PSN Name: BushkaUK

Platform:
PS3

Ammunition:
Cannon x8
Turret gun x2
Enemy drops

What's happening:
We're going to see how long we can hold the fort, and try to get some of the bounty challenges at the same time. And we'll just go with the flow of course.

Time:
11pm GMT/6pm EST on the 7th of June '10.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The transporter is right outside it, so no travelling on foot.

It's the perfect location to rack up your bounty. I first stumbled across it alone in a private freeroam. I managed to get up to $4000 easy by myself, but then i found i was getting a bit raped from behind. So i did it again with just 1 friend and it was solid.

A group of us need to go and try this asap! If we can get two men on the cannons, one guy at the front door railing them with turret ammo, and one or two people guarding the front and back entrances, then we have a solid fortress to build our bounty up to sick heights!

Post back here if you're interested in this! (PS3)

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jun 8 2010, 06:34 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 7 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #2

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

Im down.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 7 2010, 01:30 AM
Post #3

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I'm game too.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jun 7 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #4

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Me me me! I'll be on tonight any time after about 8 PM GMT.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 7 2010, 07:39 AM
Post #5

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Can't say for sure but I'll be on around the same time as Psy if so.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 7 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #6

Goon
Group Icon

We need to set a time...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 7 2010, 01:10 PM
Post #7

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Weren't most GTA matches from 11pm GMT? That makes 6pm EST, doesn't it?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 7 2010, 02:56 PM
Post #8

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439

Sweet, I'll see you tonight then.

If 11pm GMT/6pm EST suits everyone then that's the time we'll meet?

I'll be on after about 8pm anyway, so that's fine with me.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 7 2010, 03:07 PM
Post #9

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i can't be there until like 9pm EST... you'll all probably be offline by then but, i would be totally down for holding the presidio fort... i want to get that "kill 500 enemies with a mounted gun" trophy and i think the only way to do it is online with friends at presidio... you don't kill enough enemies in the single player game to get this trophy...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 7 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #10

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 7 2010, 04:07 PM) *
i can't be there until like 9pm EST... you'll all probably be offline by then but, i would be totally down for holding the presidio fort... i want to get that "kill 500 enemies with a mounted gun" trophy and i think the only way to do it is online with friends at presidio... you don't kill enough enemies in the single player game to get this trophy...

So true. I also need this trophy. I doubt I'll be on at 2am though man sad.gif I have to be up early.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Jun 7 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #11

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Same as DuP, I'm afraid... Surely we can hold a 2nd one in bOnEs' honor?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 7 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #12

Goon
Group Icon

I can do 9pm EST. Invite me whenever you're on. I'll probably be fucking around in story mode.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 7 2010, 04:03 PM
Post #13

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (Asthenia @ Jun 7 2010, 04:52 PM) *
Same as DuP, I'm afraid... Surely we can hold a 2nd one in bOnEs' honor?

Yeah of course. Meet-up games should be a regular thing! As long as everyone can get on each time.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 7 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #14

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

well, i'll be online tonight so, i'll play with whomever is on... maybe a couple of my friends could join in on the action, if they're online... i'd like to do some trophy hunting soon because, all i have left is the online trophies...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 7 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #15

Still Standing
Group Icon

After close investigation, i now realize that there are 8 cannons and 2 turrets XD.png. They only appeared as blips on the map after i used them, i thought they were unusable before hand!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 7 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #16

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Sonds like we're gonna merk.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 7 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #17

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

I doubt i'll be on, i've only just sorted out my multiplayer, turns out the actual save file data was corrupted, so all that re-levelling I did last night to get up to 27 was lost (again) as it was saved to the same corrupted file, i've now deleted that file and started from rank 1 for a third time, so hopefully everything's sorted out now, it's a good lesson in not turning your console off before it's saved... It's going to take a while to get back up to rank 47 again.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 7 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #18

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 7 2010, 08:16 PM) *
I doubt i'll be on, i've only just sorted out my multiplayer, turns out the actual save file data was corrupted, so all that re-levelling I did last night to get up to 27 was lost (again) as it was saved to the same corrupted file, i've now deleted that file and started from rank 1 for a third time, so hopefully everything's sorted out now, it's a good lesson in not turning your console off before it's saved... It's going to take a while to get back up to rank 47 again.

Damn that sucks. Maybe you should still come on and t-bag NintenDiO.

/edit

Had a good laugh with the people that made it. Maybe the short notice didn't help anyone. The next one we will plan a week or two in advance as with the GTA matches.

Me and Dio had a laugh towards the end. I had over $10k bounty as most wanted, and i needed to evade the police. But i was stuck up a tower in the fort for a good 20 minutes before i decided to make a run for it while Dio was Rambo-ing all the police for my escape. After all that effort i didn't even get the most wanted trophy! Maybe it was because we were in private freeroam or something... meh. I had a great laugh though, hope everyone else did.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jun 8 2010, 12:07 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 8 2010, 02:37 AM
Post #19

Goon
Group Icon

Whoops. I'm tired guys... I changed plans.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jun 8 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #20

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Same with me, it was like 10:45 PM and I just passed out lol. Was exhausted. If it's just the UK guys on one night can we not do it a bit earlier? Like 9 or something? And yeah Dup you need to be in a public match for that trophy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 06:14 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4