the best interests of sex/drugs/rock'n'roll in mind... some of his friends are pretty cool like clay and jim... and the lost clubhouse is frikin sweet!! biggrin.gif... the new minigames you play there are entertaining...

i'm about 45% completed but, i have no clue how that translates to progression with the story since i've done a few races and turf wars... as well as a couple bike thefts...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Apr 14 2010, 05:25 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 16 2010, 01:41 PM
Post #89

Godfather
Group Icon

Just got EFLC bitches! Traded in Heavy Rain at GameStation for 25.20 and already had 11 on my gift card so although it's not really free it does feel like it. Can't play until later though because I've got to go have a family meal with the in-laws. sad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 16 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #90

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 16 2010, 02:41 PM) *
Just got EFLC bitches! Traded in Heavy Rain at GameStation for 25.20 and already had 11 on my gift card so although it's not really free it does feel like it. Can't play until later though because I've got to go have a family meal with the in-laws. sad.gif

can I borrow it. zavvi are shit. they said it was guaranteed for release day and it didnt arrive with the post. rang them up and said it was guaranteed to arrive today, can i get some compensation?(voucher or something, worth a go) and the idiot on the other end said he cant do anything, i will get it tomorrow or monday then hung up.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 16 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #91

Still Standing
Group Icon

I'm loving TL&D So far. I wasn't expecting the full frontal male nudity O_o lol. The Story missions are really gritty, and very interesting. Is it me or have they added a heavy noise filter?!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 16 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #92

Godfather
Group Icon

Only been playing for about 30 minutes but don't like the gritty texture they've given it. Suppose I'll get used to it though as I presume it's supposed to be like that. I can't even get passed the 'Steal The Bikes' mission (with the truck) haven't played GTA properly for about 12 months except MP. Vice City FM is great! I'll play the story properly tomorrow.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 16 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #93

Still Standing
Group Icon

It gets better. The grain becomes less noticeable over time. The weather gets brighter too, because i know it starts out all grey and gritty.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Apr 16 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #94

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

you can remove the noise filter from the Game Options if it annoys you too much, but i preferred to keep it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 17 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #95

Still Standing
Group Icon

I love the striker shotgun and the fully automatic pistol! Great new weapons.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 17 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #96

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Apr 16 2010, 03:30 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 16 2010, 02:41 PM) *

can I borrow it. zavvi are shit. they said it was guaranteed for release day and it didnt arrive with the post. rang them up and said it was guaranteed to arrive today, can i get some compensation?(voucher or something, worth a go) and the idiot on the other end said he cant do anything, i will get it tomorrow or monday then hung up.

I couldnt wait til monday so i went to argos after me mate said he'd give me 23 for my zavvi copy when it comes, sorted. bit of lost and damned now

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 17 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #97

Still Standing
Group Icon

I just finished TL&D story missions. Only have 68% overall, but I'll go back and get 100% once i've finished TBoGT.
I really liked the last mission. I knew there had to be a mission in there, it was inevitable.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 17 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #98

i started to like the grainy look after a while... and yes, the weapons in this add-on were the highlight for me... the automatic combat shotgun, the sawed-off (which took out vehicles in 2 shots!!), the grenade launcher, the automatic pistol, and the pipe bombs... i used all of them all the time... not the sawed-off so much though once i unlocked the other one...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 17 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #99

Godfather
Group Icon

Still haven't played much but I've been enjoying the sawn-off for the first time ever for some reason. Maybe because it sounds realistic?
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 17 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #100

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 17 2010, 05:56 PM) *
i started to like the grainy look after a while... and yes, the weapons in this add-on were the highlight for me... the automatic combat shotgun, the sawed-off (which took out vehicles in 2 shots!!), the grenade launcher, the automatic pistol, and the pipe bombs... i used all of them all the time... not the sawed-off so much though once i unlocked the other one...

The sawn off was so-so, its only advantage was being able to use it on a bike, but I soon traded it in for the streetsweeper. Pipe bombs aren't much different from 'nades and the automatic pistol was nearly identical to the micro-uzi. The grenade launcher was probably my favourite for its uniqueness.

The filter took a bit of getting used to, especially in the dark clubhouse. I'm sure TBoGT has a filter too, the contrast between light and dark seems to be more noticeable.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Apr 17 2010, 05:21 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:04 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4