Reply to this topicStart new topic
> lost
lpgolf04
post Jun 2 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,233

im having trouble finding missions to do i dont think i have done them all but i cant find anythnig else left to do. ive bought the docks, the car showroom, the printing press, the ice cream place, the taxi company, the malibu, the movie studio, and the mansion but i cant find and place to go to do a mission. anyone help?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pecnut
post Jun 2 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 27

Well, firstly, my VC guide could give you some help here. If you've checked the mansion for missions (and there aren't any), make sure you've bought all the properties. Have you completed the Checkpoint Charlie mission at the Boatyard and/or done the missions for the other assets? Have a look at my VC guide. (I don't really want to shamelessly advertise but it's probably worth checking through first).

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Jun 14 2006, 07:39 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(lpgolf04 @ Jun 2 2006, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1164109[/snapback]

im having trouble finding missions to do i dont think i have done them all but i cant find anythnig else left to do. ive bought the docks, the car showroom, the printing press, the ice cream place, the taxi company, the malibu, the movie studio, and the mansion but i cant find and place to go to do a mission. anyone help?

You've done everything needed to receive the phone call which will trigger first of the two final missions. Shouldn't take too long, just wander around in foot.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 12:18 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4