IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the 4th assassin mission, problem, leaving!
grey
post Oct 2 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,985

the mission is in the air-port and seems quite easy until i leave the building!!!

ok, the guys are dead, i got the case and am running to the doors!!!

i dont wanna leave my weapons, so i collect them and then kill some cops as i need a car and cops seem to be the only ones about, then i go!!

the men in the black jeeps make short work of the car and once on foot , its seconds til dealth!!

i have a adea that the way to go is not by the road but somehow its just not happening!!!!

if you know, anything that will help, please tell me!!!!!!!!cheers! sad.gif

--------------------
i didnt mean it, it just happened!! then before you know it , that is what i was!!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Oct 3 2006, 02:27 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,471

Take a fast car like a cheetah since it has great handling and speed and stash it outside the airport, then you do your job and get in the car drive down the road but instead, make a right into the airport runawas and keep driving and you should come out the other exit thus evading the 1st car which swoops toward you. and you should speed right by the second car which is parked on the curb. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Huntsky: Oct 3 2006, 02:28 AM

--------------------
Yeah ban me and still talk behind my back, lol typical pussies. DO get out of the basement, and stotic my address is 5236 Creekside Trail, Sarasota Florida. Come get me if you think you are so ''tough'' Ha.

You can ban me but I'll be back because I always get my way.

:)
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 3 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #3

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(Huntsky @ Oct 2 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1240204[/snapback]

Take a fast car like a cheetah since it has great handling and speed and stash it outside the airport, then you do your job and get in the car drive down the road but instead, make a right into the airport runawas and keep driving and you should come out the other exit thus evading the 1st car which swoops toward you. and you should speed right by the second car which is parked on the curb. thumbup.gif
I always use the Sea Sparrow.
But I like that Cheetah idea. I've always wanted to see what happens on the ground on this mission.

Sea Sparrow: Park it just *inside* the terminal gates.
Sprint there after, and the only time Tommy will need to kill,
is if any cop charges the Sea Sparrow, which could bust him while taking off.
I always use the Sea Sparrow for alternative ways to pass missions.
Same with 'Martha's Mugshot'....everyone talks about FBI...what FBI? laugh.gif
(Just kidding, I know they're down there, I just avoid them)

One thing to note, if you've stashed your M60 from 'Phnom Penh 86'
there at the airport, like I did, the chances are if you're carrying an RPG you
will lose the M60. So what I did to save it, was sacrifice my RPG before doing that mission,
by going to the airport and swapping my RPG for my M60. That way there will be
not much time wasted retrieving all the weapons upon exit. That's the only time
I ever get shot. Wasting those few seconds retrieving my weapons.

Of course, the M60 will become available later at Phil's, and the Haitian factory,
so it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that you can use the Sea Sparrow
and hardly get a scratch on you, another easy mission basically.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
PhantomStranger
post Oct 4 2006, 07:20 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 419

My memory is a little hazy as it's been years since i've played but I had a backway to my safe house that avoided cops as much as possible. Get a motorbike (roadbike or dirtbike) they work best. Ok head towards the army base (not all the way), after you get to the other end of the tunnel back track and drive behind the billboards. Your now facing the Airport, drive down towards the left there should be a gap in the fence, go through and drive back towards the stadium. Following the road not far from phils place turn left (look at map), go through the gap between the small buildings, turn left again. Head towards the water and after you go pass the tall building on your right, turn right. you should now be facing the stadium drive towards the stadium along the hilly grass. Turn right when you get to the gap between buildings and drive towards condo through the ally's (look at map, jump of bike and save smile.gif

IPB Image

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:11 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4