doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (NukaLurk @ Aug 9 2010, 01:27 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 9 2010, 01:17 PM) *
i really don't like wesley snipes at all... he's a horrible actor and he chooses really bad movies as well... it's the double whammy for me... he's worst than eddie murphy, by far...

If you think eddie murphy is a bad actor, then that just means you're younger then 20. Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America and Harlem Nights were great comedies. Even a Vampire in Brooklyn was good.

Oh, and for Snipes, don't forget New Jack City.

dude, i'm probably older than you... i know about eddie murphy but, he's definitely better than wesley snipes... but i wouldn't call him a good actor either... in my opinion, there isn't much to choose from when it comes to black action movie stars except maybe samuel l. jackson but, he's in everything... he probably makes a cameo in this movie, just like he does in every movie...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 9 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #42

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

I think that's because any film with a black character as lead is going to be 75% black culture and 25% of whatever the hell else the movie is about. Look at Rambo. He didn't lament baseball and apple pie when he was mowing people down. But New Jack City and American Gangster were centered more about what they did in their off times then anything actually to do with their drug empire.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 9 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #43

aHA!! american gangster... now i know what other black action movie star there is... denzel washington biggrin.gif...

but, your right... most movies with black stars is a 90% black movie, which can be funny but, for the most part, not really funny since we don't get in the "in" jokes they tend to make, or understand the struggles of living in da hood... but, guys like eddie murphy and denzel star in white movies so, it's easier to resonate with them...

eddie does have some hits though, i'm not gonna lie... but damnit, i like terry crews and think he's on the up and coming list of black actors in hollywood... more of a comedy guy but, also an action star...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
cuda is your boi
post Aug 9 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #44

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

wesley snipes, blackest man in hollywood.

respect

--------------------

I AM NOT A LIER SIR PLEASE DONT CALL ME ONE I SEEN THE WEB SITE WOULD U LIKE TO C IT?

Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Aug 10 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #45

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 10 2010, 08:10 AM) *
QUOTE (NukaLurk @ Aug 9 2010, 01:27 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 9 2010, 01:17 PM) *
i really don't like wesley snipes at all... he's a horrible actor and he chooses really bad movies as well... it's the double whammy for me... he's worst than eddie murphy, by far...

If you think eddie murphy is a bad actor, then that just means you're younger then 20. Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America and Harlem Nights were great comedies. Even a Vampire in Brooklyn was good.

Oh, and for Snipes, don't forget New Jack City.

dude, i'm probably older than you... i know about eddie murphy but, he's definitely better than wesley snipes... but i wouldn't call him a good actor either... in my opinion, there isn't much to choose from when it comes to black action movie stars except maybe samuel l. jackson but, he's in everything... he probably makes a cameo in this movie, just like he does in every movie...

Carl Weathers.

Admittedly he's old and fat now, but back in the day he was gold.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 10 2010, 01:05 PM
Post #46

apollo creed... ah yes... but, he's no older than some of the other guys in the movie... did you know stallone is over 60?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 10 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #47

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I think we need a bit of Carlton from Fresh Prince in this movie.

No wait, that's him now. He looks fucked.

that's better!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 10 2010, 05:25 PM
Post #48

damn, he does look fucked up...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 11 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #49

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (NukaLurk @ Aug 9 2010, 12:57 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 8 2010, 10:04 PM) *
Hey, Blade was good. And Blade II. Triple H made me hate Blade Trinity. I didn't really care for Ryan Reynolds in BT either, even though that's the role that first made me think of him to play Deadpool.

And I pick Terry Crews for Luke Cage.

Iron Fist?

I had heard Ray Parks (Toad in X-Men) was being considered. Good choice, I think.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 11 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Not to shabby. I was hoping for that guy who played the green ranger, tbh.

--------------------

The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 11 2010, 09:08 PM
Post #51

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I'm thankful I don't remember who played the Green Ranger.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Aug 12 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #52

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

I sincerely hope we're talking about the guy who played the green power ranger.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 12 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #53

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I thought we were.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Aug 13 2010, 12:54 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Aug 12 2010, 05:09 AM) *
I sincerely hope we're talking about the guy who played the green power ranger.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Aug 18 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #55

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Ok, I saw the movie.

Dolph Lundgren kicks a guy in the face while driving a car. I think this sums up how awesome the movie was.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 23 2010, 01:44 AM
Post #56

yea, i saw this yesterday... dolph had a great character and man o man were there some AWESOME fighting scenes and action pieces... but my guy terry crews steals the show near the end... that was awesome!! when he was showing off that shotgun on the plane, i recognized it from GTA and knew he was about to blow the fuck out of people... sure enough down in that tight corridor, he blasted away 15 or guys... easily the best scene in the movie...

the characters were a little flat, outside of dolph's character, mickey rourke and jason statham... but overall, a good action movie with very entertaining fight scenes, action sets and car chases... i am going to see machete in a couple of weeks and i am sure it will have better characters and story but, i don't think it can top the action from the expendables...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 23 2010, 01:46 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 23 2010, 01:49 AM
Post #57

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

The simple fact that Machete has Danny Trejo makes it better automatically. Not knocking The Expendables, Trejo is just that badass.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 23 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #58

dude, most of the cast of expendables is pretty decent but come on, danny trejo, robert deniro, steven seagal, cheech marion, jessica alba, michelle rodriquez, don johnson and even jeff fahay... that's a fucking cast...

plus, stallone was never good with writing stories and creating characters... robert rodriquez is...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Aug 23 2010, 09:01 AM
Post #59

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I liked the tension between Arnie, Stallone and Willis in that scene near the beginning where they were taking digs at each other!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flea
post Aug 23 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #60

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

Went to see the film yesterday, had some good actin scenes, but it just came accross very cheesy matcho, was good to see arnie, stallone and bruce all together for the first time and probably the last, since i doubt arnie will ever have a major role in a film again. The story wasnt anything special, just seemed like something thrown together in 5 minutes for an excuse to see some over the top action, which was intended i think, i think it could of done without Jason Statham, have never really been to keen on him as an actor.
What was with the Russian guy from rocky at the end? he just decided to come back after trying to kill them and they thought nothing of it, or did i miss somehting there?

This post has been edited by Flea: Aug 23 2010, 10:57 AM

--------------------

Compliments to Van Hel Singh

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 02:48 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4