Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions about Mission "Small Town Bank Robbery.", Trouble with mission #39
EddieRP7
post Apr 26 2008, 06:35 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,366

Well here I am again. I thought I was not going to have much trouble with this one. I cased the bank and the escape routes
and practiced motorcycling from the bank back to Fern Ridge so I was all ready, BUT.... When I got in the mission things
didn't work like they were supposed to. In the on-line videos I watched there is a cut scene to the cops getting interrupted
in their dough-nut feast. I do not get that cut scene after the alarm goes off. Also my shotgun has no effect on the ATM machines.
I shot the machines from top to bottom a dozen times and they do not open up. I have only tried the mission one time and there
is one thing I did differently than in the videos. I only killed the bank guard. In the videos CJ kills all four people he was holding
at gun point. Is that my problem? Surely not. I guess I could go back and try it that way and see if that causes the cut scene to
start and the ATM's to open, but I think I will wait till I get some tips here that might be useful.

Thanks in advance - Eddie ------------------ DISREGARD -------------------------- SEE UPDATE BELOW

================================================================================ UPDATE: I decided to go back and try again and this time it all went smoothly. I think on my first try I might have
waited too long before shooting the bank guard. This time I shot sooner and also took out one of the other people
and the cut scene started. The ATM's were easily opened with shotgun blasts and the getaway went smoothly.
This turned out to be the easiest of the four holdup missions. SO MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

================================================================================

Now onward to the Wu Zi Mu Race

This post has been edited by EddieRP7: Apr 26 2008, 08:51 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2014 - 07:59 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4