IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> iGTA DEATH MATCH V, bOnEs! Psy said $10 and it's yours.
bOnEs
post Mar 9 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #21

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i too confirm my confirmation that is confirmed... but, i am not completely on board with playing EFLC in the next match... i think we need another couple of weeks with the game before we attempt to use it... plus, give the other people that play in this tourney a chance to get the game and play some of it as well...

when we do make the switch though, we'll want to start out with TL&D... sure BOGT has interior deathmatches but, those can wait... we all know we're playing TL&D first biggrin.gif... so, let's go with what is currently familiar...

EDIT: ohh, and i choose the docks... especially if there are no blips... broker is too big for no blips...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 9 2010, 05:20 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Mar 9 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #22

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 9 2010, 05:18 PM) *
EDIT: ohh, and i choose the docks... especially if there are no blips... broker is too big for no blips...

suppose thats a good choice. broker is pretty big no matter what, so minus the blips its huge. ive never actually played the docks before in a dm. so it should be very good.

oh, for anyone who wants to get EFLC its at a good price on amazon (uk)

Link: Grand Theft Auto : Episodes from Liberty City (PS3) @ Amazon.co.uk

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 9 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #23

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Seems the general consensus is docks. Docks it is.

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Mar 9 2010, 03:50 PM) *
ps. when is somebody going to choose the airport as the location, seriously?

Too overused, it's boring.
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Mar 9 2010, 05:48 PM) *
ive never actually played the docks before in a dm. so it should be very good.

Yeah I think this'll be the first DM i've played at the docks.

Oh and bOnEs;
vicey is tha shizzle man... good job on staying hidden all match.. although, i finally found you back by the boat... if there's one kill that gave me satisfaction all match it was that one biggrin.gif... i guess gold gets postponed for one more match...

I wasn't really hidden that much, if you remember I got you a fair few times while you were running around. When I was in the boat i'd only been there for about 5 seconds before you appeared and killed me. I tried to get on top of the gantry after that seeing as how there were no snipers (except Marney a few times) and it gave me a good range. I only seem to be hidden because i'm always crouched.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Mar 9 2010, 06:58 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #24

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

sniper-only match at the airport. mellow.gif

...later.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 9 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #25

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 9 2010, 07:22 PM) *
sniper-only match at the airport. mellow.gif

...later.

You sig-editing... modded bastard.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #26

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

laugh.gif technically you should hate bOnEs for encouraging my ideas.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 9 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #27

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Anyway Narmey, when you're ready. I think Docks is the chosen location.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #28

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

done. i'll update the board as well.

done.
Reason for edit: vicey loves me

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Mar 9 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #29

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Cool. Docks it is. I'm not sure but i think i'll be getting the GTA expansions the week after release. Just because of money situation.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 9 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #30

Pessimistic nihilistic.

"I don't love you, I just love yo' sweet sweet ass."

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 9 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #31

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 9 2010, 04:13 PM) *

What a dick.

I love you TreeFitty...
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 10 2010, 12:15 AM
Post #32

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (E_Z @ Mar 9 2010, 04:34 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 9 2010, 04:13 PM) *

What a dick.

I love you TreeFitty...

wub.gif there will never be an "everyone vs fanboy" match.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 10 2010, 01:51 AM
Post #33

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 9 2010, 03:52 PM) *
hey marney, did you see this post i made in the other thread?

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...t&p=1556739

Yes I saw it. We were already 'in-game ' though and what I'm really saying is that if you're not in the lobby for the start then don't be surprised if you don't don't get an invite. My message announcements are turned off so it's not worth asking me for an invite because I'm not going to stop to check for messages while I'm playing and you'll be lucky if anyone else feels they have the time to do it either.
I don't mind if late comers join but it's better to be at the bus stop before the bus leaves.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 10 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #34

yea, i kept getting messages monday but, i couldn't be bothered to reply since i was in the middle of a match... just add a few people from here and i'm sure one of us will take the time to try to invite you..

@treefitty - i finally, FINALLY know what your name is from!! i saw an episode of south park last night where i kept hearing it... it's that damn lock-ness monster, isn't it? he always needs about tree fitty laugh.gif...

@ viceman - i saw you back by the boat a couple times... no matter if you just got there or not, i saw you go in there so, i stalked you... i figured you stayed crouched the whole match... i personally can't do that... the characters move too slow... i tend to crouch once i spot someone or when i am maneuvering around corners and catwalks...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 10 2010, 03:43 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 10 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #35

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 10 2010, 03:40 PM) *
i figured you stayed crouched the whole match... i personally can't do that... the characters move too slow... i tend to crouch once i spot someone or when i am maneuvering around corners and catwalks...

I weighed up the pros and cons - the coloured circle disappears, which is a big target. I'd sacrifice a bit of speed to remain hidden.

Crouch, keep moving while keeping your finger on the lock-on button, sweeping with your weapon and looking out for coloured circles, then heading towards them while repeating the process. Acquiring weapons if possible. (Although I find the MP5 is more than ideal for most situations, but I like to have the comfort of the M4 so I can outrange people if need be.) That's pretty much my strategy.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 10 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #36

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 10 2010, 10:40 AM) *
@treefitty - i finally, FINALLY know what your name is from!! i saw an episode of south park last night where i kept hearing it... it's that damn lock-ness monster, isn't it? he always needs about tree fitty laugh.gif...

You're just figuring this out now? That has to be the oldest joke in history, I've know it since I was like 5.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 10 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (E_Z @ Mar 10 2010, 11:29 AM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 10 2010, 10:40 AM) *

You're just figuring this out now? That has to be the oldest joke in history, I've know it since I was like 5.

hey, i've seen so many south park episodes that i forget the little things like that...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 10 2010, 08:15 PM
Post #38

Pessimistic nihilistic.

I hope GLC doesn't intend on playing, me and him have a history of trying to join each other's games; if I create a game he gets disconnected after a few minutes, and if he makes one I get disco'd too.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 10 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #39

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

lulz I never made it a secret either. tongue.gif I make a good amount of South Park references anyway.

aww vicey took his crown out of his sig...

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 10 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #40

vicey, just put the damn icon in your sig... it's your reward for sneaking around charge island...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 06:52 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4