> Two-Timing
Marney1
post Feb 1 2010, 05:33 AM
Post #21

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

It would be nice to see the Chinese destroy all the factories in Taiwan and for the owners to decide they're better off back in the UK (US too I presume) where our own residents could get their jobs back. Everything seems to be made in Taiwan these days.

Not condoning conflict but I'm just saying that's one good thing that could come out of it.........but it won't.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 1 2010, 05:49 AM
Post #22

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Very few items I see come from Taiwan.... China mostly with Mexico in second. Even if the factories are destroyed, the companies will probably find another cheap country over there to use.

Actually, the Chinese could probably make a blockade on Taiwan ships and really bend the country over.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 1 2010, 06:31 AM
Post #23

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

Which is why I said it won't happen. dry.gif <LOL
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Feb 1 2010, 06:42 AM
Post #24

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ Feb 1 2010, 03:56 AM) *
QUOTE (SPOILER @ Feb 1 2010, 12:28 PM) *
either that or there is no country named taiwan.

You realise it is virtually impossible for Taiwan to attack the mainland right? First, China has nukes. Second China has the biggest army in the world at around 2.5 million active troops compared to Taiwans paltry 300,000. You do the maths.

hell yes, it's a donky vs tiger scenerio. but what i am saying is what TF posted. Mainlanders pretending to be being threatened.

If Taiwan really gone down, the most logical place to invest in is South East Asia.. like in Thailand for example, already started.

but nowadays everything is made in China and it will grew to be like that. What Taiwan left is mostly high-tech electronics.

So yeah, it won't happen and you guys have to keep upgrading yourself.
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Feb 1 2010, 08:00 AM
Post #25

Leece

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,792

QUOTE (SPOILER @ Feb 1 2010, 05:42 PM) *
QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ Feb 1 2010, 03:56 AM) *

You realise it is virtually impossible for Taiwan to attack the mainland right? First, China has nukes. Second China has the biggest army in the world at around 2.5 million active troops compared to Taiwans paltry 300,000. You do the maths.

hell yes, it's a donky vs tiger scenerio. but what i am saying is what TF posted. Mainlanders pretending to be being threatened.

If Taiwan really gone down, the most logical place to invest in is South East Asia.. like in Thailand for example, already started.

but nowadays everything is made in China and it will grew to be like that. What Taiwan left is mostly high-tech electronics.

So yeah, it won't happen and you guys have to keep upgrading yourself.

Yeah, but cheap clothes aren't exactly the way of the future.

QUOTE (Heartless @ Feb 1 2010, 03:59 PM) *
QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ Jan 31 2010, 10:56 PM) *

There's more to it then that. Taiwan is technically the correct seat of the ruling family of Ancient China. When the Communists took power, they forced the royals out to Taiwan. If, and when, the Taiwanese push to regain the mainland, every Chinese person has to ask themselves who it is that they exactly fight for.

Or;

Mexico declares war on the US. On which side does that put all the immigrants (legal or otherwise)?

What? China was like a republic for 50 years?

+ doubt the mainlanders are even allowed to know that.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Feb 1 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #26

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ Feb 1 2010, 08:00 AM) *
What? China was like a republic for 50 years?

+ doubt the mainlanders are even allowed to know that.

that is correct. history is written by the winner.I doubt that you would find about Tiananmen Square in any books in China.
the history stay on in conversations and younger generation won't give a shit. especially now that 1.3 billions doesn't have enough jobs to make a living.

as for cheap clothing.. well let's face it what doesn't china produce? even when i-phones are still not officially launch in Singapore, there are china make imitations all over, not legally of cause. And every industrial supplies are getting from China AND factory are shifting to there for lower costs alone. my previous company shift the factory there and left with headquarter.

what is educations and skills when they can divide an engineer job to 5 half-standard engineers. XD.png these guys have to be stopped. seriously. We are not even up to the standard of Taiwan economically and China is already taking away whatever they can!!!!
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 02:09 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4