Closed TopicStart new topic
> GTA 5 For DS?, We Want More!
racer123246
post Sep 18 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,330

I, for one was amazed by the graphics and performance by GTA CW on my Ds. Even though it toasted my first DS (So now it won't work) I can still play it on my spare DS.

Even though there are a few glitches or bugs like loading errors and when causing chaos it may freeze and all those...

But I think the developers should try to make GTA 5 for DS again.

I also think they could try a little harder on the graphics and possibly make a bigger card for the game itself. Like action replay.

So, I would like your feedback on this. So what's your opinion?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Sep 18 2009, 07:16 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I'm sure more games will come to the portable systems. Doubt it will be "gta5" or even IV in comparison. It will probably be CW style with a new location. (lot of people want SA Stories....)

As for packing more into the game, the hardware is a limiting factor aswell, not just the cards. action replay is probably a good way off for the portable systems.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 18 2009, 07:20 PM
Post #3

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

LOL

Nah, but on a serious note, they wouldn't make the next full GTA installment on the DS. It just isn't compatible. But you never know, they could make a map port of the next installment after they release it. Like CTW is a map port of GTAIV.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Sep 18 2009, 07:21 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Dragon Warrior_*
post Sep 18 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #4

Guests

lol you serious bro?
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Sep 18 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #5

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

What everyone else has said.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 18 2009, 08:20 PM) *
Nah, but on a serious note, they wouldn't make the next full GTA installment on the DS. It just isn't compatible. But you never know, they could make a map port of the next installment after they release it. Like CTW is a map port of GTAIV.

This.

And by the time GTA V is released there'll probably be a new version of the DS, the latest version was released this year wasn't it. So by 2011 time they'll probably be working on a new one.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Sep 29 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #6

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 18 2009, 03:16 PM) *
I'm sure more games will come to the portable systems. Doubt it will be "gta5" or even IV in comparison. It will probably be CW style with a new location. (lot of people want SA Stories....)

As for packing more into the game, the hardware is a limiting factor aswell, not just the cards. action replay is probably a good way off for the portable systems.

I admit, I'd love for them to make San Andreas Stories.....or hell even just Los Santos Stories or Las Venturas Stories....

But I would hate for them to do it in the top-down CW style. I'd want it in the 3D LCS/VCS style used on the PSP.

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Sep 30 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #7

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

That would be terrible. Thankfully, it will never happen. At least not in a DS exclusive kind of way.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GTARuler
post Oct 16 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #8

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 56,556
XBL Gamertag: GTA Ruler1
PSN Name: GTARuler

Umm yeah..... I started to laugh real hard XD.png reading this threads topic no offense racer123246 but if R* did put GTA 5 on the DS it would be Bullshit.gif

--------------------
Grand Theft Auto KICKS ASS!!!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Oct 20 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #9

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I still like the idea of having quality portable GTAs. Whether or not they be exclusive to DS alone... just keep making them.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jacko
post Feb 25 2010, 08:33 AM
Post #10

GTA King

Member No.: 57,636
XBL Gamertag: KemppaBoyz
PSN Name: JackoFIN

Me too I loved the Stories additions into the end of the III-era and I'm sure Chinatown Wars is as great as it looks, though I havent had the chance to play it cause I dont own a PSP. @ Optimum: I share the same opinion and I would be more than happy to receive an announcement from Rockstar Games about San Andreas Stories even if it would come to PSP and PS2 and not have all the map at your disposal. If you could access only Los Santos and San Fierro I would enjoy the game anyway.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Assassin
post May 28 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #11

Litterer

Member No.: 58,370
XBL Gamertag: Trakare

QUOTE (GTARuler @ Oct 16 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Umm yeah..... I started to laugh real hard XD.png reading this threads topic no offense racer123246 but if R* did put GTA 5 on the DS it would be Bullshit.gif

seconded
Achievements

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 01:43 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4