Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [HELP] gta san andreas
craig1690
post Jul 28 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,794

Hey guys i have recently downloaded gta SA and i played for like 5 mins installed 1 mod then i tried connecting my ps3 control up too my pc but it fucked up my pc and i ad too format so im on my pc its just been formatted and i have copied the gta SA folder ffrom my usb pen onto desktop and when i try opening it it just comes up with the loading thing on the mouse then itdissapears i ave no idea how this happened so i have a cd for GTA sa with the cracked game on it i try intsalling that all goes well but then i click on the icon it loads on the mouse then the game doesnt load this is really anoyying i hope you guys can help
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 28 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (craig1690 @ Jul 28 2010, 12:43 PM) *
... with the cracked game ...

Yeah that right there says "can't help you". Read the announcement at the top of this SA forum.

I'll leave this open incase you didn't mean that and have a legit copy of the game. In which case, reinstall the game completely.

oh and periods (.) are your friend.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jul 29 2010, 04:52 AM
Post #3

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,529

Where to (Buy) Download:
Direct2Drive
SteamPowered

Rockstar Warehouse boxed PC games:
http://www.rockstargames.com/warehouse/
I got my replacement disc through Amazon.com for 10$US.

MODDING:
QUOTE (radioman @ March 21 2010, 18:34)
It also depends on if you have V1, V2, or V3(the Steam/D2D Version), V2 is the only copy that is sold today, as of June of 2006 to be exact, so there is a good chance that you have a V2 game, as thus is why Mods crash the game. .Img mods do not work on V2, and some other mods are very tricky to get to work on V2-However, Script mods are the easiest to get to work on V2, as I have used a few script mods on my V2 game and it went very well. Just a heads up.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:49 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4