> L.A. Noire, R* Games
GLC
post Dec 6 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #81

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

Today, we present a brand new selection of exclusive screenshots from L.A. Noire - showing a glimpse of investigating crime scenes, examining lineups of suspects and other gritty detective work you'll experience in next spring's crime thriller. Stay tuned for a special look behind the scenes of the advanced motion scan technology used in the game, coming soon.

This post has been edited by GLC: Dec 6 2010, 07:03 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Dec 6 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #82

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 6 2010, 06:58 PM) *

The clothing textures of the two pedestrians in front look very low res, particularly the shirts. Or is that just me?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 6 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #83

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

We've been given non-polished screens for other games. I assume that's what happened.

Also you guys can submit big LA Noire news to the site under the Rockstar Games category. thumbup.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Dec 6 2010, 08:59 PM
Post #84

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 6 2010, 08:01 PM) *
We've been given non-polished screens for other games. I assume that's what happened.

True dat. But I thought in general pre-release screens were more polished and exaggerated gameplay elements.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 6 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #85

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 6 2010, 08:59 PM) *

True dat. But I thought in general pre-release screens were more polished and exaggerated gameplay elements.

The HD versions of those shots are coming soon. Maybe from them we'll see a bit more detail?

Also, this pic....

...could well be from a case based on the O'Connor Electro-Plating Explosion.
Achievements

+Quote Post
SirPsychoSexy
post Dec 7 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #86

Nobody Special

Member No.: 39,224

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 7 2010, 01:57 AM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 6 2010, 08:59 PM) *

The HD versions of those shots are coming soon. Maybe from them we'll see a bit more detail?

Also, this pic....

...could well be from a case based on the O'Connor Electro-Plating Explosion.

Am I the only one to think about this guy: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003928/ when I see that ped? Just thinking about how they said you might recognize faces...

--------------------
Even the doorbell knows how smart I am, cool house man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 7 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #87

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Definitely not an explosion. The burning debris within feet of the footprint says it was simply burned to the ground. The building itself appears to be a house or similar construction like those behind it. Note the wood framing atop the brick foundation, the wood steps leading up to what was the entrance, the grass around the entrance area, and also the brick chimney on the left.

Plus the crowds wouldn't be that close. sleep.gif Also a firetruck on the far right. The high res pics will probably reveal more details.

edit: one more thing, Rockstar's pic description says "Onlookers gather at a family’s tragedy." Which implies a smaller (house fire) type-thing, not a city block going boom.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 7 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #88

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Wow i haven't been in here for a while. This game is going to walk all over Mafia 2 for sure!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 8 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #89

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 7 2010, 07:30 PM) *
Wow i haven't been in here for a while. This game is going to walk all over Mafia 2 for sure!

'Mafia 2' is officially a swear word in this thread. Every fucker is making comparisons with Mafia 2 - don't do it again DuP' or I'll throw you in a paddy wagon! angry.gif

@TreeFitty - You're most likely right about the house fire thing (and you'd have more of an idea than most let's face it) but the O'Connor Electro-Plating explosion will be a case we have to deal with, I'm pretty confident of that.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Dec 8 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #90

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Mafia II was a major disappointment.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 8 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #91

Godfather
Group Icon

WARNING
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

RockstarSpy.com: HUGE List of L.A. Noire Cast & Characters
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Dec 9 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #92

Hustler

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

posted some cool pics up , well not really cool but i wish i had it haha

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 9 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #93

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

That's actually very cool. I thought their testing was done in some separate network. Awesome catch. smile.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 9 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #94

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Dec 9 2010, 12:02 AM) *

Yay I'm in the same pic as an LA noire tester! lol

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 9 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #95

Godfather
Group Icon

playrockstar1 is in my list too! Thought I'd just let everyone know because it might impress some 13 year olds. He's probably had 5,000 friends requests from faggots - wouldn't suprise me if you get a few requests too DuP'.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 10 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #96

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 9 2010, 06:17 AM) *
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Dec 9 2010, 12:02 AM) *

Yay I'm in the same pic as an LA noire tester! lol

wow, that's fucking, wow there's the bush!! biggrin.gif... i just watched IGN's rewind trailer (as well as the new uncharted 3 rewind, which is what directed me to this one) and i am getting excited about the annual R* treat in spring... we had RDR this year and the following year might be agent or GTA V...

this game sounds like it has GTA-esque qualities but, it is still a detective game... i think i've said this before but, it's got more of a point 'n click style... a "sam and max" meets "columbo"... yea, i named dropped columbo... who didn't watch that show?! old school detective work... P.I. shit...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Dec 10 2010, 06:02 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jeff Threat
post Dec 10 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #97

Shoplifter

Member No.: 35,441
XBL Gamertag: Zombie RoboCop

So no L.A. Noire tattoo, changed it to something else.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 13 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #98

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Behind the scenes video coming this thursday. Technology+interviews.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 13 2010, 08:07 PM
Post #99

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 13 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Behind the scenes video coming this thursday. Technology+interviews+vigorous masturbating

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 13 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #100

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

are you two rivals now?!

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:02 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4