IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Co-op Mission Thread, Anything co-op...
Slambo239
post Jul 14 2010, 02:05 AM
Post #61

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,629
PSN Name: Slambo239

My question is regarding coop journal challenges. I am now Legend 1 @ lvl 21. When I first went through the coops before Legend, the bars were all filling up accordingly. Now after Legend 1 and all gets reset, the bars are not filling up. I have done many missions as Soldier class and not one has registered under "Soldier for Hire". Just did Waltons Gold....nothing filled in any where-where it should have. Is this a glitch that anybody else has noticed? Other Free Roam and Stat challenges are filling up ok. Just the coops that are not responding to me doing the missions.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 14 2010, 08:11 AM
Post #62

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (Slambo239 @ Jul 14 2010, 03:05 AM) *
My question is regarding coop journal challenges. I am now Legend 1 @ lvl 21. When I first went through the coops before Legend, the bars were all filling up accordingly. Now after Legend 1 and all gets reset, the bars are not filling up. I have done many missions as Soldier class and not one has registered under "Soldier for Hire". Just did Waltons Gold....nothing filled in any where-where it should have. Is this a glitch that anybody else has noticed? Other Free Roam and Stat challenges are filling up ok. Just the coops that are not responding to me doing the missions.

I'm Legend 1 @ 50. I did all the co-op missions fine and the challenges fine. Except I'm not sure about the advanced co-ops. I think i have completed all of them many times, and the complete all adv co-op challenge seems to be stuck near the end, which i presume is one mission. It's also preventing me from getting the advanced co-op trophies!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Slambo239
post Jul 14 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #63

Upstanding Citizen

Now my nephew has the game and his coop bars are not all filling in appropriately either. He is just basic level 18. This happens to me if I play with others or privately with him. Anybody from Rockstar out there that can reply to this? This is new and just started happening...or not happening I guess I should say-about 2weeks ago maybe. Did Rockstar do an update? Nobody else is having this problem???
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 14 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #64

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (Slambo239 @ Jul 14 2010, 03:56 PM) *
Now my nephew has the game and his coop bars are not all filling in appropriately either. He is just basic level 18. This happens to me if I play with others or privately with him. Anybody from Rockstar out there that can reply to this? This is new and just started happening...or not happening I guess I should say-about 2weeks ago maybe. Did Rockstar do an update? Nobody else is having this problem???

I am a Rockstar and it is likely your nephew's fault.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Slambo239
post Jul 15 2010, 01:25 AM
Post #65

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 14 2010, 01:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Slambo239 @ Jul 14 2010, 03:56 PM) *

I am a Rockstar and it is likely your nephew's fault.

So what is your blanket explanation of why my game is doing this? Or are you just out to bust peoples chops.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 15 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #66

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

The second one. Don't worry about him. sleep.gif Might be an issue on Rockstar's end. Hit up their tech support.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 12:31 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4