Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 8 2010, 11:55 PM) *
So is yours.

my sig has always been even...? huh.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 9 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #183

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 9 2010, 12:43 AM) *
Dressed in green the hunter crouched in the bushes, his blip invisible to the helpless victims now running around like headless chickens. He pulls his MP5 into his shoulder and looks at his victim down the finely machined iron sights, a victim comes into view and he pulls the the trigger BOOM!! The hunter drops dead because ViceMan just sucker punched him with a 7.62 Lapua round from his sniper rifle. (Think that's what it was.)
The last 5 minutes were just spent hunting for Vicey I think he had the same idea as me, crouching in the bushes but I was determined to get him. I went up the statue to grab the sniper rifle and spotted his sky blue blip running through the bushes and fired about 10 shots at him but he was obscured from view by the bushes so I had to guess how far below his blip his head was.
With the clock counting down well into the last minute I got the fucker..................then DuPz' just for good measure. ph34r.gif

@bOnEs - Suppose so he reckons he had about $1500.

I have to give you props for that kill. I knew you were firing at me as I could hear the shots impacting around me. So I grabbed the health and ran back to the wall and crouched to remove my blip, then I moved a bit to the right, and you still managed to get me. XD.png

It was the M4 I had that spawned close by, there was no way I was going to subject myself to the slaughter of running round looking for people, so I used it as a lure and when they got close I got 'em... Most of the time.

Fanboy nearly snuck up on me from the rocks behind with a rocket laucher, but I got him before he managed to get me. The same can't be said for when Duppy got me with the rocket launcher though.

Oh and who was shooting at me towards the end, I took a few hits but couldn't get a lock-on, but I managed to get health and then they stopped shooting.

Anyway GG all.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 9 2010, 05:53 PM
Post #184

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

I thought you had the sniper all through the game (somehow) because I couldn't see you anywhere near me. I was sneaking around the bushes in the crouched position myself for half the game, great for suprise attacks. I was even standing in the kiosk for a while just observing and people were running passed totally unaware I was there. ph34r.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 9 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #185

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Nah the only weapons I use are the MP5 and the M4, I never even bothered to go for the sniper as I knew i'd be constantly slaughtered in the process. I was just scanning backwards and forwards waiting for a lock on or looking for a coloured circle so I knew someone was close by. I started off near the south of the island where the other M4 spawns, moving between there and the bushes. Eventually I decided to move to the safety of the wall.

I was pleased overall with my 47/5 considering at one point I was second to last.

Oh and I wasn't dressed in green, but in black.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Feb 9 2010, 06:17 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 9 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #186

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

that's one hell of a K/D ratio, vicey... i think i was 60/30...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Feb 9 2010, 06:42 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 9 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #187

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Well as i've always said i'll take a better K/D ratio over winning the match... No offense.

Oh and what happened to TreeFitty and the others?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 9 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #188

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Wasn't around. *shrugs*

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Feb 9 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #189

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 01:42 PM) *
that's one hell of a K/D ratio, vicey... i think i was 60/30...

Vicey's K/D was like 47/5.

If we could get someone to record the matches I say we make a highlight reel or something, like in football.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 9 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #190

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 9 2010, 06:16 PM) *
Nah the only weapons I use are the MP5 and the M4, I never even bothered to go for the sniper as I knew i'd be constantly slaughtered in the process. I was just scanning backwards and forwards waiting for a lock on or looking for a coloured circle so I knew someone was close by. I started off near the south of the island where the other M4 spawns, moving between there and the bushes. Eventually I decided to move to the safety of the wall.

I was pleased overall with my 47/5 considering at one point I was second to last.

Oh and I wasn't dressed in green, but in black.

I didn't say you were dressed in green.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 9 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #191

i didn't play as the hooker, maybe that's why i won... mai nigga stole da show...

@ vicey - good luck getting that kind of ratio in the next match biggrin.gif... there won't be any trees to hide in...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Feb 9 2010, 08:05 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 9 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #192

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

so the settings for the next match are...........?

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 9 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #193

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 9 2010, 07:55 PM) *

Didn't you? Who were you referring to then?
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 08:03 PM) *
@ vicey - good luck getting that kind of ratio in the next match biggrin.gif... there won't be any trees to hide in...

Generally, I never use trees and shrubs as cover, but I hate H-I much i'll do anything to get an advantage. Bearing in mind my best K/D ratio is 66/0 at the prison. I prefer urban areas, like Bohan... *cough cough*

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 9 2010, 08:51 PM
Post #194

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

prison match next sounds good. tongue.gif although Happiness Island was small so it should go back to a larger area first.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 9 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #195

i've already sent marney the new match guidelines... he's just being a lazy ass and not posting it...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 9 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #196

Pessimistic nihilistic.

The scouse nation thrives on a diet of laziness, violence and lager, their flag is a tricolour emblazened with two cans of Stella and a broken bottle above a mass of beaten and broken bodies.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Feb 9 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #197

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Vicey you had a pretty amazing k/d ratio last night! Too bad you camped by the food vendor most of the match.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 9 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #198

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 9 2010, 09:10 PM) *
Vicey you had a pretty amazing k/d ratio last night! Too bad you camped by the food vendor most of the match.

I was hungry, and as I keep saying... I hate H-I. happy.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 9 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #199

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 9 2010, 08:46 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 9 2010, 07:55 PM) *

Didn't you? Who were you referring to then?
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 9 2010, 08:03 PM) *

Generally, I never use trees and shrubs as cover, but I hate H-I much i'll do anything to get an advantage. Bearing in mind my best K/D ratio is 66/0 at the prison. I prefer urban areas, like Bohan... *cough cough*

I was referring to myself being dressed in green.

@ bOnEs - I've got the settings for Match 3 and I'll sort a thread out for it tommorrow.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 9 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #200

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Feb 9 2010, 04:16 PM) *
I was hungry, and as I keep saying... I hate H-I. happy.gif

In all games I usually do good in maps I hate. Maybe I just take my disliking of the map out on other people. tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 08:38 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4