post May 5 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #41

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 09:02 PM) [snapback]1430832[/snapback]
QUOTE(TexasDominators @ May 5 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1430826[/snapback]
all you probably needed to do was check your emails.

checked every single email over and over and over, its a dead end with the emails atm too

Make sure you REPLY to all e-mails, don't just check them.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,317

VENOMDELSOL, sorry to say but i think its pretty obvious that its a glitch in the game, just from exploring i found out LOADS more people had this exact same problem, check this forum......

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=336946&st=0
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,269

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]1430902[/snapback]
VENOMDELSOL, sorry to say but i think its pretty obvious that its a glitch in the game, just from exploring i found out LOADS more people had this exact same problem, check this forum......

BAPE, i see that many people have the same problem. i have been trying to find a tech number to call for help becasue it looks like the only option is to start over and theres still a chance it will happen again if so many people r haveing problems. i've played all the other gtas and never had this problem and this is supposed to be there best one yet. and many people r haveing issues. i can't find a number to call to talk to someone though. someone somewhere should have a simple answer to fixing this, we just need to find out who and how to fix it. either way this sucks. i don't want to start over and do all that shit again and it happen again. then what i payed $60 for a game and can only play some of it it's bullshit.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 5 2008, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1430914[/snapback]

BAPE, i see that many people have the same problem. i have been trying to find a tech number to call for help becasue it looks like the only option is to start over and theres still a chance it will happen again if so many people r haveing problems. i've played all the other gtas and never had this problem and this is supposed to be there best one yet. and many people r haveing issues. i can't find a number to call to talk to someone though. someone somewhere should have a simple answer to fixing this, we just need to find out who and how to fix it. either way this sucks. i don't want to start over and do all that shit again and it happen again. then what i payed $60 for a game and can only play some of it it's bullshit.

yeah i know, raising a different niko will just not be the same for me.... plus ive done so much of the side missions now, all we can do i suppose is wait and see if sum1 comes up with a solution cos im not really wanting to start again.... but people on the other forum states that when they started again, this problem didnt occur. however, i have received a save file from one person who is on 25% and just finished doing the final interview mission, if u need it i will send it over, but i havent yet tested it cos i want to carry on with my niko....

p.s. are u using 360 or ps3?
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 5 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1430926[/snapback]

yeah i know, raising a different niko will just not be the same for me.... plus ive done so much of the side missions now, all we can do i suppose is wait and see if sum1 comes up with a solution cos im not really wanting to start again.... but people on the other forum states that when they started again, this problem didnt occur. however, i have received a save file from one person who is on 25% and just finished doing the final interview mission, if u need it i will send it over, but i havent yet tested it cos i want to carry on with my niko....

i'm on ps3. i heard people that r starting over have the same problem in the same spot. if you try out the 25% thing and it works let me know and send it to me. there still has to be something better then that. i tryed getting to rockstar site to see if i could contact them about it but couldn't find a place to do it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 5 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 6 2008, 12:41 AM) [snapback]1430970[/snapback]

i'm on ps3. i heard people that r starting over have the same problem in the same spot. if you try out the 25% thing and it works let me know and send it to me. there still has to be something better then that. i tryed getting to rockstar site to see if i could contact them about it but couldn't find a place to do it.

maybe people on 360 aint having these problems? i dont think there is much use in contacting rockstar, they will be far to busy with the aftermath of the launch and ps3 multiplayer problems, so they prob wont give a damn... i havent tried the save file yet as i am too waiting for a fix. keep trying and let me know if u find out anything
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 6 2008, 12:09 AM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 5 2008, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1430984[/snapback]
QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 6 2008, 12:41 AM) [snapback]1430970[/snapback]

maybe people on 360 aint having these problems? i dont think there is much use in contacting rockstar, they will be far to busy with the aftermath of the launch and ps3 multiplayer problems, so they prob wont give a damn... i havent tried the save file yet as i am too waiting for a fix. keep trying and let me know if u find out anything

ok hopefully somebody comes up with something fast because i'm starting to feel i wasted $60 on this game. my wireless controller also crapped out around the same time this shit started happening. its acting wierd the controls r different on it and it wont turn off the ps3 nomore from the controller, it's a good thing i have the ps2 controller and connector so i can still play the game. i 've never had problems like this on ps2. hit me back if find something out.

Achievements

+Quote Post
team440
post May 6 2008, 01:42 AM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,368

I am also stuck at the same point Final Interview Part 1 in the game i don't plan on playing anymore (except for multi-player) till its fixed. God damn they had like what 3 years to get er done this is balls.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 6 2008, 04:19 AM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

might be onto sumthin, did u people buy a suit, BEFORE the final interview mission??
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mzeppelin
post May 6 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 18,428

QUOTE(tree18is @ Apr 30 2008, 05:02 PM) [snapback]1427006[/snapback]
The only jobs I can do right now are Romans taxi crap, and Little jacobs jobs.. other wise no one else picks up there phones.
I did find Badman, but I died on the mission. Probably scrwed huh.

That means you do their jobs to progress..

--------------------
All GTAs: 100%.. besides IV which is currently 85.33%
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lowe88
post May 6 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,496

QUOTE(bape @ May 6 2008, 06:19 AM) [snapback]1431074[/snapback]
might be onto sumthin, did u people buy a suit, BEFORE the final interview mission??

Yeah, I thought of that too! I bought a suit as soon as I could. That can be our problem.. But I think it's probably that we chose to do Final Interview before we got the call to do the final missions from Elizabeta. Did you do the final missions for her, like Snowstorm?
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 7 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Lowe88 @ May 6 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]1431414[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought of that too! I bought a suit as soon as I could. That can be our problem.. But I think it's probably that we chose to do Final Interview before we got the call to do the final missions from Elizabeta. Did you do the final missions for her, like Snowstorm?

you might be right, even though my stats say that i have completed 100% of elizabeta's missions, ive just checkout the walkthrough guide, and I have DEFINITELY NOT done this mission! i am certain of this as this mission involves going into a hospital and i have definately not been there!

this glitch on the 'final interview' mission seems to be surfacing everywhere on the forums now... i wonder wat can be done to solve it!?
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 7 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(bape @ May 7 2008, 12:26 AM) [snapback]1431497[/snapback]

you might be right, even though my stats say that i have completed 100% of elizabeta's missions, ive just checkout the walkthrough guide, and I have DEFINITELY NOT done this mission! i am certain of this as this mission involves going into a hospital and i have definately not been there!

this glitch on the 'final interview' mission seems to be surfacing everywhere on the forums now... i wonder wat can be done to solve it!?

i called rockstargames and told them about the problem and they haven't heard of the problem yet. if everyone with this problem calls 1-866-405-5464 and wait to talk to someone it might get the ball rolling to find a fix. i had to sit and wait for about 45 min. but it might be worth it to make the call. they will be more willing to fix the problem if alot of people call and complain about the problem besides just me. if your stuck you can't do anything right now anyway so call the number and lets get them to fix the problem so we can all play.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mourning Would
post May 7 2008, 06:10 AM
Post #54

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,250

i killed french tom. all i had to do was call roman to go bowling and hung up real quick. a message on the bottom of my screen said french tom has not arrived at the diner yet. wait there for him. then brucie wanted me to race and i won on my second try. and now nobody will call me again.
Achievements

+Quote Post
team440
post May 7 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,368

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 7 2008, 02:31 AM) [snapback]1431529[/snapback]

i called rockstargames and told them about the problem and they haven't heard of the problem yet. if everyone with this problem calls 1-866-405-5464 and wait to talk to someone it might get the ball rolling to find a fix. i had to sit and wait for about 45 min. but it might be worth it to make the call. they will be more willing to fix the problem if alot of people call and complain about the problem besides just me. if your stuck you can't do anything right now anyway so call the number and lets get them to fix the problem so we can all play.

THats a pile of bs they know about it there just playin dumb. those rat bastards
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 8 2008, 12:25 AM
Post #56

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(team440 @ May 7 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1431950[/snapback]

THats a pile of bs they know about it there just playin dumb. those rat bastards

well call and complain anyway.
Achievements

+Quote Post
venomdelsol
post May 9 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(venomdelsol @ May 8 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]1432054[/snapback]
QUOTE(team440 @ May 7 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1431950[/snapback]

well call and complain anyway.

BAPE did you get past this problem or what. if so how did you do it?
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 9 2008, 02:25 AM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

no i havent even been playing, waiting for a solution.....
Achievements

+Quote Post
mervlouch
post May 9 2008, 04:10 AM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,506

QUOTE(bape @ May 8 2008, 10:25 PM) [snapback]1432775[/snapback]

all of you think it is bad where you are at in the game? the glitch happen to me with 85% of story finished i am at [spoiler]diamonds are a girls best friend[/spoiler]
and i gets no phone call to continue the story. I've been stuck doing side missions for three days Real Time!!!!!!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
bape
post May 10 2008, 03:24 AM
Post #60

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(mervlouch @ May 9 2008, 05:10 AM) [snapback]1432804[/snapback]
QUOTE(bape @ May 8 2008, 10:25 PM) [snapback]1432775[/snapback]

all of you think it is bad where you are at in the game? the glitch happen to me with 85% of story finished i am at [spoiler]diamonds are a girls best friend[/spoiler]
and i gets no phone call to continue the story. I've been stuck doing side missions for three days Real Time!!!!!!!

oh yeah without a doubt ur problem would be much more of a headfu*k, i feel bad for u, but if that happened to me at that stage of the game i think i would do some serious damage to rockstar let alone the game. (no harm to the ps3 tho smile.gif)
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 08:43 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4