> Official: Stevie's Missions Discussion
Anton
post May 14 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,059

for anyone who's still having trouble just use this map, i found it very helpful

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 14 2008, 08:17 PM
Post #42

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 14 2008, 08:37 PM) [snapback]1435838[/snapback]
Other than that, there's not really anything else useful to help you find the car... you just have to make a point of driving down every single road within that district...

I disagree, you have to check the photo carefully and pick out any distinguishing landmarks/points of interest to find out where the car is, it's almost like testing you on your knowledge of Liberty City's streets. Most of the cars were pretty easy to find just by looking at the pic he gives you, and even easier if he tells you a specific detail; "parked outside BurgerShot" etc. etc.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 14 2008, 08:52 PM
Post #43

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

well yea, the landmarks and/or the building descriptions... i stated that biggrin2.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JustCuz
post May 14 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 29,386

QUOTE(Anton @ May 14 2008, 03:09 PM) [snapback]1435854[/snapback]
for anyone who's still having trouble just use this map, i found it very helpful

Awsome! Wish I had this while I was writing a guide for these car thefts, just finished it! cool.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TriBaL26
post May 15 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,531

Im still waitin for this phone call, i finished all of Brucies emails about 10 minutes ago

Hmmm his garage is marked on the map but i have no text messages from stevie and no recollection of a phone call

This post has been edited by TriBaL26: May 15 2008, 01:00 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post May 15 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #46

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,096

Guyz how do i start stealing cars for stevie?

EDIT: Right just found out you have to do the exotic mission for brucie, how often do his emails come?

This post has been edited by Niko Vance: May 15 2008, 03:42 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
meerian
post May 16 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,783

ay i destryoed my infernus my accident will it ever respawn or am i fucked
Achievements

+Quote Post
Roman
post May 16 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,026

QUOTE(glowworm @ May 8 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1432468[/snapback]
[slightly off topic]

does anyone miss the way these missions used to be? you had a list of cars and you just had to locate them by chance and then take them to the chop shop. i sort of enjoyed that.

it almost seems like cheating since you have a dot on the screen exactly where the car is and all you have to do is go get it and ditch some cops. i like the "easter egg hunt" much better. thoughts?

There are two different kinda of import missions. Brucie's give you a marker on the screen, Steve's you have to find yourself, and it has to be the exact car he wants, not just a replica of that car. How is that for easter egg hunt?
Achievements

+Quote Post
daghastlybeast
post May 16 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,616

QUOTE(meerian @ May 16 2008, 03:16 AM) [snapback]1436662[/snapback]
ay i destryoed my infernus my accident will it ever respawn or am i fucked

I have the same sort of problem. My friend took the Cavalcade through the Pay n' Spray and then it wouldn't open, so he ditched it, but now the car doesn't show up where it used to be.
Achievements

+Quote Post
armalyte
post May 18 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,878

Hi!

Got a slight problem with Sievies Missions as well.

I completed the 10 Export Missions for Brucie, but I dont have the location of Stevies Garage on my map, nor did I ever recieve a text-message from him (at least there is none in my phone).

Any Idea what I'm missing here?

Thanks!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 18 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #51

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

It takes some time. You get it later in the game, I believe you must unlock at least all 3 islands first.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post May 18 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #52

Nobody Special
Group Icon

right im just starting Stevie's missions now, do you have to get that exact car at the place marked on Anton's map or can you find one one the streets and pick them up? huh.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 18 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #53

Vandal

you have to get that exact car, he sends you an image, they're not that hard to find and it's pretty fun hunting them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post May 19 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #54

Nobody Special
Group Icon

wow i really cannot find that Patriot, i might have taken it before and dumped it?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 19 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #55

Vandal

this might help you vance:

[youtube]_EVGfQunhOI[/youtube]
Source

This post has been edited by Van Hel Singh: May 19 2008, 10:18 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post May 20 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #56

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Thanks, i remember checking there 100% and it wasn't there, must be wrong happy.gif

Saw the guy used some sort of cheat!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pez
post May 20 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 39,589

maybe you were having a joyride thinking it was just another car?
would it respawn?

--------------------
You can piss and not shit,
but you cant shit and not piss.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ryanardo
post May 20 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,370

Some of these cars are REALLY hard to find !

Cheers for the map Anton anyway !

--------------------
I Love The World
Achievements

+Quote Post
STEALTHGEIST
post May 21 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,973

QUOTE(hardyzfan182 @ May 8 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1432177[/snapback]
i keep going to the old burger shot near huntington station in broker but the manana is never there. am i going to the wrong place? is there a certain time it's there? plz help!

I have the garage icon on my map but no text message from stevie for the 30 car jack missions. I don't know if Brucie ever called me and it is possible that I could have denied the call. Does Brucie give you the option to say no about Stevie when he calls? I don't save any of my text messages but am pretty sure that I didn't delete Stevies. From what I have read, you can't delete them anyhow until the car has been delivered. I have completed the game and EVERYTHING else for the 100% except the pigeons and stunt jumps. My relationships with everyone are at 100%. How in the hell do I reinitiate the text message from Stevie or a call from Brucie again. I find it hard to believe that this is the only thing that would keep me from getting 100%. If so, it should be considered a glitch.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post May 21 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #60

Nobody Special
Group Icon

QUOTE(STEALTHGEIST @ May 21 2008, 04:58 PM) [snapback]1439193[/snapback]
QUOTE(hardyzfan182 @ May 8 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1432177[/snapback]
i keep going to the old burger shot near huntington station in broker but the manana is never there. am i going to the wrong place? is there a certain time it's there? plz help!

I have the garage icon on my map but no text message from stevie for the 30 car jack missions. I don't know if Brucie ever called me and it is possible that I could have denied the call. Does Brucie give you the option to say no about Stevie when he calls? I don't save any of my text messages but am pretty sure that I didn't delete Stevies. From what I have read, you can't delete them anyhow until the car has been delivered. I have completed the game and EVERYTHING else for the 100% except the pigeons and stunt jumps. My relationships with everyone are at 100%. How in the hell do I reinitiate the text message from Stevie or a call from Brucie again. I find it hard to believe that this is the only thing that would keep me from getting 100%. If so, it should be considered a glitch.
You need to do the Exotic missions from Brucie which pop up from the E-mail and once you have done all them, then you should go back to the first text message you ever had from stevie, and start.
I am sure you can't delete the messages, go look in there again.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 10:27 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4