IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It is fun not being helpful in Multiplayer Co-op missions, Serious Biznis, getting money while goofing off.
BananaBoy
post Apr 3 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,015
PSN Name: AssassinatorPie

This works wonders on games like Deal Breaker and that mission where you bomb the boat.

Anyway, So this is how you start

first, start by being the most unhelpful mother fucker in the game, its better with 4 players so you're not so conspicuous.

get a ride to the place and just screw around while everyone does the work.

I like to start by taking the 7 red bikes and the 2 PMP600's and putting them into a pile, take out your Micro-SMG and spray just one Motorcycle, and watch the fireworks.

Save a car for yourself or what ever, and go get yourself a Heart Stopper from Burger Shot, I think the ones over in The Triangle are better, they are usually hot and fresh made, and I like to go to Perseus while I'm in town.

Be a dick: hold grenades for too long and blow yourself up in the helicopter people like to take in back of that mansion.

Be a dick: hold grenades for too long and blow yourself up in the car that your friends are driving.

If you're driving, take your friends to High Fly Pizza High restaurant just down the street, parallel to Plumbers Skyway.

I wanted to tell this one guy something while he was shooting a rocket at the boats as the bikers escape, so I got in his face and he pulled the trigger, he apparently didn't like that so much and called me a Nucking Figger

--------------------

Other "Banana Boy" account was lost somehow, and I am unable to use it.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 03:24 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4