IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ballad of Gay Tony (PS3), Download or buy as part of EFLC now!
DuPz0r
post Apr 13 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #101

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

So, fitty. Will we be seeing you on the PS3 version at all...? smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
angeal18
post Apr 13 2010, 05:23 PM
Post #102

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,256

Fuck, I gotta find somebody to share this off from....
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 13 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #103

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Since the only time I get on is the morning for you, probably not.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 14 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #104

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

this is a bit late but for anyone in the UK zavvi.co.uk have got a voucher code that gets you £2 off any order over £20. this means u can get the game for £22.95. I dont personally know about the dispatch time but if im saving money then its worth it. I only had to order again 5 mins ago cos my other card ran out last month and the fuckers cant take any money from an expired card. arghhhh. tell me earlier please.

EDIT : forgot to put the code in, its APRIL2

This post has been edited by El-Nino: Apr 14 2010, 02:53 PM

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 16 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #105

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

so far, this one seems jam-packed with stuff to do... club management is OK but, i failed my only attempt when i ran over the paparazzi laugh.gif... when they told me to not hurt any of them, i had already ran one over by that time biggrin.gif... but, it seems kind of fun... the fight club looks pretty badass but, i haven't gone back to it since the original initial mission...

the few missions i have done have been fun, and the new SMG is lethal!! too bad you can't use it in a car though, which might make it useless if i don't find something else that works better in a car besides the pistol... but, the new weapon is definitely a room-clearing machine...

yusaf amir is a pretty funny guy... and that first mission of his was CRAZY!! i can tell he's going to steal the spotlight in this add-on... while tony and luis play well off each other, yusaf just seems to be the "brucie" from IV... the scene stealer... but man, luis is a pretty funny guy himself... at one point, tony said that luis could have the clubs if he ever died... and luis said, "does that mean i inherit the debt too? if that's the case, i don't want them laugh.gif"...

while i liked TLAD story, this one so far might be better in the end... the gritty biker tale was a true R* story but, this one seems to have stronger characters and a better flow to it... some of the missions in TLAD seemed either out of place or rushed... i haven't noticed that yet with BOGT...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 17 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #106

Still Standing
Group Icon

I've only done the first mission, but i can tell already that I'm going to enjoy this one a little more than TL&D smile.gif

Oh yeah Yusuf Amir is Fucking Hilarious! I havent snooped at the credits, but i swear the voice is Omid Djalili.
Funny stuff though.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Apr 17 2010, 11:01 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 18 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #107

he sounds like roman's character to me laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Apr 18 2010, 02:35 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 18 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #108

Still Standing
Group Icon

Roman sounds Serbian, Yusuf sound Iranian... Sort of close i guess....

I've played about 25% of this now. I'm loving all the shit that's happened so far. Luis has been pretty busy dropping his load all over town...

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Apr 18 2010, 02:48 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 18 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #109

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
I've only done the first mission, but i can tell already that I'm going to enjoy this one a little more than TL&D smile.gif

Oh yeah Yusuf Amir is Fucking Hilarious! I havent snooped at the credits, but i swear the voice is Omid Djalili.
Funny stuff though.

it is Omid Djalili. the voice stands out so much, cant wait to start doing some more missions on tbogt, finishing TL&D first.

Gay tony's car is class, reminds me of the merc e class

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #110

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

How many times did it take everyone to do Mori's last mission, I lost count after 20 odd times, stupid bits of debris kept launching me into the water if you drive over them wrong. And the camera angle that distracts you as you drive over a tiny little bump which sends you flying into the wall on the right.

And the Schafter is in GTA IVanilla.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 18 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #111

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

It took me three attempts. The first I hit debris and flipped into the water. The next I went too wild on a corner and ended up in the water again. Then I just went around quite cautiously and slow, though still keeping up, and managed to finish it. The end cutscene is hilarious.

I won't be going for those trophies where you have to complete all the mission objective things to 75% and 100%. Most of mine are at 0% because I either used a taxi or died and used the try again text you get sent. Oh well. I'll still want to replay some of the missions through the phone, a lot of fun ones I wanna do again.

Has anyone tried the fight club? I struggled through to the end of round three and some cunt ran out with a fucking baseball bat...

This post has been edited by GLC: Apr 18 2010, 04:56 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #112

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 18 2010, 05:54 PM) *
I won't be going for those trophies where you have to complete all the mission objective things to 75% and 100%. Most of mine are at 0% because I either used a taxi or died and used the try again text you get sent. Oh well. I'll still want to replay some of the missions through the phone, a lot of fun ones I wanna do again.

I hadn't failed a mission up until that one, then after it I must have had about 25 failiures.

Has anyone tried the fight club? I struggled through to the end of round three and some cunt ran out with a fucking baseball bat...

I got DQ'd at the third round cause I got carried away and pushed the guy and myself out of the arena.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 18 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #113

Still Standing
Group Icon

I died at the same point. I had about 3/4 health up until then, and he just raped me with the bat in a couple of hits...

Anyone like Yusif's and Moris's Cars? I know i'll be redoing those mission at some point just for the cars.

Oh yeah, anyone notice that they have introduced checkpoints now? I think that is a good call. I hated it when in IV i died stupidly right at the end of a mission or something and had to do the whole mission again...

Edit/
I got DQ'd at the third round cause I got carried away and pushed the guy and myself out of the arena.

I also did this lol

I played Golf for the first time just now. I got a trophy for hitting the flag pole four times, i wasn't even aware that trophy was there.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Apr 18 2010, 05:23 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 18 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #114

Anus.
Group Icon

Getting DQ'd has happened to me a few times too. Luis lunges forward when he punches, so it's possible to accidentally leave the area if the fight is near the gate...Annoying.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 18 2010, 06:21 PM) *
I played Golf for the first time just now. I got a trophy for hitting the flag pole four times, i wasn't even aware that trophy was there.

Yeah, I didn't really like the golf, but in the only time I played it I managed to get the trophy.

This post has been edited by GLC: Apr 18 2010, 05:28 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #115

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 18 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Yeah, I didn't really like the golf, but in the only time I played it I managed to get the trophy.

I got that one and the one for dancing in both clubs. I've already told you of my hilarious experience at the gay club.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 18 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #116

Anus.
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 18 2010, 06:33 PM) *
I've already told you of my hilarious experience at the gay club.

Lol, the same shit happened to me yesterday. Some tubby guy jumped off the stage and stared at me for a while, then started breakdancing, hilarious because he was really fat and gay. When he was done he just jumped back onto the stage and carried on dancing in the background.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #117

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 18 2010, 06:45 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 18 2010, 06:33 PM) *
I've already told you of my hilarious experience at the gay club.

Lol, the same shit happened to me yesterday. Some tubby guy jumped off the stage and stared at me for a while, then started breakdancing, hilarious because he was really fat and gay. When he was done he just jumped back onto the stage and carried on dancing in the background.

When I did it it was a typical gay guy; muscley, tanktop, moustache. He stood there with his arms folded and his head cranked to the side while I was dancing with the bird, then he stepped forward and beckoned to me, then began dancing. After i'd finished dancing he backed away onto the podium where he came from. Faackin' hilarious.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Apr 18 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #118

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 18 2010, 08:54 AM) *
Cage fighting challenge....

It's the only thing keeping me from 100% completion.

You need to disarm the weapon guys.

Still the health level is so low by then, after a couple of hundred tries, haven't gotten to the final round.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 18 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #119

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 18 2010, 05:21 PM) *
How many times did it take everyone to do Mori's last mission, I lost count after 20 odd times, stupid bits of debris kept launching me into the water if you drive over them wrong. And the camera angle that distracts you as you drive over a tiny little bump which sends you flying into the wall on the right.

And the Schafter is in GTA IVanilla.

I just did it first time. I almost got 100% but the car damage was like 5% over!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 19 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #120

same as dup... i beat mori's last mission on the first try, and was damn near flawless too... i tried to get the "dancing" trophy but apparently i'm doing it wrong?? i thought i danced perfect in both clubs but, i still didn't get the trophy... does that whole "dance off" at hercules count, or do i need to do a solo dance? BTW, i fear dancing at hercules any more than i have to... i am not even sure if that's a woman he dances with...

ohh, and i finished this add-on... the story was certainly better than TLAD but the weapons were not... while the explosive combat rifle is probably the coolest weapon of both add-ons, johnny just had a bigger selection of better weapons... the cars were cool in BOGT but, the ability to ride bikes just makes TLAD better for vehicles... but, that buzzard is pretty fucking cool...

overall though, the BOGT was the better add-on... and the story hummed along at a nice pace... none of the missions seemed out of place or rushed like they did in TLAD... we got to see a different side of brucie where he WASN'T the alpha male, and yusaf is the man, niggas!!

did anyone catch the scene in the credits of a character leaving the city??

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 02:24 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4