Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 100%
emperorjj1
post Jul 20 2010, 03:54 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,667

this might be sorta odd but is there anywhere that says what % is added by whats left? i basically have 3 things left to do which may or may not prove to be doable by me at least BUT im still at 97%. if all i have to do is the chilli challenege, nrg 500 challenge and 1 plane races in LV does that sound about right?

The only reason i asked is from where i was 95% to 97% it seemed like ive done alot in the game so i want to make sure im not missing anything

This post has been edited by emperorjj1: Jul 20 2010, 04:44 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jul 20 2010, 05:14 AM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Go Here:
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/100percent/index.php

You also might find this useful:
SAMA

This post has been edited by Weasel: Jul 20 2010, 05:23 AM

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_SA
post Jul 20 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #3

Pickpocket

Member No.: 18,338

QUOTE (emperorjj1 @ Jul 20 2010, 04:54 AM) *
this might be sorta odd but is there anywhere that says what % is added by whats left? i basically have 3 things left to do which may or may not prove to be doable by me at least BUT im still at 97%. if all i have to do is the chilli challenege, nrg 500 challenge and 1 plane races in LV does that sound about right?

The only reason i asked is from where i was 95% to 97% it seemed like ive done alot in the game so i want to make sure im not missing anything

How did you do the Ambulance missions, that seems like the only one I am not able to do? I had tried many attempts and ran out of time. Fire fighter missions?

--------------------
President lamar's attack on the cherokee Indian tribe in Texas in 1839 was a stupid mistake, but distrust and violence existed on both sides. Texans, Mexicans and Natives all competing for the land of Texas.

"in a state[Texas] noted for strength"~JFK

Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jul 20 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #4

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Fatten CJ, he won't be able to eat until it's over.
Knock the doors off the Ambulance. Drive as soon as the people are entering the vehicle.
for both the Medic & Firefighting:
Drive cross country, shortest route.
Drive over people, push vehicles out of the way. Avoid hitting cops and patients.
Plan your route to the next target.
Take chances until level six. (drive over embankments, etc.)
You can wait til the second Island opens, but I have found that the centre of Los Santoes is fairly easy (even failure means more money.)
With the Firetruck, stop with the backend pointed where you would like to go next, it works sometimes.
Once the people fires are out, drive over them if necessary to get to the next.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_SA
post Jul 20 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #5

Pickpocket

So there are no other vehicles that can offer those missions, there is no aircraft for dropping water on fires, or an air ambulance.

--------------------
President lamar's attack on the cherokee Indian tribe in Texas in 1839 was a stupid mistake, but distrust and violence existed on both sides. Texans, Mexicans and Natives all competing for the land of Texas.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 21 2010, 04:44 AM
Post #6

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Nope.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
emperorjj1
post Jul 21 2010, 06:40 AM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

lol finally tired that sama to figure out what it is... yup i was right. with the 2 races out of the way all i have is chiliad and nrg 98% now so i guess i was worried for nothing
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_SA
post Jul 21 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #8

Pickpocket

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 21 2010, 05:44 AM) *
Nope.

That perhaps should of been an alternative for the countryside areas, as some say that that was a waste of space. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 26 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #9

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (GTA_SA @ Jul 21 2010, 08:27 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 21 2010, 05:44 AM) *
Nope.

That perhaps should of been an alternative for the countryside areas, as some say that that was a waste of space. rolleyes.gif

Maybe for the next GTA if there's countryside. But that's discussions for the other section. sleep.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Invisibabe
post Aug 1 2010, 10:54 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,090

I completed both the Firefighter mission and the ambulance mission very early on, long before San Fierro or even the badlands opened.

Do the Firefighter mission on that long stretch of motorway that runs north/south on the east of Los Santos. Be careful you don't hit any cop cars and you'll be fine. You might find that you just have to drive up and down and never turn off.

Do the ambulance mission in the countryside north of Los Santos, whatever the village is there. It's tricky but do-able with a bit of practise. Just watch about taking it off road as it's easy to overturn. You don't need anywhere near 100% driving skill to do it. Do punch the doors off like the other dude said earlier, that saves precious seconds for each passenger.
Achievements

+Quote Post
emperorjj1
post Aug 9 2010, 02:27 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

any advice for the nrg challenge? thats the only one i have left and i cant get it
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Aug 9 2010, 04:34 AM
Post #12

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Practice, practice, practice. From our Hidden Challenge guide:

Unfortunately, this challenge is a lot harder than the BMX challenge, and there isn't any specific route you can take. The best advice I can give is to head around the top first, collecting the checkpoints at ground level, then get all of the checkpoints at the bottom of the dock. From there it's just really luck as to whether you hit the jumps at the right angle and manage to fly high enough to grab the rather frustratingly placed floating checkpoints. Going up the steep ramp slightly sideways and jumping alongside it, rather than up it seems to be the best way to go about getting the checkpoints, but even with full bike skill, it's extremely hard to work out while angle to approach at, when to lean back and forward, and even how much speed to carry. My best, and frankly only advice is to just keep trying the jumps until you get them right. Collecting the top and bottom checkpoints should give you about 1 minute to get the last 7 or 8, so that's about one every 10 seconds or so, which is usually 2 or sometimes 3 jump attempts.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_SA
post Sep 6 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #13

Pickpocket

Can anyone tell me where little Mexico is? The Los Santos races are there.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Sep 6 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #14

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (GTA_SA @ Sep 6 2010, 08:29 AM) *
Can anyone tell me where little Mexico is? The Los Santos races are there.

South of the highway T-intersection in the center of Los Santos. See iMap here. If I remember correctly, the races are found in the alleyway right North of that blip and should have a checkered flag marker on the radar/mini-map.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_SA
post Sep 6 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #15

Pickpocket

Right thanks.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 02:05 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4