Post #21

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 27 2009, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1499020[/snapback]
The earth is overpopulated and this is a trial run for a much bigger bio attack to be launched in the near future.
As we all know the US government enjoy killing their own people.

not just the united states...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 27 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #22

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 27 2009, 10:53 PM) [snapback]1499021[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 27 2009, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1499020[/snapback]
The earth is overpopulated and this is a trial run for a much bigger bio attack to be launched in the near future.
As we all know the US government enjoy killing their own people.

not just the united states...

You're right our government is guilty of the mass murder of its own people too.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 27 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #23

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

I think we all need to calm down and forget the conspiricies (sp) and although I may barricade myself in my home I dont think now is the time. remember good things come to those who wait. not completelt relevant but still true

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Apr 28 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #24

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 27 2009, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1499015[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 27 2009, 05:33 PM) [snapback]1499008[/snapback]
Get the FEMA camps open quick!

quick? as in, 5 days from now quick?

Don't fuck a chick that works for FEMA, they don't come for a week.

Get it? I made a fucking funny.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 28 2009, 12:28 AM
Post #25

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

I made a hilarious joke about this today. There's this guy me and my buddies used to fuck with in high school who looked like a pig, and his last name was Hogg. Therefore, I said he created it. I'm the fucking man.

My awesomeness aside, yes, this is just another fucking "epidemic" to get us to buy more drugs. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever happened to that MRSA thing a year ago? Yeah. Exactly.

Everybody's gonna forget about it in a few months and move on to another scary-sounding "plague."

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Apr 28 2009, 12:28 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Apr 28 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #26

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 27 2009, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1499073[/snapback]
Everybody's gonna forget about it in a few months and move on to another scary-sounding "plague."

SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Chlamydia. It's all made up.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 28 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #27

QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 27 2009, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1499076[/snapback]

SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Chlamydia. It's all made up.

Exactly.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 28 2009, 12:49 AM
Post #28

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

meh

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 28 2009, 01:05 AM
Post #29

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Apr 27 2009, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1499093[/snapback]
meh

diespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gifdiespam.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Apr 28 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #30

Do Boy
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19,171
PSN Name: PM me

I'm not too worried about this...

It's made to Texas and California, and even New York, oh my! And it's not that the disease is really that dangerous, they're just worried that if enough humans pass the disease onto each other it could mutate into a superbug.

--------------------

click my sig for a good time.
Thanks to D-O for the sig
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Apr 28 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #31

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I made a hilarious joke about this today. There's this guy me and my buddies used to fuck with in high school who looked like a pig, and his last name was Hogg. Therefore, I said he created it. I'm the fucking Kike.

Lol, I remember you telling me about that poor bastard over Skate. Lol, that guy sucks.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 28 2009, 04:05 AM
Post #32

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Baby Fark Marney-zax @ Apr 28 2009, 05:01 AM) [snapback]1499146[/snapback]
I made a hilarious joke about this today. There's this guy me and my buddies used to fuck with in high school who looked like a pig, and his last name was Hogg. Therefore, I said he created it. I'm the fucking Kike.

Lol, I remember you telling me about that poor bastard over Skate. Lol, that guy sucks pigs penis.

This post has been edited by marney1: Apr 28 2009, 04:05 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Apr 28 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #33

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

I don't think there's any link made between swine flu and eating pig yet. It's at level 4 pandemic which means the flu can pass from person to person. Though the 2 cases in Scotland are recovering so it's not entirely deadly. Vaccines are being made but it'll take a few months for them to be tested, and a few more ontop of that to mass produce them.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 28 2009, 07:54 PM
Post #34

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(IndĽ @ Apr 28 2009, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1499253[/snapback]
I don't think there's any link made between swine flu and eating pig yet. It's at level 4 pandemic which means the flu can pass from person to person. Though the 2 cases in Scotland are recovering so it's not entirely deadly. Vaccines are being made but it'll take a few months for them to be tested, and a few more ontop of that to mass produce them.

Well thet's welcome news because today I've eaten pork sausages, bacon and shagged a pig.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 28 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #35

Nobody Special

Member No.: 51,267

For starters, I give you this link here to read and enjoy regarding the swine flu.

Secondly, I'd like to state that I firmly believe that this particular strain of the flu had to originate in a laboratory somewhere. If you read the above article, you'll see why. There is no way that this particular strain of swine flu could have just randomly appeared. Not possible. (Well, possible, but the probability is highly unlikely).

As far as pharmaceutical companies making money off of this - I don't think so. Not yet. There currently is no vaccination or cure for this strain, so there really is nothing to sell. Although, I will admit that health officials in Mexico are giving out vaccinations for the known strains of flu in the hopes that it works. But nothing has worked so far. And to make money off of the cure, they have to dump money into research to find a cure. And how many of us have heard in the news that they are working on it so far? I haven't.

Cuba also today announced that it is imposing a travel ban to and from Mexico until the current pandemic has ceased. So Cuba becomes the first country in the world to say "No, Senors - we don't want your vatos here, our vatos aren't going over there". I would be surprised that the US hasn't imposed a travel ban, except that I know the US would never ban travel to any country whatsoever, now would they (*cough**cuba**cough*)? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 28 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #36

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Apr 28 2009, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1499255[/snapback]
For starters, I give you this link here to read and enjoy regarding the swine flu.

Secondly, I'd like to state that I firmly believe that this particular strain of the flu had to originate in a laboratory somewhere. If you read the above article, you'll see why. There is no way that this particular strain of swine flu could have just randomly appeared. Not possible. (Well, possible, but the probability is highly unlikely).

As far as pharmaceutical companies making money off of this - I don't think so. Not yet. There currently is no vaccination or cure for this strain, so there really is nothing to sell. Although, I will admit that health officials in Mexico are giving out vaccinations for the known strains of flu in the hopes that it works. But nothing has worked so far. And to make money off of the cure, they have to dump money into research to find a cure. And how many of us have heard in the news that they are working on it so far? I haven't.

Cuba also today announced that it is imposing a travel ban to and from Mexico until the current pandemic has ceased. So Cuba becomes the first country in the world to say "No, Senors - we don't want your vatos here, our vatos aren't going over there". I would be surprised that the US hasn't imposed a travel ban, except that I know the US would never ban travel to any country whatsoever, now would they (*cough**cuba**cough*)? rolleyes.gif

I agree with your first paragraph but with regards to a vaccination being available or not-the most powerful pharmacutical gangsters will have their product in the shops soon claiming to be the saviour whether true or not.

EDIT: I watched a W.H.O news conference today and the "expert" stated that thoroughly cooking ANY meat will erradicate all dangers.
Thats it, no more raw meat for me.

This post has been edited by Analog Swine: Apr 28 2009, 08:28 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Apr 28 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #37

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Apr 28 2009, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1499255[/snapback]
Cuba also today announced that it is imposing a travel ban to and from Mexico until the current pandemic has ceased. So Cuba becomes the first country in the world to say "No, Senors - we don't want your vatos here, our vatos aren't going over there". I would be surprised that the US hasn't imposed a travel ban, except that I know the US would never ban travel to any country whatsoever, now would they (*cough**cuba**cough*)? :rolleyes:

lol

they have been crossing the border for years the ilegal way, i cant see how that would work with the US

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 28 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(IndĽ @ Apr 28 2009, 03:47 PM) [snapback]1499253[/snapback]

we might not have a few months... virus's tend to spread like a wildfire...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 28 2009, 09:00 PM
Post #39

Godfather
Group Icon

It's strange how a lot of Mexicans are dying from this but residents of other nations are not.
I don't accept the reason is down to lack of healthcare in Mexico either............something fishy going on.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 28 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #40

what's even more fishy is yesterday there was a breach in security, with one of the presidential airplanes (gov't plane) flying low in manhattan... they claimed it was a photo op yet, they failed to mention this to the new yorkers, who paniced thinking another 9/11 was on the horizon... then today, new york ends up with the most confirmed flu cases in the united states...

something fishy indeed...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:50 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4