> Graphics problem/lag
Klepton
post Oct 23 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 56,876

Hi

I got a very big problem playing with gta san andreas.I got a whole new and improved computer,with nvidia graphics card,but the graphics are horrible.The shadows are greeny,some textures are missing etc etc.Also its laggy, sometimes when i click or press esc,it takes 2-3 seconds.On this computer i can play WoW fine with max settings.When i had much worse computer than this,i could play the game fine.I don't know whats the problem,maybe i need to update the graphics driver?

Thank you in advance
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Oct 23 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #2

Ruffian

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,550

You mentioned WoW, IDK if that has been a let-off by not being able to run San Andreas on the recommended requirements. Also there is an option on the game itself. Head into options, and go into one of the settings (can't remember which one it is). On there is the Quality option. Try setting it to low, and it should sort out lag and the shitty graphics. Cause chances are it is running on too high a quality. Contact me if this doesn't work.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Klepton
post Oct 23 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 56,876

QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Oct 23 2009, 07:35 PM) *
You mentioned WoW, IDK if that has been a let-off by not being able to run San Andreas on the recommended requirements. Also there is an option on the game itself. Head into options, and go into one of the settings (can't remember which one it is). On there is the Quality option. Try setting it to low, and it should sort out lag and the shitty graphics. Cause chances are it is running on too high a quality. Contact me if this doesn't work.

The problem was i ran gta with 16-bit color setting.Now i changed it to 32-bit,and colors/graphics are fine.Everything is on max and is running good.But still,the mouse doesn't respond sometime,and i have to press esc a few times to "get work" the mouse.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Oct 30 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

Have you downloaded all necessary drivers for the PC. What specs are your PC? It may just be a 9300 on board graphics card, which will be useless on most games really.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:32 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4