IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Completed all missions + Zero and Cars = 59.87%?
normal
post Jan 6 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,418

Hello all! I'm new here.
After I have completed the last mission, Zero missions and the Driving shool (which unlocks Wang Cars after a few Cesar Vialpando missions) I still have around 59 percent. I expected maybe 75% or 60%.

I was thinking its because I compleated the story before I bought Zero's shop and completed Driving school.
First I completed all story missions but there were 2 marks on my map (mission marks that don't disspear when you're not in the area). So I went to the LS airport and flew to San Fierro. Before I finished those two, I looked at my stats and saw 58 percent compleated. I believed that its because I didn't complete sub-missions and after I finished them all, the percentage just raised to 59.something. (maybe 59.87%)

I have bought just 2 safe houses, I haven't completed the first import list, GSF holds about half of the map, I've only completed Ambulance mission, there is no mission mark on the mini-map and I have 360.000$

So my question is: How much percentage you can get if you finish all missions and is my percentage normal?

Thank you!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 6 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Although it doesn't calculate for you, you can try this checklist: http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/100percent/index.php

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
normal
post Jan 6 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 6 2010, 04:39 PM) *
Although it doesn't calculate for you, you can try this checklist: http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/100percent/index.php

Oh crap. Maybe 59.87% is real. I will finish all things on the check list and Ill say my percentage.
Thanks for your reply biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 6 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

There are 1,000's of things to do in San Andreas. The collectibles alone can take you over a month to gather if you only concentrate on those.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ipokerhu
post Jan 11 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #5

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,303

If you use the maps and copy them to a paint screen while marking 'em as you go you can get the Tags done in a couple of hours. You should have the gang territories taken over though.
Spapshots are on San Fierro, but you'll need to open up the bridges to get the last few of those. That and the maveric helo helps with the ones on the ships. I took my snapshot on the ship next to the import docks while getting the Patriot had to act fast after killing all those gaurds, but pulled it off by heading up the freeway ramp to the pay and spray after avoiding several FBI SUVs
If you've gotten through the driving challenges with Ceasor you'll be on to the MOnster truck challenge and open up Los Venturas, other wise you'll get 4 stars every time you touch land over there. As for those horseshoes, well, that you'll need to get a jet pack ( I haven't got there yet) I've only gotten 59% and just started flying and the Gravel pit challenges.
Oh yea, the oysters are a bit tricky too you'll need to get Las Venturus open to get the last of those as well ( I took a while to find my last one, its under a waterfall)
Good luck!

This post has been edited by ipokerhu: Jan 11 2010, 02:30 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jan 11 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #6

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

Taking the photo ops can all be done without openning the bridges. You just have to stand in the right places. some of them can be taken without even seeing them, if you know where to look.

There is also SAMA for finding missing collectables:

http://www.filefront.com/14307199/SAMA.zip/

This post has been edited by Weasel: Jan 11 2010, 06:17 PM

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
normal
post Jan 11 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Thanks everyone for the tips. notworthy.gif

EDIT:
I've finished ALL races and got 1 000 000$!!!!!!
I never knew that!

So I'm buying safehouses like crazy. My percentage now is about 75.-% - 85.-%
yay smile.gif

This post has been edited by normal: Jan 13 2010, 05:22 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 09:39 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4